Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 39. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 12:21:45 PM
Yes invest in the good ones
Thorough research the requirement
https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico is a nice place to begin
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 12:20:38 PM
six months ago ICO is the safest way to make money you can earn quick money by participate in ICO ,but there is more risky right now .
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 12:19:46 PM
Yes, if it is safe to say investment in the ICO is not possible but is not risky. You need to find out if their project and their actual application are being applied and this will reduce your risk. After many failures, I think you will definitely have experience in ICO investment. And I think it will bring a huge income for you.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 11:23:41 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

It's very safe to participate in ICO, as a bounty hunter even as an investor.
But first, don't forget to choose the ICO you wanna participate very carefully, check the website, whitepaper, developer, and the manager of the ICO.
Activity: 278
March 29, 2018, 11:18:50 AM
Before investing in any type, you need to take risks. You need to find out their project and their practical applications, which will reduce your risk. After many failures, you will definitely get experience in ICO investment
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
March 29, 2018, 11:09:12 AM
Generally aren't safe as the fact is ICOs are really overflowed into the market in which much of them doesn't represent any true value of their product, even though with strong backers couldn't resist the downward trends as easy money just go away when nobody regulates it, most of them are just hoping for a good pump by reaching big exchanges and simply to keep their project alive, in this kind of ecosystem many would die and its definitely risky as your investment could be gone if you aren't sensitivity to the market, holding is possible to insane gains but well, you could lose more than you could gain.
Activity: 378
March 29, 2018, 11:06:21 AM
it was difficult to find reliable ICO. I need to investigate well and check the projects. many of them should be careful of scam.
Activity: 490
March 29, 2018, 10:45:40 AM
In general, ICO has significantly improved its positions in terms of the number of investors and the volume of investments.
According to some estimates, last year the total amount collected through the ICO amounted to more than 5.6 billion US dollars.
Despite this success, a significant part of the projects either collapsed altogether, or their developers stopped responding to community members' questions.
It is necessary to study in detail the current state of investment in the ICO and to determine whether the disastrous ICOs will play an equally prominent role during 2018 and beyond.
Activity: 42
March 29, 2018, 10:44:01 AM
Hi,

I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend ICO's and want to invest in Welltrado. What do you think guys? Is an interesting project?

Thank you for your answers!
Activity: 294
March 29, 2018, 10:36:33 AM
Its an investment, you have to take risk because nothing is sure with that kind of project. You just have to study carefully the project, do some research, because there are a lot of ICOs also that have potentials.
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
March 29, 2018, 10:34:36 AM
They are only as safe as your knowledge, research and experience make them. There is no safety in crypto except in yourself. Learn, study and go slowly and you're confidence will increase.
Activity: 154
March 29, 2018, 10:26:35 AM
If you have followed all the recommendations for the choice of ICO, then you are not afraid of anything. My advice to everyone is better to check things out than to invest immediately and lose everything
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
March 29, 2018, 10:12:55 AM
If you do extensive research before participating in ICOs then it can be safe enough. Some ICOs will succeed and some other will fail. Minimise the risk by doing good research and avoiding scams
Activity: 46
March 29, 2018, 10:11:44 AM
I have invested in dozens of ico's and I've never been scammed. Just be sure to dyor.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 10:04:56 AM
It is safe as long as you do their rules and also dont send any personal information and also joininh it is safe as long you know what are you joining you are fine . You need to check that ICO to prevent you from being a milking cow
Activity: 156
Bounty Campaign Management
March 29, 2018, 10:04:39 AM
Joining Initial Coin Offerings is more than safe if you will be discreet in choosing which one to join. That is why you should know how to check and review first the kind of project you are about to consider.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
March 29, 2018, 10:00:14 AM
ICO is an investment. Investing in crypto is very-risky operation. You should check and review it carefully project, there are many scams out there.
Activity: 476
March 29, 2018, 09:11:38 AM
Investing in ICO is not really safe but you can take the risk if your ICO managed to succeed then congrats you can become millionaire. Just a reminder that you should learn a lot on ICO you participating if you dont want to get scam cause this days theres are so many ICO that turning to SCAM.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 29, 2018, 09:06:33 AM
You should be cautious while deciding which ICO to participate.
More and more ICOs are failing to reach their hard cap, or even soft cap.
Even if they reach hard cap in minutes, it never guarantee that it will be listed with good price.
Activity: 196
March 29, 2018, 08:20:59 AM
It is absolutely safe if you will participate in such a sum, which does not put much pressure on you. The main thing is the correct choice of coins!
Pages:
Jump to: