Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens??? - page 13. (Read 11826 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 100
Even the old coins/tokens have risk what more the new coin who is not already tested because we do not if the coin have capability to survive in the future like when the market is dumping which is some of it are dying because they are not potential or they did not have enough strong support. I will suggest to invest for now to the coins who is in already in the market because it is less risk compared to the new.
for new coins only rely on when the ICO / IEO and list exchanges are listed. after a new coin is on an exchange it is usually what makes it difficult for the coin to survive or grow. because the most difficult thing is getting volume on the exchange, so I think before starting investing you have to choose a really good token
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
This is indeed a risk. Platforms that aren't running yet. Low trading volume. Trust that is still not that great. this can be an indicator that it is very risky to invest. there is already plenty of evidence that the new altcoin is a fraudulent project by percentage. You have to really be more selective in choosing in order to get a profit on this investment. for 3 years this has been a lesson for me

yes, that's because the development of the new project is still not perfect, on the other hand there are still many stages that the team is working on, especially those that have been presented according to the project roadmap. So, I think this new project is more risky when compared to other top coins that are already established or proven to be able to survive for a long time in the crypto market especially for coins that are listed in the top 10 in the CMC market.

Development is very important. It is necessary to be very patient to hold cryptocurrencies. Now cryptocurrency market raise and more people use cryptocurrency. There are a lot of newbies. For newbies it is very important to simple buy and sell cryptocurrency using bank card.  It is good that such platforms such as https://www.koinal.io/ exists that help to simply buy and sell cryptocurrencies.

Now there are a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges. But I agree that more simple to buy cryptocurrency directly from bank card and many cryptocurrency exchanges do not work with bank cards.

Investments are always risky and all depends from the coin. First it is necessary to check the coin than invest.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Even the old coins/tokens have risk what more the new coin who is not already tested because we do not if the coin have capability to survive in the future like when the market is dumping which is some of it are dying because they are not potential or they did not have enough strong support. I will suggest to invest for now to the coins who is in already in the market because it is less risk compared to the new.
Activity: 926
I think investing in the crypto is very high risk thing, especially investing in new coins / tokens, in my opinion if you are not readying to accept the consequences of investing in the crypto, you should not take the part in it,
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
Investing is already a risky thing, whether it is old or new coins, we should take the risk on it once we are investing kr trading. But for me, it is still good to invest on top ranked altcoins rather than new listed tokens. If you really want to invest on new projects, it is good to do it on pre-sale than buying on exchange/s.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I don’t think risky if you’ve done your due diligence on the project and you think project has a potential.
Then that’s worth taking the risk if there’s any.
Investing in coins is like a business in which there’s risk to be conquered for rewards.
You have a point, but I guess from the word investment itself in digital currency world is that we can find also risk because you don't have assurance when that crypto coin be successfully included among the top cryptocoins in crypto market.Talking about project, this is where we can see how successfully each crypto coin after it was created, how the team handle the projects and other thing. It good to know everything about it,in order to be confident to get high profit in our investments.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
I don’t think risky if you’ve done your due diligence on the project and you think project has a potential.
Then that’s worth taking the risk if there’s any.
Investing in coins is like a business in which there’s risk to be conquered for rewards.
Activity: 1022
everything related to investment always has a risk. Investing in new coins is not free from risk, but please note that the risk is directly proportional to the potential returns obtained, otherwise known as "high risk, high return." This means that if you want a large potential return or investment return, you must be prepared to take a high risk. therefore it is necessary to pay attention to the risk and profit, if the risk is greater then leave.

It is very true what you say. This risk can come at any time if taking action does not prioritize sufficient analysis or understanding of investment, let alone investments made in digital currencies, this is definitely a big risk if investors do not understand market conditions. But for someone who has the ability to understand market movements and charts, he will definitely get a big profit.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
different aspects as investors put on qualification as managing plan on terms with investment. one of those might be of one as the exchange of the coin/token that bonafide exchange helps on confidence as investors to put of funds on exchange to work with the trading.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
It is too risky to invest in new crypto token / coin, but if it is have potential to become good player on its niche, why not trying to put small ammount on it ? Example : if i put $200 on sovryn project. There is a chance the sovryn project will lose, let say 80%. And when its really fail. You only lose $200. But if the project succeed, let say 20% success rate, your $200 have a chance to become $20K. And thats the beauty of emerging market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
everything related to investment always has a risk. Investing in new coins is not free from risk, but please note that the risk is directly proportional to the potential returns obtained, otherwise known as "high risk, high return." This means that if you want a large potential return or investment return, you must be prepared to take a high risk. therefore it is necessary to pay attention to the risk and profit, if the risk is greater then leave.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1196
It is quite risky if we choose a new altcoin because the concept is certainly still in the development stage. Trust doesn't exist yet. Low trading volume. New altcoins now carry a high level of risk. If you can see all the reviews provide data that most of the altcoins are potentially scams. the absence of supervision made the latcoin experience a decline in price. so now it's better to invest in clear altcoins

There is no truth about investment being risky or not. You say that new altcoins are risky investment, I see that most of tokens and coins I got (mostly from bounties) multiplied its price several times. And by new altcoins I mean those who were created/distributed/received during last 6-9 months. As well as I see old projects die every month.

A lot of people in this topic says that it is risky to invest in something new, while a lot of people in topic HoDL Pays Off Finally (and topics with similar content) confirm that holding pays off. Dilemma.
Activity: 854
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
If you are not experienced, do not do enough research, do not know enough about the project, of course it is risky. It pays off because it is already risky. It depends a bit on you and your experience.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
My Funda is if the project is new and doing a token sale do not invest in that. I always try to earn tokens from a good token sale project. by working for them or joining their bounties etc. and whenever I invest I try to invest in successful and established projects. and if a token sale becomes successful and the dev progress the development according to their roadmap and proved to be authentic then I will invest in that new token too.
Recently I have invested in Safepal (SFT),  it is newly launch token for Safepal hardware wallet, and I think this will be a good investment for me in future.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Whatever has to do with the new there will definitely be doubts to buy or participate not only new tokens or crypto, like we buy old things with new ones.
Buying old goods is guaranteed quality and proven efficacy because it has been around for a long time and is trusted, and new items we do not know the quality and benefits that will be obtained and of course we will check and investigate in detail, before buying so as not to regret and lose before buying.
and I illustrate that whatever is new with the old there must be a difference even though the goal is the same and the most important thing is to do research well and find accurate information to be convincing and so on.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Its always risky to invest your hard earned money into any business or investment because i think its even more risky to invest your money into forex than investing in crypto currency and im not tell you crypto currency is all safe and not risky but if you research and learn more about crypto currency then you should be able to find your way around it and make some money
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
This is indeed a risk. Platforms that aren't running yet. Low trading volume. Trust that is still not that great. this can be an indicator that it is very risky to invest. there is already plenty of evidence that the new altcoin is a fraudulent project by percentage. You have to really be more selective in choosing in order to get a profit on this investment. for 3 years this has been a lesson for me

yes, that's because the development of the new project is still not perfect, on the other hand there are still many stages that the team is working on, especially those that have been presented according to the project roadmap. So, I think this new project is more risky when compared to other top coins that are already established or proven to be able to survive for a long time in the crypto market especially for coins that are listed in the top 10 in the CMC market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
It is inevitable to have a dump on a coin/token because once a investor whale or trader earns, the price will actually fall so it just depends on the holders if they know a coin has potential and if it is listed in a large exchanger you expect the price will not fall and the result will increase its price and many investors will buy that coin I know one of the reasons why a coin suddenly dumps is also due to the excessive size of the allocation to airdrops and others when weak holder immediately sells it to make money.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
I personally am not interested in investing in new coins and I stay away because of the very big risk for now, where many fraudulent projects are offered for many reasons when they have already made enough money.  invest in coins that have shown their performance, don't have to be bitcoin and ETH, take a look at cake, sfp, OGN I think the value is stable for now
According to my statistics, your reasoning is a fairly common reason for many people when they are asked about new altcoins and tokens, scams are happening too much and bad team makes new projects less attractive, advertised a lot and listed but in the end the liquidity was too poor and no one dared to invest, that's what I see with new projects. However, sometimes the rewards are worth like the names you say, invest in them early, the profits are huge, only suitable for people with in-depth knowledge and can take risks, not suitable for me and you
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!

You gave those factors which very informtive in terms of picking or sorting projects to invest your money, with those info
you'll be able to assess much easier.

Thinking of taking some risk buying new coin and keeping some faith that luck will be on your side, it's same with gambling
where you are waiting for something that unsure, all relied with your knowledge and your big nerve to embrace whatever happens.
Pages:
Jump to: