Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to invest all my savings in cryptocurrencies - page 32. (Read 4625 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 1
I don't think it is a wise choice. It is too risky to invest all savings in cryptocurrency. For me, mostly of investment in cryptocurrency are for long term. And it is hard to predict when your investment in crypto will give you profits exactly. Moreover, the market condition is very unstable right now. Just keep a half of your savings in the banks.  
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
No its not, Its very volatile and erratic in nature, who knows what might happen to all of your savings, you better invest it outside the crypto, may it be business or anything of your choice then invest a portion in cryptocurrency, an amount you can afford to lose. Follow the saying "Never put all the eggs in one basket", better safe than sorry.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Most of the participants of this forum use cryptocurrency, but why then all of you now do not advise to make investments in cryptocurrencies?
There are a lot of cool projects and coins,which even in the downward market make a profit.
Of course, it is not safe investing all your savings even in fiat money and shares, but it is worth a little try and get your experience in this business.
Activity: 238
in my opinion, investing all your money is not worth it, because there is a possibility that you can lose everything, so think about it, I would invest 10-20 percent no more.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
What you're thinking of doing is more of a gamble than investment. Crypto market is highly volatile and no one knows what will happen in the market after even after 24 hours. So I would suggest that do not put all your savings in crypto, invest only which you can afford to lose and invest the rest in some safe investments like mutual funds or keep them in the bank.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
the use with customs on reference as trader attaining with details on characteristics as authorizing use of potentials on work with the efforts as managing plan gives as chance to collect with shifts of difference as returning nominals on profit as the end of the terms with the investment plan.

copper member
Activity: 434
For saving, you can adopt cryptocurrency  or bank. But your attitude and meaning can be different. As you know, at which rate you have deposited your savings in the bank, and what profit you will have. This is not the case in crypto, you can either earn good gains or even eat less. Because crypto's market is very volatile. Before you make your investment, check all the aspects.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?

It depends on your faith and your luck.
But, if you want to safe way. you shouldn't do that.
Just invest money that you can afford to lose
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
no that's really stupid idea, if you want to put all your money on something, then i guess it's better to buy a house or land because their value is keep raising every year. though it'll take sometime to sell it. but it's better than investing all of your money into cryptocurrency
Activity: 224
Better to distribute your investments in proportion to: in the crypto currency, in gold and in real estate! Investing only in the crypto currency you run the risk of losing all of your savings!
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
nothing is safe when you decide to invest, cryptocurrency and other investments are not the right places for someone who wants to be safe because there are risks that you have to face in any investment and risk is something that must be avoided if you want to be safe

Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?

Yes it is but only bitcoin in the long term. Majority of altcoins will fail with time, but the same thing happens with startups. do your research and dont listen others, there is a lot of pump and dumps.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Even the best crypto traders play safe with their savings let alone plunging their lifetime savings into it.

What i mean to say is that plunging all of your savings into cryptocurrencies is a bad idea. Start with the amount that you can do without and make out a plan to grow it into that Vault of crypto you've always wanted it to be.

Cryptocurrency remains the fastest way to loose a million dollar and also the fastest way to gain such amount.

Kindly apply due diligence in all you do.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
I think at a price that is currently relatively cheap it's a good idea to put all your savings in bitcoin.
but remember every decision you are at your own risk that will account for it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think it may be not a good idea. I think you can put part of your money into the market but not all of your saving. It is not so safe for us to do that. You need to put away for your living, and to make preparation for the ocming risk of the market.
yes, there are still a lot of options for investing, but if you want to try crypto, i don't recommend you to put all your savings
Activity: 462
For me no, Is it not safe to invest all your savings in cryptocurrencies. Because some of the crypto are not that good or scam before investing try to do a deep research about it before investing to a one project. But if you want to earn some using your savings just invest that you can lose it and just take a risk of it because crypto world is full of risk project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
Probably its better to study how the market goes.
with trading you could familiarize on how crypto market works.
and youll see its very volatile. however if you insist on investing your money.
the way you would earn is when the hype start again. a bullish market.
by then if your hodling some crypto that gets affected by the hyped.
youll earn quite a lot
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
In my opinion invest your half of your savings not all, Investing in crypto is very risky but it takes a huge profit if you have a patience to hold it long-term.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
No, I think you should not do this... my advice is to invest at maximum 10% of your savings in crypto because you can loose everything in less than 2 weeks!
Activity: 140

YES. Go save all your savings in cryptocurrency so that when the market goes down, you'll be left with nothing but tears in your eyes and all your savings wasted because you put all your liquid money in something as unstable as this market.

Think please. If you do that and the market goes down, you're dead. So don't do that unless the market stabilizes - something which we will see only in around 5-10 years.
Pages:
Jump to: