Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 41. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 12:19:18 AM
If you check the ICO team and that is trust worthy  think we should participate in that and now it very good to invest in the start and if you hold a good quantity then you can use it for exchange in the future and the large shares are very good because holding of crypto is now the future safe investment. Now the bitcoin community is rising and once you start in this market then you will love it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 12:11:21 AM
Unless to invest all the assets in one ICO that you have not done proper research on. Invest wisely and read whitepaper
Activity: 42
March 28, 2018, 11:51:56 PM
just be careful to choose what project you are going to invest with. check all the details, study and analyze everything about the project.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
March 28, 2018, 11:45:30 PM
Not all is ico is scam, many ico have good price when their coin sell and open on the biggest market. we have seen at the minexcoin ico, where the coin sold in pre sale and ico only price about 0,002 btc one minexcoin, but it high price when the minexcoin could sell on livecoin where the high price touch at $80 one minexcoin, but we faced many ico have scam by the dev and their price on exchange more cheap than ico.
Activity: 196
March 28, 2018, 11:37:07 PM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
I think it is good to do that. I thinkk nothing is really safe in the world. If we want to earn more money, you must do some risky things.
Activity: 44
March 28, 2018, 11:32:39 PM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
ICO can be true or fake. Yes for the ICO or the project. But there is a scams so be aware of it
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
March 28, 2018, 11:28:31 PM
just be careful if you want to invest some startup companies because they can be a scam.
always look at their project, team, locations, and who manage their ICO because many scam ICO out there.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 08:54:01 PM
I think no, because a lot of ICO's can disapper after they get the right amount and guarantees, better to chose between different ICO's
Report to moderator 
Activity: 166
March 28, 2018, 08:49:46 PM
You should do a quite detailed ICO to protect yourself from scams and frauds.
Team must have profiles that you can verify e.g. on linkedin and looks like they have the required experience to deliver on what they said
Then the idea itself must make sense to you
And then finally look at the amount they are trying to raise, too much is usually a red flag. Evaluating the hard cap is more of an art than science. For example if a project is building a blockchain but is asking for 200m, but company has no revenue yet and little staff, then it's probably way too much
Activity: 291
March 28, 2018, 08:22:27 PM
this is the best time to buy more or invest in icos. Its the best way to get coins at cheap prices, there can also be bonuses when you invest in ICO. Its the best bang for the buck way to purchase a coin before it went into the market. I would say invest in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available
Activity: 700
March 28, 2018, 08:14:05 PM
I think participating on ICO is safe as long we do research first before joining. Searching about their project, whitepaper or their dev team can convincing us to join their ICO. Sometimes joining on ICOs profitable because its give huge bonus
Activity: 518
March 28, 2018, 08:09:44 PM
You are in a high risk market, so there is no security in any ICO that you want to invest. Just invest what you admit to lose
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
March 28, 2018, 07:58:04 PM
I prefer to wait until the coin reaches in different sites.  I find it more risky when i invest with ICO because not all ICO are safe but others are just a Scam ICO.
Activity: 80
March 28, 2018, 07:56:46 PM
ICO pose a greater risk to investors than tokens that are already traded on the stock exchange. Because until the ICO is regulated, and there are many scammers who want to raise money from people for this idea, they will not implement the project. This is the first reason. The second reason why investor invests money in ICO, in other words, into the idea of the project, believing that they will implement the project. In fact, there is no finished product, there is only an idea in which we believe, and we are ready to risk investing our money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 07:40:48 PM
Risks are always and everywhere including in investments. But if you learn how to select good projects and correctly allocate your finances, you can reduce risks to a minimum.
Activity: 196
March 28, 2018, 07:31:26 PM

It is absolutely safe if you will participate in such a sum, which does not put much pressure on you. The main thing is the correct choice of coins!
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
March 28, 2018, 04:12:06 AM
I dont think the answer to this is straight forward especially with so many scams around. Good research and paying attention to factors that can influence value can contribute to a safer choice.
Activity: 238
March 27, 2018, 06:56:35 PM
When choosing to invest in ICO, investors know that it will give them a profit. The method of buying when the price is low and when the high price is sold to investors choose to make money. But now there are many fraudulent ICOs so when choosing ICO to invest is the top priority. In order to make a profit, one must choose a trustworthy ICO or else their capital will be lost.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 06:45:33 PM
How can you talk about security in a market where there is no regulation? Even traditional exchange markets can ruin a person, and a crypto market is only at the stage of formation. Perhaps the risks on the crypto market are greater, but the profit is also significantly higher.
Activity: 378
March 27, 2018, 09:02:51 AM
It is safe but in the same time unsafe if you don't invest in the right ones. There are plenty of good ICOs but you have to find them. Research and read about them before you participate
Pages:
Jump to: