Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 105. (Read 15577 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
November 10, 2017, 05:23:39 PM
The last years they have changed the way how they manage the ICO, i would recommend you to invest after the ico. Before investing anyway  make lot research
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 10, 2017, 05:21:57 PM
ICOs that apply KYC/AML policies are better for me, this trend is spread out. Some ICOs delayed their launch date in order to complete these process, I think this increase investors' confidence.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
November 10, 2017, 05:07:13 PM
There is no doubt that it is not safe. Business is never safe. You have to accept risk to get high profit. Let choose ICOs carefully. They are dangerous for newbie.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
November 10, 2017, 02:59:43 PM
Joining the ICO should not be generalized for all ICOs, both safe and unsafe. It's completely safe if we implement ICO rules and do not log in to fake sites. ICOs usually get good returns, and if they fail, they will send back the money. You should do a lot of research while doing your ICO selection.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
November 10, 2017, 02:52:58 PM
Is it safe to invest in ICO or not ? I will talk about it later but first always remember ICO is the opportunity to obtain coins at low initial prices. Projects are designed and they need funds to operate, to make coins successful in future like Bitcoin and Ethereum, Participation in ICOs are very important. And if to assess how worthy is the ICO to invest in ? get the deep understanding of the project, it's uniqueness and innovative ideas and the core team members reputation. Read the white paper of the project. It's a matter of contribution from both sides. People make ICO successful and ICO makes Coin successful.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 02:52:16 PM
Always do your due diligence. Alot of very good and legitimate project come out from ico. Just make sure you understand what your investing in. It is the same idea as any business investment you will ever throw your funds into. Study the team and project, if you bekieve in the project and know you will get a return in a certain amount of time frame. Invest! If they just pump out coins of no value. Forget about it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
November 10, 2017, 02:48:10 PM
If you're going to participate in ICOs, do your research. Companies with an established business model are far safer than ones starting from scratch (sse Power Ledger as a good example). As with all startups, 95% fail, whether they're a blockchain company or not.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
November 10, 2017, 02:38:02 PM
Going by some of my previous comments on this Forum, its still safe to participate in an ICO but make your findings before investing in any ICO because there are lot of scam ICOs out there. In the mean time you can check out micromoney ICO they have good dev behind the project.
Activity: 743
November 10, 2017, 02:29:11 PM
It is definitely not safe to participate in ICO's. They are fraudulent and scammy in all aspects of a scam. They promise to make you rich, but you end up losing because they pump the currency you thought was going to go moon because of their great idea. But they're idea sucked like 99% of the other ICOs and therefore they have no choice to to sell the coin and say they need it for development.

may you choose the best ICO you can participate but always take a careful on it not all safe or i might say you can even trust any ICO if you dont take a study and research on it , but always remember we cant avoid scam ICO i always think that this can be a part of us here in cyrpto currency so all we gonna do is to play safe.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 02:12:50 PM
All investments into ICOs are risky. You should learn all in details about the new project before you consider investing anything.
Certainly, we know many guys who risk and they win much. Tokens give more benefits – they’re much more profitable than traditional shares.
Activity: 420
November 10, 2017, 02:10:02 PM
why no? No one can force you to do anything, you yourself make this decision .. what can be dangerous here? Join reliable companies and you will not know any problems
Activity: 364
November 10, 2017, 02:09:23 PM
Yes, now really a lot of ISO. But this does not mean that there is a really good product behind all of them and that the developers really want to create something useful. A lot of those who just want to raise more money and just run away with them.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
November 10, 2017, 02:08:20 PM
Yes if you know what you are investing,ICOs are more complicated compared to trading but they are all the same they have higher risks.Like what others say more risk more profit/gains.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
November 10, 2017, 02:06:23 PM
The founder of ethereum said that more than 90% of the ERC tokens are created to scam investors or don't have an aim or purpose for themselves to survive, so I would suggest invest for short term of they're giving bonus.
Activity: 564
November 10, 2017, 02:03:59 PM
in the investment of course we expect a huge profit of course everyone wants to succeed in investing.
but not all investments run smoothly as it does in coins not all coins will continue to survive. it depends on you how you choose it
And it also depends on the demand of the ICO community.
You can't get profitable through an ICO has not any support from the community.
There are many hypes ICO project succeeded like Aventus, Qtum, Edgeless ... in past time.
Because these projects has strongly community support and promote.
Activity: 966
November 10, 2017, 08:24:54 AM
It is definitely not safe to participate in ICO's. They are fraudulent and scammy in all aspects of a scam. They promise to make you rich, but you end up losing because they pump the currency you thought was going to go moon because of their great idea. But they're idea sucked like 99% of the other ICOs and therefore they have no choice to to sell the coin and say they need it for development.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 07:39:35 AM
The safety of joining ico is not very high because many ico projects are liar projects, so be sure to examine the ico project itself before taking part in ico to see if team development and projects are worthwhile.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
November 10, 2017, 05:31:28 AM
It is safe if you invest cautiously, don't make any rash decisions. Do some research.
I wouldn't expect to gain profit from every investment you commit to but thatch to be expected, its a risky business and you win some you lose some. It's how it goes in the crypto world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
November 10, 2017, 05:29:31 AM
The answer to this question is a tricky one. You can answer with a Yes and a No because investing in something could mean you are taking a risk too. Putting money into something that could quite possibly NOT work or could skyrocket and bring your great profit.
It all depends on the ICO you want to invest in. And from there, you will have to see whether the ICO will prosper.
Personally im participating in the bounty program of trade.io. It feels safe for me to do so, i trust in the team and i've received help from members of trade.io, whether it was here on the forum or in the telegram group.
If you want to try it out, feel free to do so now...https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tradeio-bounty-ico-trade-token-2370663
Activity: 420
November 10, 2017, 05:13:09 AM
safe safe in my opinion if you choose ico quality and have a lot of support from many people and have good marketing.
Jump to: