Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ? - page 13. (Read 4440 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Yes tokenization is the the thing of the day which give opportunity to people around the world to be able to crate their token. But it will be more easy for trusted company like Google to have their token which users on their platform can now use in payment for services
Activity: 233
Yes, why not. They have enough resources with them and I don't think so it will be hard for them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
I am sure that in a few years each large company will have its own crypto currency. We must realize the fact that the crypto currency has become a part of our life.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
Having own coin or personalized coin is possible for anyone also for google because we all know that there are celebrities or politcian or athlete that already having their own coin and that is a very good news for the crypto industries and if googe really wants it or if they want to established their own crypto or coin why not crypto currencies is open for anyone because crypto currencies not just for people that has a good state in life but it also open for some ordinary people even your rich or not you can get involved in the world of crypto and if googe will take that path that will be a very good news for all people in crypto industries and crypro will get more popular because we all know what google company can do by the power of social media and technologies.
Activity: 364
Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.

everyone has the right to create their own coin but the question is how it will help on the current problem on a certain industry. google on banning cryptocurrency advertisment doesnt imply that they will not digitalize maybe they are just waiting for the right timing to enter the growing market of crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
yes it is so possible that google will have an own coin. Any company actually can have it if they want to. even an individual. as long as you can afford the demands in order to have your own coin. and it is a very long process.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
Of course, this can happen, because the crypto currency is now a very popular topic, which is often supported not only by the free community, but also supported by a large number of similar companies.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
Yes, of course, in the future it will be so. Every year, large companies and States will change their opinion for the better about the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
Surely all the big companies will sooner or later create their own coins.
And then you will see who wins and who loses, and what will be the future of the crypto: we can be sure that the coins of Google or Facebook will NOT be decentralized ...
Activity: 57
Everything can be. I do not even doubt that Google can do this very simply. I think that it will turn out very well even to the bottom.
Activity: 70
Everybody right now what to have you own coin hehehe!!
Activity: 143
That's possible. Now it is profitable to run their cryptocurrency. Google is a big company that keeps up with the \time, so it is likely to soon see their cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 95
It's only theory. But I think Google doesn't need own cryptocurrency. I think they are doing well without it. But maybe they will use blockchain in future not only for coins.
Activity: 168
google is already active in so many areas, i wouldnt like it if google started their own coin. surely it wouldnt be a problem for google to do it, but so far they havent done it yet.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
I don't think a giant like Google would play such cheap games.If this company creates its own cryptocurrency, it will have a huge demand and, accordingly, the price.
Activity: 56
Helper
Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.
Google is a centralize system why he take step of decentralization. May be launch new platform which is based on blockchain.

Travel Helper ● 
Decentralised Freelance platform for Travellers
WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ●  ANN THREAD  ●
Activity: 91
I don't think they need it.Of course there is a possibility, but not in the near future.
Activity: 266
Yes it is very possible, the future is full of possibilities. Google won't have a choice but to embrace blockchain technology if that's what is in demand.

crypto world is moving to tokenized it means each company may like to create it's own token or coin. it is possible specially for huge company like goodgle, apple, amazon and other big companies.
Although no product project can gain so much interest from investor so i am guarantee that if big company like google can gain really huge money. Of course google will get much interest from investors if they will make their own coin or token. I will be sure to join on it.
Activity: 267
It is very possible that Google will definitely sell if its own coins are issued, and Google is a great company looking forward to its coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
For now the big companies (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, ..) are still watching, but it is very likely that in the near future will launch their own currency (and this will mean the end of the states as we know them today, because their currency it will be more powerful than that of any state)
Pages:
Jump to: