Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it right time to buy Altcoin? - page 5. (Read 2857 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 03:50:12 PM
Buying when the market is green is never the best time to start buying coins, when the market is red is when you should be buying coins. You should wait a little more, as the time goes on and more people sell off their coins then the prices of the coins will go down even further. The price of bitcoin is expected to hit 3k in a couple of months.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 10:25:38 AM
I think it’s the best time to buy cryptocurrencies now, maybe you do not buy now will lose that opportunity, you will regret it later, so I recommend you
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 10:04:15 AM
I think that now is not the best time to invest in the crypto currency. The market has not yet begun to recover and is going down, and large investors are not known when they come to the market. If I were you, I would wait a little.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 09:48:10 AM
Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?
I think yes , Because the dump in the market in cryptocurrency is really big at this end , Because the main reason is that after long term dump stability Market again dumped and this dump is not small , this is dump under dump , so surely it is much better for those who have not made investment in the dump market and also here if anyone will make investment then surely he will be able to make profit in small time because the main reason and usual activity in the field of the cryptocurrency is that when we came across the at such type of situation then market easily get up for small time .
So make the decision in this time interval to make investment in the cryptocurrency , otherwise if you will lost your opportunity to make investment in this time , then surely after the increase in the market of the cryptocurrency you will feel totally stupid to yourself to not to invest .
And also a big investor in this field says that To make investment is not your mistake, but if you will not invest then it will be your big mistake .
So decide that what you will do , not to go with the hype and fud , decide and make speculation according to the market news and liquidity .
Activity: 140
September 07, 2018, 12:24:08 PM
I think It can be depend on your personal decision but i personally suggest you, before any purchase please study all related information about Altcoin like current value as well as future expect etc. and always set your goal. When you will be study in briefly then you shall be found several promising Altcoin in low price.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
September 07, 2018, 11:03:27 AM
Yes it is but it depends on what altcoins you will have.
make sure to choose a good one by studying it first and make sure that you follow them and did a research about their future goals.
make sure that you will have profit on it and will be winning once you enter.
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 11:00:16 AM

What do you think?
Yes,This is the right to buy Altcoin because more Altcoin price still at lower level.If your looking some Altcoin has potential I suggest you Ethereum because Ethereum is one of the most desirable technology in the world of digital currencies.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2018, 10:34:04 AM

What do you think?

I strongly believed that the better time to buy altcoins is today because mostly the price of altcoins are dropping by more than 50% and its beneficial for investors duea very cheap price that we can sell in higher price once the market will rise.

If we have money that we don't know what to do with them then ok it is ok to invest in altcoin but only in those that cost up to few cents because these have the potential to go to 0.10 or more which means that you can double your money easily
But I think that those that have invested in alt coins and in bitcoin then should pause a bit and see what is really going on because all these crashes have a meaning.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 09:34:37 AM
in my opinion it's the right time to buy Altcoin. if there is a chance why should you hesitate. if you have done research so you must be sure also with your research. because if you think too long later the price has gone up again you will regret it
Activity: 46
September 07, 2018, 09:10:56 AM

What do you think?

I strongly believed that the better time to buy altcoins is today because mostly the price of altcoins are dropping by more than 50% and its beneficial for investors duea very cheap price that we can sell in higher price once the market will rise.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 09:00:24 AM
Yes of course this is the best time to buy Altcoin.
I suggest you to choose ETA.
That is new coin with awesome project and idea.
You can buy ETA on tokenjar and coinplace exchanger.
copper member
Activity: 182
September 07, 2018, 08:58:16 AM
Probably yes, it's time to buy altcoin now because the prices are all cheap, and wait until the price will pump up, be patience and wait until you can sell it in a good price and get a big profits
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 07, 2018, 03:04:06 AM
Currently the markets are not stable and are much low. Getting into the altcoins can now be much profitable ahead but still there are various phenomenon which should be considered before investing into any coin.
In investing calculations and research it must indeed be done to be able to benefit and maximize. like now many people always predict going up but actually going down. in the future no one knows which market will be taken in the direction
Activity: 55
September 07, 2018, 03:00:20 AM
Currently the markets are not stable and are much low. Getting into the altcoins can now be much profitable ahead but still there are various phenomenon which should be considered before investing into any coin.
Activity: 71
September 06, 2018, 10:21:21 PM
It is our chance if we have more money and the price is affordable to buy. Not only me who wants to buy, but I hope more people buy Altcoin so that the market are started to improve and the market back its normal.This situation, we take advantage of the Altcoin if we can get more benifets of this, and we want to earn more profit for our needs.
Activity: 4
Merit: 8
September 06, 2018, 11:38:51 AM
It seems to me that the best time to buy Altcoins is October. If, of course, the situation on the market repeats. Prepare before November and bribe some inexpensive coins. Personally, I will.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 08:42:46 PM

What do you think?

The altcoins are right now just so dependent on Bitcoin and Ethereum. With any positive news from regulation perspective they can increase significantly upcoming period, but with a negative market segment, it will be though.
the developments will indeed continue to occur for each coin going forward. the more time will be growing for the enhancement of the existing development on the coin. like his Altcoin which currently has many supporters who made him the coins to be able to count on. so it is great for the current purchase.
copper member
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 08:40:41 PM
Yes , we are still in bearish market though but if you buy now for a long term investment you can never loose your investment , most on a very good alts which has better and good potential to get to the peak, just do your research and lay your hand on better project.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
September 06, 2018, 08:24:42 PM

What do you think?

Definetely yes, we all know that market dependes on the stability value of bitcoin, if that coin is down, you can buy some altcoins for a low price and hold it as an investment, you didn’t notice that as a time goes by, and when the time comes that bitcoin will rise again, the tokens that you brought will be having a high value too
Pages:
Jump to: