Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it risky to buy not top 100 crypto currencies? - page 66. (Read 8816 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think investing in the cryptocurrency market is always risky. If you invest in crypto in the top 100 it will be safe, because altcoin in the top 100 has good value and potential. However, if you want to make more profit, you can take risks, then I recommend investing in altcoin outside the top 100. These are altcoin are most likely to bring a lot of profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Investing in any crypto currency is a risk, just where the risk is higher, where it is lower. Everything depends on the particular project, from the development team, from the project partners. Therefore, it can not be said that coins that are not part of the top 100 are more risky investments.
I completely agree with your opinion. It all depends on the choice of the coin and how you get rid of it (that is, at what price you buy and for what you will sell).
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 3477
Of course, this is a very big risk to buy outside the top - 100. Such projects can easily scrape. In this case, you will remain with unnecessary trash. Is it worth it to spend your time on it?
Activity: 336
Investing in any crypto currency is a risk, just where the risk is higher, where it is lower. Everything depends on the particular project, from the development team, from the project partners. Therefore, it can not be said that coins that are not part of the top 100 are more risky investments.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I advise you to keep track of every coin that is going to be on the floor and have FOMO, you will have the opportunity x2, x3 .. x10 your money is of course very risky too.For example WPr, Mvp, ERT, MTC..
Activity: 475
i THINK IT IS WITH THE CURRENT CRYPTO SITUATION BEING NOT VERY PROMISING, the market value of the coins re facing a significant dip in the face of the red market and most of th coins are struggling, It might be investment opportunity for those involved in the crypto arena but its also a riky thing as we do not know for certain what awaits te crypto platform in the future, it might be the beginning of the end,
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
No, I don't think so, many altcoins are not instant reached the top 100 before, like as the DCN, DNT, CDT, all the ranking are over 300 in last year, but now all in the top 100 in CMC, if the project is promising, the ranking will rise in the future, and good to buy the potential crypto for the long-term investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
In my experience, I usually invest in coins which on the Top 20-50 list this is to ensure my investments are secured. There are lots of coins which are not legit, which their job is to take our hard-earned money. That's the reality in every investment, there are abusive people that would take advantage of anything just to scam other people for their own sake.

Thats a real good strategy - to buy coins nor from the top neither from the bottom. Just in the middle - it is enough to not to turn out scam and they can also do x10 when coins from top-10 will do it much longer
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I think not, because many participate in the ico, which means that they are not exactly in the top 100.
Activity: 429
It is sort of a risky decision because those cryptos that are included on the top cryptos, are more likely to be promising in the future of profitable of investing your money with. If you invested on a newly listed crypto, it would be hard to make assumptions particularly if you will earn from it or not. So be careful and make a basis on choosing a crypto to invest.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
In my experience, I usually invest in coins which on the Top 20-50 list this is to ensure my investments are secured. There are lots of coins which are not legit, which their job is to take our hard-earned money. That's the reality in every investment, there are abusive people that would take advantage of anything just to scam other people for their own sake.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Investing is at risk including 100 top coins. smart analyzes only make you able to minimize losses that might occur.
invest wisely and always ready to face any possibilities.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
I believe that by buying coins from the top 100, you also have a great opportunity to lose your money! But at the same time you have less chance to make money! In general, everything depends on what you want - to earn or save!
Buying coins is not one of the top 100 just yet, gives you the chance to earn much more. Just your risks are so increased that it is not advisable to invest in them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
Of course the chance to lose money invested in the newly issued coins is much greater than if you had invested in the ETH or BTC. It is an indisputable fact.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Buying a top 20 coin isn't a guarantee for success either. Bitconnect was a top 20 coin even though we all know what happened with that. Actually all type cryptocurrency is risky though they are top of 100 or not because all remain risky.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Everything in the cryptocurrency world is risky. Personally I would want to invest into coins that are below the top hundred because I believe there will still be enough room for them to grow.
Any investment is risky but the risk of each investment is different, for example the least risky investment is bitcoin, if bitcoin were to crash all the way to zero then most coins will do the same but the chances of that are very low, then comes altcoins with high market caps, those are very good coins but since they are subject to the movements of bitcoin then they are more risky, and finally all the coins with very low market caps are very risky but if you select the right one and invest enough money in it that could be enough to make you rich.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
I believe that by buying coins from the top 100, you also have a great opportunity to lose your money! But at the same time you have less chance to make money! In general, everything depends on what you want - to earn or save!
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Well, it is risky to buy coins that are not top 100 list of cyrptocurrency, but there is also possibility to gain huge profit, as some of these coins can make x100 or x200 in future.
Activity: 89
If they aren't on top 100 it doesnt mean that they aren't reliable, maybe they are way to recent projects but they could be as promising as any other crypto out there, just do the research and invest on them if you like them.
Activity: 19
On the contrary, I do not invest in the top 100 cryptocurrencies, because they already have a large capitalization. I find good projects that should grow in the future! With a small capitalization, less than $ 20 million.
Pages:
Jump to: