Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ? - page 12. (Read 4440 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 1
everything in this world is made for profit. so nothing surprising. Such a giant will easily succeed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
I am sure that in the future all large and medium-sized companies will be tokenized. One important question remains - which platform will their tokens be released on? Most likely, large companies, such as Google and Apple, will create their own platforms. But medium-sized companies do not have enough resources to implement such global solutions, so they will use platforms such as Ethereum, Ontology and others.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
I don't think Google will ever have their own coin.

The primary reason is Google represents the government and intelligence agencies of the United States.  More and more people are waking up to that.  Their reputation is sliding into the toilet.

They recently banned crypto advertising.  If they go back on that, their credibility will drop even more in the crypto space.

Because Google represents the fiat camp and all that is wrong with the world today, I think it would be too easy for people to see they were talking out of both sides of their mouths if they tried to launch their own cryptocurrency.

And, if they do ever have their own coin, only the most gullible, naive, and ignorant would use it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I think it's really possible for Google to use or implement blockchain technology and issue their own coins, I believe that blockchain technology will improve a lot on Google. I don't know whether google is looking for it or not.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
It would be nice if Google introduced its own coin. To my opinion, this was a big breakthrough in the crypto currency market. We would have a serious player in the market, able to compete with other coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Yes, I heard such news. Google began to block advertising crypto, ICO and binary options not because of the care of users. In their opinion, the company is preparing to launch its own crypto currency and in advance eliminates competitors.
Activity: 105
I hope it will be true some day for google introduce their own cryptocurrency along with introduction of coins from famous social sites like twitter or facebook, then cryptocurrency market, I think, will rule the world for sure.
Activity: 80
This is probably a good news in cyrptoverse as they integrate it with their apps, most smartphone users will be curious about crypto and could probably bring it to the next level of technological advancement since they are at par with big companies such as Apple, Amazon, etc!!!!!!
Activity: 89
I think that's a good idea. This would increase confidence in Google itself, thereby increasing its capitalization. Well, users will be calm for the safety of their data.
Activity: 518
Anyone can start a coin in cryptocurrency, the thing with Google however is that Google is a technology company that is fully centralized venturing into decentralisation may not be in the Google's interest!
brand new
Activity: 0
It's not entirely clear to me what product or service Google will promote. However, I'm willing to take risks by contacting Google and 10% of my portfolio will spend to buy their tokens, if such are released.
Activity: 100
I doubt they'd risk anything like that anytime soon. They're one of the biggest companies in the world, no need to put their reputation at stake.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.
I don't know what effect you will see because the technology giant is on the blockchain technology bro, because it has officially confirmed that they are progressing to create a private blockchain network for the Google team itself. If they enter too they will leave with the creation of centralized coins.
Activity: 196
i think it can be in future.Google understand power of crypto and they won't miss this revolution.
Activity: 353
yes it is so possible that google will have an own coin. Any company actually can have it if they want to. even an individual. as long as you can afford the demands in order to have your own coin. and it is a very long process.

I do not think so, I think they will have a team to work with blockchain, that blockchain is something that can help with the work, I have not noticed much benefit from the coin.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
I believe that in the future, when encrypting currencies will become more active and open to the real world, Google coins will appear.
Activity: 168
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I do not think it's strange if Google releases its cryptocurrency. This will be a good step for the development of the cryptocommunity. More people will be involved in the process and the value of the cryptocurrency will increase.
Activity: 93
Perhaps Yes I think there is just not so much in cryptocurrency delve ! Google is a global company, its state is measured in zeros, in any case it does not lag behind the progress Smiley do not you think so ?
Activity: 160
It is possible but I am not sure that they are really needed in this one. They have another speciality but I think that they will do this. Maybe even in the next year.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
I don't think it's impossible. as we see now, many companies are starting to make their own coins, so that can also happen with google too.
Pages:
Jump to: