Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it really worth it to invest in ICO? - page 13. (Read 1061 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 2
I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in invesing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.

It is if you find a good project that resolves a problem and with great support from the community, you can check Money Token, it is popular atm and one of its advisor is roger kver. It is a good project and with great vision
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Now investing in ICO is very risky.  A lot of scam.  You can both earn and lose all the money.
Activity: 136
It is really worth it to invest in ICO if the project is good you should check its background first before investing so that you can gain more profits.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
Before investing in ICO, I advise you to find all the information about this project.  And if you invest in a good project, you can easily earn money.
let’s do a deep dive on ICOs and why, for better or for worse, people are calling it the new “Gold Rush”. A number of millionaires that ICOs have made in the last year or so is staggering.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
I dont invest in ico's, i prefer to get tokens from exchanges after the ico's end. Mostly i get lower prices.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
80% of the ICO will cause you to suffer huge losses. After the listing price, they immediately drop below the ICO price. You may not even have time to sell them. They are already dead. This is very unfortunate.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
there are a lot of ico that have made a profit.without investment there will be nothing to hold on to crypto currency.if you decide to invest, read a carefully read the white book and also see the feedback on the team.I personally invest in ready-made products that go to the blockchain. basically they will not leave you with 0
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in invesing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.

If you're the kind of person that wants to take risks then you shouldn't worry about joining in ICOs. ICOs can double or triple your investment if its successful. The only downside if the coin or token that you invested well be dumped by huge investors after the launching and could potentially make the project's value go into huge dips so you better see to it that the community or people behind the project are really into it for long term. There are lots of scammy ICOs that you better stay away from and we won't know it until its value will go down the drain. Always invest an amount that you can afford to lose.

I highly suggest that you better invest in a project that has already proven its worth and that can truly perform 2-3 years from now.

IOST is one of them and I truly support and believe in this innovation that it can skyrocket by the end of the year. It's just my own opinion though, I'm not an expert when it comes to predicting values of cryptos.

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
it actually depends on the ico that you are investing in but all in all, i believe it is worth it. before you invest in an ico, just be sure to know everything about the ico including the people behind it and its technology. knowing this is certain since this are some of the factors that can greatly contribute to the icos success.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I've had huge profits when investing in ICO. Everyone will have their own story, and in this forum, many people have different experiences. They will give an opinion that investment in ICO is very profitable and there is also argue that investment in ICO will only make you lose because many scams. Investing in ICO actually depends on you, you will get big profits if you want to do research on the project, and otherwise.
Activity: 168
There is no 100% safe ICO but I think it's a matter of quality over quantity. If you find the right one you think it's worth investing in go for it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
A lot of people have received huge profits from investing to ICOs. The main thing is to choose the right project and to correctly choose the investment time. It is logical that good profits are always great risks.
Investing in ICO can be good value but also far more risky than investing in projects that have been around
for some time and have a good reputation in the industry. But we also have to choose the right project and choose the right investment time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A lot of people have received huge profits from investing to ICOs. The main thing is to choose the right project and to correctly choose the investment time. It is logical that good profits are always great risks.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
If you are new to the crypto space you should center your attention to already established cryptocurrencies and then gradually (with learning and gaining experience) incorporate investing in ICOs as there are many traps in which you can fall into when it comes to ICOs.
Activity: 168
Before investing in ICO, I advise you to find all the information about this project.  And if you invest in a good project, you can easily earn money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
First of all, it is necessary to understand what opportunities the token offers and how it will be used in the project ecosystem. We should also not forget the problem of inflation. If the company continues to issue unlimited coins, your investment will quickly depreciate. In this sense, it is ideal if the initial placement of tokens will be final, and in the future their number will only decrease. Another valid option is to use tokens as a "fuel" inside the platform, then their number will be maintained constant even in the case of their permanent release.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
I am wondering about people investing in an ICO if it is really worth because base on my obvservation there are many investors on ICO period and i do not know some would always say that investing in an ICO is risky. I would like to get the investors idea directly if they were really successful in their investment  or the haters that say investing in ICO risky is really true. This is also more like a small study for future references that someday i am going to invest in an ICO since i have seen  a great potential in invesing on it. Thus, i have seen many discounts offering bonuses and that is the good thing that happen in joining in ICO investments. Hopefully i could get some answers in the forum.

It all depends in which ICO you are going to invest, if the project's product is really good with an excellent experience team of real people then there is good chance to make good profits from ICO.
Activity: 70

yes of course it is just like you are participating in an ICO the difference is you are putting your funds to an ICO that is the risk unlike when you are only participating in ICO you will just exert an effort and time. in the end it is depends on you if you want to invest.

These days, hardly any ICOs have what it takes to give 100% confidence to investors like me.

They come up with the most random ideas and spend a few 100k dollars on marketing and building hype. Then they have token sales where pre-sale investors are given discounted rates. They end up dumping the coin as soon as there is an exchange listing.

In fact, I know of only one ICO in recent times that has not done this. Blockgrain.io team had the foresight and fairness to keep presale price equal to main sale price. This shows what intentions a team has. Less focussed on greed and more on onboarding the right people.
Activity: 266
Yes, investing in ICO is risky but if you can choose really good project you will get a good profit.  Research the project before investing.  Pay attention whether the projects has a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarentee that it is not a scam as well as  long termed activity before ICO. It is an indicator that team goes stright to thir goal and will not give up. Read boring WP and ask questions, communicate with admins and community
Activity: 980
Merit: 261

yes of course it is just like you are participating in an ICO the difference is you are putting your funds to an ICO that is the risk unlike when you are only participating in ICO you will just exert an effort and time. in the end it is depends on you if you want to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: