Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it practical to expect tenfold jump in Bitcoin this year ? - page 11. (Read 1996 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Available for rent
The price of Bitcoin is unpredictable. Last year, everyone was surprised when the price of bitcoin increased 20 times compared to the beginning of the year. We should calm down and wait from now until the end of the year. I think 60% Bitcoin will increase ten times at the end of the year

Actually, this target seems achievable if we see the last year performance. But the comments here suggest that this will not happen now. It  is mainly because of the disappointing performance of crypto this year. There are additional problems that can prevent huge increase in bitcoin price. Like we have other alt coins becoming popular and thus some are preferring this.
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
Is it practical to expect tenfold  jump in Bitcoin this year ? It has happened in past but is it practical to expect it this year also ?
This is ridiculous. Bitcoin prices will never be able to rise to $ 80,000 this year. Bitcoin is currently experiencing a lot of difficulties because many countries are still banned from Bitcoin. I guess that in 10 years the new Bitcoin price could rise to $ 80,000
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The price of Bitcoin is unpredictable. Last year, everyone was surprised when the price of bitcoin increased 20 times compared to the beginning of the year. We should calm down and wait from now until the end of the year. I think 60% Bitcoin will increase ten times at the end of the year
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Of course not u cannot expect this Tongue well if the price wasn't dumped that down in the past there could have been some hope but right now even the recovery seems a bit hard on Bitcoins.
I do think that even a double will be very beneficial for Bitcoins and also

The 10 times 2 is 20 , difference is of 19 but
10 times 20 is 200 , difference is of 180

Therefore higher the value harder it is to attain unexpected amounts.
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
No it's not practical.Having a market cap of about 1,5 trillion $ is clearly not realistic,not in the near future anyways.My guess is,after 2018,the bad year that Bitcoin faced the price will from now one rise slowly but surely,building up back the lost trust of investors slowly.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260
Quick ten-fold increases have happened only 5 times: twice in 2011, twice in 2013, and once in 2017. It is not a frequent event, so it is not practical to expect it to happen this year. However, if you believe that the adoption of Bitcoin will continue as it has so far, it would be reasonable to expect a ten-fold increase again in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
I doubt it will happen this year, even if etf would be approved, i think 80 000 dollars is a bit of stretch to reach. However, it can be done in the next four years i think. Slow and patient wins this game!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Available for rent
Is it practical to expect tenfold  jump in Bitcoin this year ? It has happened in past but is it practical to expect it this year also ?
Pages:
Jump to: