Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it right time to buy Altcoin? - page 2. (Read 2857 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 03:07:00 AM
Personally I don't think that now is right time to buy any altcoin. Now we see simple correction of the downtrend. So it is better to stay away from the market or open short positions.

I agree, the market continues to dropped and its still dropping, and we do not know when it will really recover,, so I think this is not the right time to buy altcoins because you may loose your investment too. We never know what will happen in the future.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
September 24, 2018, 05:51:04 AM
I think the market is indeed green, but I see that in this very short time the price has fallen again, in my opinion you have to be careful about the movement of all the altcoins at the moment, if you believe that at the end of the year the price of altcoin will be better than you buy wait and in my experience all crypto currencies at the end of the year are indeed rising.

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
September 22, 2018, 02:31:25 PM
Personally I don't think that now is right time to buy any altcoin. Now we see simple correction of the downtrend. So it is better to stay away from the market or open short positions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
September 22, 2018, 12:37:02 PM
I would have waited for a response from the SEC regarding the introduction of ETF-funds for bitcoin. The main thing is to keep an eye on the pulse. Perhaps at this moment we will see either a wild growth (then you need to immediately buy any altcoins), or drop all coins and then the purchase can be put off for a long time.
Activity: 329
September 22, 2018, 12:33:07 PM
yes of course this time is the right time to buy as much as you can because now the price of bitcoin and some altcoins is falling and you should be able to use that moment as best as possible.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 12:24:09 PM
Now good time for buy valuble coins at lowest prices. Bull market started feel to hold your all coins strong . End of year or 2020 all cryptocurrency markets are prices will up.
Activity: 67
September 22, 2018, 12:21:40 PM
Green means that the coin is in demand now. Certainly it is desirable that you have at least a few coins for sale at a time like this. But regarding the purchase, it is not.
Activity: 574
September 22, 2018, 12:19:45 PM
As the market is starting to recover again, this is a good sign to buy more.
We need to be wise, as we can see now that the price is not that high yet, we need to buy more in order to gain a good profit once the price will sky rocket again.

But do make sure that you trust the crypto currency that you want to buy and hold so whatever happened you will not be sad of your choice.
Activity: 378
September 22, 2018, 12:16:04 PM
September 21 was a big news about the progress of the Ripple coin. I believe that this has been reflected well in the whole region, which in turn will give a small push for the green market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
September 22, 2018, 12:13:34 PM
It is very good that now people are beginning to understand that it is necessary to invest in crypto-currencies, and when ETH cost $ 180? Why did not people buy? What do you think? Because it always happens. Especially now.
Activity: 127
September 22, 2018, 11:39:52 AM
if I suggest that you be more careful in buying coins when prices increase or the market is green, because when prices increase we buy the coins there will be a risk that the coins will decline, buy coins when the market is red or the price of the coins decreases
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
September 22, 2018, 11:26:40 AM
now is the time to hunt to buy altcoins because the prices in the market are still low, so it is very good to buy it and can be sold later when the price is high, it will get a profit and if it is sold now you will experience a big loss
Activity: 504
September 22, 2018, 11:22:06 AM
Buying some altcoins is not prohibited everyday because it's up to you if you want to buy now or tomorrow. It depends on the price of a altcoin you want to invest if you want to buy it or not.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
September 22, 2018, 12:21:37 AM
Yes, this is the best time to buy altcoins and hold for future.
Activity: 208
September 22, 2018, 12:15:34 AM
Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?
I woukd buy coins when the price are at low. since this is the right time. I think its a good time to buy on it. price are still profitable at this time. I think its a good trade to buy coins especially Ethereum
Activity: 238
September 22, 2018, 12:06:54 AM
It might be a good time. After this massive Ripple pump I wonder if it will filter into some of the other smaller alts as well. Not holding my breath, but theres a chance!
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
September 22, 2018, 12:03:47 AM
For me the best time to buy altcoin is when the prices are low because when its come to rise again surely have a better profit on it. I think you must wait for the prices to be declined and start buying. Because if the price will increased its mean and prices is high. Even me i prefer to buy when price are low so that in time when price will rise i can have a better profit in the end.
Activity: 294
September 21, 2018, 11:55:29 PM
Yes, this is a suitable time to buy altcoint, all prices coint down, this is the time if you want to buy altcoint, choose altcoint which is good and worth making an investment, because not all altcoints are potentially good
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
September 21, 2018, 11:45:19 PM
I think now is the best time to buy some altcoins, because the price is still cheap compared to last year, but we must review the movement of values so that there is no loss in the future.

Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 21, 2018, 11:39:09 PM
While this is indeed altcoin little price increase. However, this increase has not been how. and you will still be able to buy now because prices are still affordable. so I guess it doesn't matter if you buy altcoin now as well.
Pages:
Jump to: