Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 10. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Is it safe to participate in ICO?
I have mentioned this time and again, it's even one of the simplest things to do, just take your time to go through the project, whitepaper, roadmap and read the profile of the team
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Most ICOs these days are really failing. Some just decide to put a halt to the campaign because investors are not really buying. Sometimes it is good to wait for tokens to be listed than to invest in the ICO directly. If the ICO fails, you will probably get your money back, but it will not increase as compared to using it to trade all this while.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
 Before investing in ico try to do some search about the team and the project and compare it similar projects. That is i can only advice, so as i said It will only be safe if you will be sensitive, alert and careful.
Activity: 196
Of course. But there are a lot of restrictions. If you want to keep yourself safe, you have to spend a few days analyzing the company. But it is not a fact that the company will be successful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
For today there are quite a lot of ico projects but against the background of the fact that about 80% of projects are scam - it's very difficult to choose.
Activity: 364
everybody says their coin will be the next bitcoin but you have to have the brain to choose the right one . Investing in ICOs is safe if you study well about the project before you invest
Activity: 56
Yes you still have the safety in participation of in ICOs, the only thing you wil do is make an initial informations or research about the platforms of this ICOs so that you will not be a victim some ICOs that are scams, but there are still many choices of ICOs that can trusted all the way until it finished and successful, so choose wisely as much as possible.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

Not always. First of all, most of ICO need KYC. If your personal details leaked, your data is not safe anymore.
Secondly. Not all ICO will succeed. Most of all the price will below the ICO price. So, you have to think and choose carefully the ICO project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Always do your own research. Don't invest in anonymous developers, pyramid schemes, etc.

There are many legitimate icos but also a ton of scams out there. Take a look at sites like icobench.com for some ratings
Activity: 150
it is not safe to participate in ICO. you risk that investing in the project, you will not get your investment back.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Of course not. Investing in ICO projects is one of the most popular ways to earn money, but also this way obliges you to face the choice of ICO projects, since unfortunately a lot of ICO projects are a Scam.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
It is impossible to know if an ICO is safe or not. Popular ICO like Envion for example is now facing a very big problem. And they might not deliver what they have promised.
There may be a lot of investors, also maybe some investors did visit the company, but investors still can be scammed.
Investing in an ICO is now really betting. You can't know if you are going to see a return on your investment. Your investment can transform to near 0 one day.
Also some projects having a real product are not being traded at a good exchange. The coin can be worthless, but it doesn't mean that the company is not doing well. For example: Bowhead.
Activity: 205
Everything here that is virtual are all unsafe. Its up to you to take the risk. But on the other hand, everything here is really easy. Just like investing in ICO. You can participate in them all as long as you have the funds. But you should also be ready to face the risk.
Activity: 17
It is almost never possible to say for sure whether you can earn something on a certain ICO or if it is something like scam, as all depends on the ceratin project or the enterprise.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
In my opinion, participating in ICO has 2 main risks. First, you can lose your money and get nothing in case the project is scam or its tokens are worthless. Second, you have risk of your private data by providing KYC.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
this is the best time to buy more or invest in icos. Its the best way to get coins at cheap prices, there can also be bonuses when you invest in ICO. Its the best bang for the buck way to purchase a coin before it went into the market. I would say invest in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available
Activity: 294
I took part in several ico when was a beginner and all of them was a skam, and I lost money before investing them, it is necessary to learn all information about the company not one month if you don’t  want lose money.
Activity: 210
For a bounty hunter, ICO's is safe to participate it depends on what project they are implementing. I can say it is safe to join because it shows every step and every details of its project...
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
Honestly, I think that it is better for beginners not to think about investing in ICO at all. It is much easier and safer to choose existing coins for investment than try to predict the growth of an unreleased product. I got in my first ICO after 6 months of studying the altcoins market. And it saved me from many mistakes. 
Activity: 154
I think participate in ICO's is good because many ICO's will give you good return on investment. but there is high risk on it, many ICO's will felldown as scam or project failed, before you invest in ICO you should study about it, good team behind good project they all are always update about the projects in social medias. Good ICO's will be safe to participate.
Pages:
Jump to: