Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ? - page 14. (Read 4440 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 2
it might happen, but I don't think so. Google Cryptocurrency Blocking is indeed at the discretion of influential countries
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
I have not heard about the fact that Google has such intentions. It seems to me that this is not necessary, but if it will come true, then it's worth the investing, because hype will be huge.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
I really hope to see Google release its own cryptocurrency, which is very good news for the whole market, which means that the world's largest Internet company has also begun to join the field of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
its a 100 percent possible, google one of a big company in technology sure they can make it they also have many developers that can develop for it and google has a lot of fund to launch their own coin. and I guess many investors will buy it.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
Yes! I think google may be tempted to make their own digital currencies which will work on their private ledger. but If they do it a corporation's coin would be centralized and require trust.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
At the moment, Google doesn't need their own cryptocurrency, but if other big companies in the future release their own cryptocurrencies, such as Facebook, then I believe that Google will not fall behind, know that there is nothing is impossible.
Activity: 28
Google has its shares, which are very profitable and promising. But cryptocurrencies have a Google yet. And probably never will.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Of course! And this is a very possible prospect, now ICO is launched here and there, and here Google is standing on the side of something - it is implausible. I will venture to assume that when they understand how to control the crypto market of the company, the giants will release their crypto currency or a couple.. That's when you get bored.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
I don't think that Google will have a coin.. it simply doesn't need it and I don't see any concrete usage for it.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
The day that Google (or Facebook, or Amazon, ..) will create their own currency, it will be the death of the crypto:
the public does not understand the concept of decentralization, and will run to buy the "secure and guaranteed bitcoin".
Activity: 90
I think anyone would have their own coin if they want, more important it has a team and and a team member who has the skill of and have knowledge on how to create a certain coin.
Activity: 55
I am sure that developments are already underway. Strong brand with a lot of confidence. Google will make billions in the next two or three years.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
For now their concepts/projects not require any such developments. They rather will continue to build payments services for fiat
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
I have read in one of the crypto forum that Google has plan to create their blockchain. I dont know if this is true if it is I am not surprise as they have all the capacity to create their own. It would be exciting to see the development of this.
Activity: 93
It is very possible for google to  have their own coin, if they set to achieving that. It shouldn't be so much for them to do. They can even go as far as developing their own blockchain. I think and believe that they have the resources to do so and promoting the project wouldn't even be so much of an issue as it could easily gain publicity.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I think this is not only possible but this is predictable, Google only will see that this type of business is profitable and successful they will indeed ischia the cryptocurrency of their.
Activity: 98
Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.

If they want it, why not. Everyone is free to have his own coin on cryptocurrency. if they are able to make coins, there is no problem. there is no rule in crypto so all who are able to make coins, please make and no one will forbid it.
Activity: 336
I think that It really can happen. Now there is a trend for crypto-currencies and I would not be surprised if other large companies start issuing their own crypto-currencies
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
Google cancreat their own coin if the company which to, besides no law prohibit any company to have their own digital currency, with name Google coin self it will draw more crown and be popular others existing coin
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
If Google decides to make their own coin, they definitely will do it. Besides with Google as, big imperium behind this coin will become very strong and valuable, I think.
Pages:
Jump to: