Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to do this? - page 9. (Read 1183 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
July 24, 2018, 10:57:51 AM
Dear forum participants, I think it's time to introduce restrictions on the ICO. The reason for my proposal was a huge number of fraudulent projects that are hiding with investors' finances, don't pay bounties compensation when the desired amount is reached, etc. I propose to create a verification system that will become an intermediary between the investor and the ICO.

This is a nice proposal but that will go against the doctrine of decentralization of the blockchain technology, however a decentralized verification mechanism would be highly appreciated.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 10:56:05 AM
I a gree with you. I see many ico projects are scam and not qualified. when it restricts ico projects that make investors losers and bounty participants waste time to participate in the bounty.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 10:55:18 AM
I think this may require more countries to adopt laws to restrict these ICO.
Because many ICO projects are just hype, I don't think they are worth investing in.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 10:53:33 AM
Dear forum participants, I think it's time to introduce restrictions on the ICO. The reason for my proposal was a huge number of fraudulent projects that are hiding with investors' finances, don't pay bounties compensation when the desired amount is reached, etc. I propose to create a verification system that will become an intermediary between the investor and the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: