Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 9. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 250
I think it is safe to participate in icos as they are easy ways to get token by promoting the project but there is need to be extra careful and patience when deciding on a project you wish to promote because many icos are scam but there are still some potential once that when invested in, you will make profit as long as it is successful. Take time to do a proper research about of the project before investing in it.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
safe or not in following an ICO project is hanging from each of you. If only you are selective in choosing projects, of course can get a legit ICO project. And it will generate a huge profit. However, if not, then what you get is the opposite.
Activity: 224
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

All investments in the crypto currency are high-risk investments. Participation in ICO is just a high-risk investment. Therefore, you need to be prepared for the fact that you can both make money on your investments and lose it. In any case, it is necessary to select ICO very carefully.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
for me Before make investing anyway just make lot research study and analyze their project, often promising but not always, you are required to increase knowledge about the project and after you are sure to join, or try to talk to your friends who like to infest the ICO project will be very helpful in deciding although there is no guarantee but more confident.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Any sphere of life in which we use money involves risk. Normal companies that have not collected the entire amount on the ICO return the money to depositors
Activity: 219
You must study and do your research well on the project, the people behind the project, the bounty manager managing the campaign and how many investors there are. When investing on an ICO it is at least a requirement to know everything about that ICO you are planing to invest to avoid being scammed or potential loss.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Participating in ICO is good choice and you will get high profit once the ICO you joined are successfully reached their hard cap but I think the safety if I range it I think 50 percent because you don't know what happen to the ICO you are participated because we don't know the founder really purpose.
Activity: 70
new ico projects are constantly emerging.
Activity: 192
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
There's no guarantee that an ICO project will be successful, so if you want to participate in any ICO, always do your thorough research and invest what you can afford to loss.
Activity: 68
 It can be say ICO is no longer safe, if people still want to participate in ICO I think you should be more careful to choose a good and safe ICO. Even promising projects like that can scam so be careful in choosing.
Activity: 50
I suggest that before investing in any ICO, read their materials and analyze them as much as possible. Make sure that their tokens would be useful in the near future like bitcoin which revolutionize remittance and ethereum which develop smart contract.
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
Of course. Firstly, if you find a really promising project, it can bring you more money than you can earn by trading on the exchange. Secondly, I think it takes much less time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
ICOs always entail a certain level of risk especially if the team behind it seems kind of shady. This is why we always would want to invest a a small portion of funds in them if really interested.
Activity: 263
Some ICO's offer verification, as well as provide information about the team, their location (office) and so on. This ICO's I think you can trust
I don't think that ICO's offer verification is enough because even they're providing the information about that team, it's still not enough because we actually didn't know who are they and they're real or not .
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Some ICO's offer verification, as well as provide information about the team, their location (office) and so on. This ICO's I think you can trust
Activity: 182

Haven't participated much. Though, I invested in BitClave project. They've happened to be genuine!  Roll Eyes They're working on their project step by step.
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
Personals, I no longer choose to join an ICO. Instead just biy in exchange which is just newly introduced. ICO coin has now assurance if it wi gey listed. If get listed, it will take a very long time and also has a lower value compared to the ICO price. It worka for me buying in an exchanhe, but I dont know if ICO buying really works.
Activity: 378
Yes.Though there are several scammed ICO today trying to ripe people off thier hard earned money. But you can still participate in some of the ICO if found genuine and reliable. Make necessary findings before investing.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Always do your own research. Don't invest in anonymous developers, pyramid schemes, etc.

There are many legitimate icos but also a ton of scams out there. Take a look at sites like icobench.com for some ratings
Yeah, if I want to see the reviews from the expert to choose the ICO projects for investment, ICObench is really a good site to check the reviews from them quickly. But, I do not think we must depend on the reviews of others, because our decision, idea is depend on ourselves, I think so.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
It can be safe if you do proper research before participating in ICO. You’ll be buying tokens in the ICO and if the values of those tokens rise then you’ll get the profit. So, it is better to research.
Pages:
Jump to: