Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it right time to buy Altcoin? - page 4. (Read 2857 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 3
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 16, 2018, 06:16:10 PM
Buying at the bottom of the market is a really good move for altcoins because it means you will ride the wave of the bull run with an advantage over ICO investors and the traders who bought when the market was higher. This is the right time to buy altcoins.
Although you can wait for the market to go lower but I can see much lower movement below the 200 billion mark
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 05:19:43 PM
these pass pew week we've seen the market down and its hard to see the market in that state,we can see so much panic sellers when the market is down, but for me when ever i see the market down that's the signal to get greedy with crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 05:03:22 PM
If I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoin because the price is now down and this is a very good opportunity to buy bitcoin and altcoin and then you save until there is a suitable price
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 05:00:54 PM
Depending which Altcoin that you want to purchase.  But remember that there is no good time to make these investment worth it the way you thinking, The best time is to buy now, Take a look at NEO very affordable compared to past months.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
September 16, 2018, 04:55:11 PM
I think that now is not the best time to invest in the crypto currency. The market has not yet begun to recover and is going down, and large investors are not known when they come to the market. If I were you, I would wait a little.

It's now what you think buddy. It's definitely now is the best time to buy altcoins since the market is so cheap as well as the possible altcoins you wish to buy. We can't deny the fact the most of us here are afraid as we try our luck and face the different risky situation that may encounter. I believe someday the crypto world will recover though we don't have any distinctive idea when its gonna be happen since nowadays the market is still in downfall situation in which needs more time to recover.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 04:49:51 PM
Circumstances like this make it confused to determine prices in the market, the problem is that this event is not only 1x but has been repeated many times. However, in the current situation you must pay attention to the details of the price movement to estimate the minus plus of the crypto market price movements. The conclusion if the green price is likely the market will improve and of course this is the right time if you buy it, but the risk is that if market conditions are only manipulation you will lose.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
September 16, 2018, 04:42:42 PM
That you are seeing green, does not mean it is the right time to buy. Always be mindful of the coin you are buying. It has to be a coin with good prospects. It must be backed up with product and a good working team.
Activity: 140
September 16, 2018, 10:55:33 AM
Yes I think this is the right time to buy altcoin. The market price is unstable and keeps on going down. Buy good coins and hold it to become profitable.
Activity: 175
September 16, 2018, 10:54:58 AM
Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?
This is the right time for investment in the RIPPLE, DASH, DEX, NEO. These coins are the very stable price and its price will be grow more in the future in my opinion.
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 7
September 16, 2018, 09:26:32 AM
Ethereum price is slowly increasing and also doing pump all altcoins. This is the perfect time to buy altcoins. Any time market could pump, so you can buy some top coins by your research or coinmarketcap.
Activity: 27
September 16, 2018, 10:50:25 AM
if you buy when the market is green it is likely to spend more capital to buy altcoins, and that does not guarantee you will return the capital in the near future if prices continue to rise, it is likely that you will profit. if after buying a few days later the price continues to decline you will experience a loss. because the price of digital / crypto money tends to fluctuate. my advice is better if you buy altcoins when the market price is down and you can resell when prices rise.
Activity: 112
September 16, 2018, 10:37:34 AM
Yes it is the right time to buy altcoins. The market price is unstable and keeps on going down. be sure to buy the right altcoins. Altcoins that have the potential to grow and to survive.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 10:25:30 AM
Yes,invest on ArtisTurba token  Cool

Example of AARP Pay-Out Calculation:
Step 1: Total Revenue Share

IF trading volume was $10,000,000 for the past 24 hours

AND 0.25% of that was collected in fees ($10,000,000 x 0.25% = $25,000 revenue collected)

THEN 50% shared with ARTIS Hodlers = $12,500 (paid out evenly to all ARTIS Hodlers)

Step 2: Revenue Split between ARTIS HODLERS

IF AARP Pay-Out equals $12,500

AND there is 350,000,000 ARTIS

THEN 1 ARTIS will receive $12,500 divided by 350,000,000 ARTIS = $0.0000357

Step 3: Pay-Out for the User

IF user has 10,000 ARTIS

AND AARP Pay-Out is $0.0000357 per 1 ARTIS

THEN 10,000 ARTIS will receive $0.0000357 x 10,000 = $0.35 for the day.

http://artisturba.com/cms/how-it-works
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
September 16, 2018, 10:25:09 AM
It`s quite the best, because it`s still possible to reach one more bottom or toch the previous one
Activity: 38
September 16, 2018, 10:22:31 AM
Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?
I have always believed it will be even greener than ever before so I encourage people to join me with any amount they have now and buy the Altcoins they believe in before you do so, look for coins with great potentials and don't buy with sentiments. I wish you good luck
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
September 16, 2018, 09:36:23 AM
Yes this is the right time to buy more Altcoins to make more profit after the coming months because buying this time while all Altcoins has a low value in the market that will really make your investments grow in the future. And I think you must look or research a good currency that will make you safe in investing to that currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
September 16, 2018, 09:29:31 AM
Frankly, bearish times or market are the best time to buy an altcoin
In bearish period you need to be greedy to make purchases

But now there’s a little stability and one must be wise before investing
Figure out a plan, and ensure to do your own research, avoid fomo and make your purchase or sales
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 04:38:03 PM
Boy for me, this is the last best chance to  buy altcoin before it shoot to the moon, they are signs and good indicators are showing recovery  for the crypto market, This is the time if only you have money to invest please do it now 
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 02:29:50 PM
The right time to buy alternativecoins is when the amount of it, drops to the low state of amount in the market or maybe in the first quarter of the year is a great opportunity to buy with affordable price.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 12, 2018, 10:46:47 AM
Now that most of altcoins' prices have dropped, I think it's the best time to buy. You get it at low cost, then wait for it to go back up. That is how you win.
Pages:
Jump to: