Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to invest all my savings in cryptocurrencies - page 33. (Read 4625 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 0
Investment in cryptos is a wise decision but putting all money in one investment is very bad habits, as an investors, you should have many projects to finance then split up the funds on each project.
This help in majorly minimizing risk.
Activity: 85
Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?
 Do it, just do it, in 2 months you will have at least 3x your savings. Fortune favours the bold
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Being a newbie deciding to put all the savings into cryptocurrency is actually a no good idea considering you do not have enough knowledge about crypto investment. I would suggest that you need to study first and understand more details about cryptocurrency in such away you know what you are doing and you know how to analyze the market trends. By the time you had enough knowledge, then you are ready to invest and only invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?

Investing everything in the crypto is completely nonsensical: you are more likely to make a profit by playing slots.
Crypts are an interesting thing, and all the statistics say that for one who earns there are a thousand investors who lose.
So, be very careful.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
Investing all your savings in anything is stupid, let alone in something as volatile as crypto. I would say 10% max. Spread the rest around high interest accounts, stocks, shares and bonds, or perhaps even metals or property if you are so inclined.
Activity: 72
I think investing in crypto is high risk high reward game. But if you are investing for long term view you can surely invest in bitcoin and good altcoins which have strong developer team and bright future. But if you willing to earn big money in just short term like 3-4 months, you should not invest in crypto because this market completely moves on news and now a days market reacts only bad news so you have to hold your coins for long term to get good profit.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I think it may be not a good idea. I think you can put part of your money into the market but not all of your saving. It is not so safe for us to do that. You need to put away for your living, and to make preparation for the ocming risk of the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 43
Hi, it's not a safe choice at all, it's a very bad idea in my humble opinion.
Putting all your savings in cryptos is totally unreasonable, thats' what gambling addicts do.
You don't want to be that man, do you? https://www.businessinsider.com/didi-taihuttu-sold-everything-for-bitcoin-fans-2017-12
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: