Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 40. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 07:44:07 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
you can tell, can i invest, not participate, you know...  everything in the investment depends on analysing and predictions and experience, you need first to organise you money management and follow some  stable plane which never make you broken in the case of the project fell, and never forget you psychological aspect, never be afraid and don't sell in loss because this is gambling, always remember this and tell it to your self ( i'm a genius and a patient trader, i'm brave brave and clever, i'm not afraid, neither idiot or gambler)
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 07:34:40 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

I think that it is quite safe to participate in ICO projects. Of course it is a risk but don’t put too much money in one project. Be aware that this is start up which is not started yet. So it would be not so effective as you expect.
Activity: 168
March 29, 2018, 07:28:08 AM
Completely depends on the ICO, a lot of people say they're scams but not all of them are. Do your own research and read the whitepaper just to be safe. Wink
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
March 29, 2018, 07:21:54 AM
Yes, it is. For safe investment, you should make research during investing, read reviews, look at the rating and compare, then it comes to decision. Anyway, you should not take the risk you are not able to afford.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 29, 2018, 04:50:10 AM
Yes it is good to join in ICOs because you can have a chance to contribute in their project in earlier days but, before investing you should study it first so that you are confident for what you are investing and not believing on any bad news because you know that investing on it will give you a good profit in the future and can help you to minimize the risk of lossing a money.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
March 29, 2018, 04:48:30 AM
It is safe if you have a lot of knowledge. It isn't safe if you do not know what investment that you are making! You should have a lot of knowledge if you will make investment with ICOs for you to earn money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
March 29, 2018, 04:47:18 AM
You should be very careful before participating in ICOs.
Sometimes it is better to purchase coins after ICOs.
As we can see, so many tokens are dumped below its original price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 04:46:24 AM
I would not say that it's completely safe. Even if you have chosen a good project, there remain certain risks that do not depend on your decisions. And I also think that passing KYC is unsafe since there is a risk of disclosure of personal data.
Activity: 336
March 29, 2018, 04:28:32 AM
There are so many ICO's to be joined but watch for the scam one and make sure that the ICO has their own platforms and other information about their programs. So it is safe to participate in some ICO's and its up to you to decide and to whom trust.
Activity: 196
March 29, 2018, 04:24:07 AM
You need to select ICO to participate based on the team and project. Check CellBlocks ICO (https://cellblocks.io)

If I prefer to invest in ICO I will definitely choose Cellblocks token because this will be very exciting project. In my believe this token will be moon shot after ICO as the product has a promising future. If you read their whitepaper(https://cellblocks.io/whitepaper.pdf), will come to know why i am saying like this. The main concept of this project is to implement transaction for inmates in prisons. They are installing kiosks in prisons and inmate have the control of their transaction through blockchain. The ICO will be start at April 1st. Cellblocks is really good choice with lots of potentials.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
March 29, 2018, 04:13:02 AM
Before some month ICO's are very safe for investment and  good Profitable too. But nowdays many scam ico came to the market. If some Ico didn't become successful then they give your investment back but some of scam ICO didn't give your investment back so you can lost your all investment.so if you want to invest in any of ICO then forst of all do proper research on it and don't trust on other people's research,  do your own research.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
March 29, 2018, 04:09:02 AM
No! ICO is extremely risky investment! There are a lot of fake ICOs that are continuing to trick other people. You can ensure that your money is safe if you will pick good and promising project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 29, 2018, 04:04:10 AM
You should make research to choose good project, in this case it will be safe.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 29, 2018, 04:03:25 AM
In my opinion, nothing can be totally safe. Whether an ICO is legal or scam depends on the developers and the team.
You need to be careful when choosing ICOs because there are a lot of scam ICO out there.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
March 29, 2018, 03:56:59 AM
You need to be aware of the ICO now. There are a lot of scams now with the founders. Just do it research, consult with others before investing anywhere, that's my advice about everything.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 03:25:57 AM
It seems to me that  nothing can be really safe when things concern investing in  ICO.  What you need to do is to evaluate the risk and know what type of coin are you investing in.  Before investing you need to study whitepaper and all the providing material. Of course, it is less risk if you don’t rush to invest.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 03:14:40 AM
However, in most cases jurisdictional purviews are quite on the antagonistic rear, as most nationalities do not permit their citizens to participate in an Initial Coin Offering that has not gone through the formal economic scrutiny by the representative legal and financial agents. While this may seem to be a drawback, it only sets back the crowd sales in those regions alone.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 29, 2018, 12:33:37 AM

Participate in bounties, maybe yes there's no harm in trying and you'll get coins in return for that. Participate in such as investing on it, it will be risky. Joining in bounties is risky too but in comparison with investing? Investing would be more painful because you gave out money for it.

Take time in looking for good ICO and do research with the projects. There are several known development teams who have good reputation with ICO's.
Activity: 161
March 29, 2018, 12:22:34 AM
It surely safe to participate in ICO’s. You just need to be careful on what ICO project to be chosen. Conduct first a research about the background of the ICO, read their whitepaper and invest wisely.
Activity: 82
March 29, 2018, 12:20:17 AM
If you are not investing on that said ICO then you have nothing to lose. No risk will be taken if you don't invest on an ICO. Only time is your investment if you are joining one.
Pages:
Jump to: