Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ? - page 15. (Read 4440 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 509
It might even be possible for Google to launch their own cryptocurrency because everyone is interested in becoming part of the blockchain cryptocurrency technology. And if they start their own coins, I think many people will be attracted to them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I hope there is no rule that restrict anybody from having there own block chain. So they are more than free to have there own coin. I wish it will be more favourable to bitcoin users.

There is no rules for creating their own coin, google and other companies can create their own cryptocurrency if they have a good amount of budget to create a project.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I hope there is no rule that restrict anybody from having there own block chain. So they are more than free to have there own coin. I wish it will be more favourable to bitcoin users.
Activity: 223
This is cryoto world, I believe anything can happen at any time. If Google decides to have their own coin, then they can go ahead with. Anyone conversant with technological development will know that crypto s the future.  If they want to join, they are welcome.
copper member
Activity: 164
Well, the choice is theirs, if they want to have their own coin or not. But I don't think they can/will because it seems they are not in support of a Crypto world.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
In theory, Yes. And in practice, why does Google need cryptocurrency? But who knows. If the whole world goes to cryptocurrency, I think Google will not be an exception.
Activity: 193
Merit: 4
I think the possibility of google creating it own coin base is there .The first and the most obvious reason is that creating a cryptocurrency doesn’t make economic sense. Try to be in their shoes to understand this concept.
Corporations like Google and Amazon have a primary motive behind furthering any technology they create that is, to make money off it.
Activity: 140
whatever, they can do anything.
Google is a giant company that has big funds, they can make their own coins. and that's good in my opinion, adding bitcoin competitors in the crypto market.  Grin
Activity: 196
I think Google will eventually have to use blockchain tech, but not necessarily create their own token
Activity: 126
Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.

if they can afford it why not. Google is a very large company, I think it's natural that Google will make its own coins. there's nothing wrong for google launching crypto coins, it will make crypto even more crowded.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
Is google still banning cryptocurrency ads? I see that facebook is not banning cryptocurrency/ICO ads anymore.
But i think its really possible for google to use or implement the blockchain technology and issue their own coin, i believe that blockchain technology will improve a lot of things on Google.
I dont know if google is looking for it or not.
I think that the google has been giving a reaction regarding the petition that comes from the canadian countries to lift the ban on the crypto.
Google has so many resources and it's possible to create their own coin because it's so easy but the difficult thing to do a lot of research to implement the new protocol that can give a huge advantage,
Activity: 280
Why not? Google is a giant and has all chances to create own coin. If it happen oneday, I would buy this token for sure!
Google has proven its value in IT business and crypto isn't an exclusion.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
If Google wants, they can make it. And maybe they are developing their coins secretly. Who knows? We can only predict, and time can answer.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Sure, why not?
If I recall correctly they are already in progress of creating private blockchain network. There are a lot of areas where they can use advantages of the blockchain technology. For example for rewards in youtube and googleplay and these are just obvious ones. But it is just my thoughts and most likely they are building it for some others purposes.
But I agree with many comments here, I don't think it is related to ban. I almost sure they won't have an ICO for their project(s) and it means that there is no advantage for them in banning advertising for other ICOs
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think that this will happen sometime. Rumors about this have been going on for a long time, and I'm sure that these rumors will sooner or later turn into truth.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Is google still banning cryptocurrency ads? I see that facebook is not banning cryptocurrency/ICO ads anymore.
But i think its really possible for google to use or implement the blockchain technology and issue their own coin, i believe that blockchain technology will improve a lot of things on Google.
I dont know if google is looking for it or not.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
its own cryptocurrency.

I don't know if Google will create its own cryptocurrency or not but I'm sure the ban has nothing to do with that possibility. In fact, if they were to create a cryptocurrency, they would be interested in publicizing the cryptos as much as possible.
I also agree with you if google want to create their own cryptocurrency they should accept advertisement of cryptocurrency on whole world to get more popularity of crypto.
Activity: 80
such big companies like Google can do anything,
if they dont, there are legit reason behind it, most money or politics I guess.
Activity: 27
If they want, something they can do. Currently, cryptocurrency has apparently been allowed to grow globally. Google not only has one, they also have a lot of teams that can make them even a very large coin. By that time, the coin itself created by Google would dominate the cryptos market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
its own cryptocurrency.
It is possible. Google is everywhere and used globally, so if they launch their own coin, it will give them an expansion of their income.  Advertisers will use their coin as payment for posting their ads with google. It will be a good project. Definitely, many investors will hop in.
Pages:
Jump to: