Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 42. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 09:00:02 AM
It depends actually on the ICO anyone want to join. Here a question of researching for a good ICO comes in. One has to get his/her onions right not to get caught up in scams or crappy ICOs. Cos the experience won't be so pleasant to tell.
They have many participating ICO that have a good motives. But in participating an ICO campaign they have a lot of risk.  In you want to enter or participate in ICO. You need to have a research and knowledge  as as about that ICO. Who is the campaign manager and what project they are preparing for.  Read their whitepaper and how much their hard cap. It is safe to participate in an ICO if you have a lots of knowledge about it and what project they are planning for.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 08:39:15 AM
It depends actually on the ICO anyone want to join. Here a question of researching for a good ICO comes in. One has to get his/her onions right not to get caught up in scams or crappy ICOs. Cos the experience won't be so pleasant to tell.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 27, 2018, 07:51:17 AM
If you have made a good research about the project and the team (even they might be unreal people, fake names etc), it is quite safe to participate them.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
March 27, 2018, 06:31:01 AM
 Yes its safe to participate in ICOs , we already know that some of these ICOs coming up are scams, while some have good projects that have a high potential market value. its therefore upon you to do a good market research on these ICOs and ensure you take part in a reasonable one. not all are good, just don't be scammed.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
March 27, 2018, 06:18:43 AM

You need to do proper due diligence before investing in any altcoin ico. I now prefer to look for tokens that will have a use or a token that gives me a reward for holding it. This way I have an incentive to hold it even during the most uncertain of times. Like recently with all the dumps because of the China News and other bad news, I was tempted to liquidate some coins but I didn't and now am glad that I did not do that. Just look for coins and tokens that show promise and in the end it will pay off big time, or at least I hope so.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 06:15:22 AM

this is a kind of rhetorical question, I think. ICO it's only one way to make capital. that the form itself is no worse than others, the only prominent disadvantage - there is no regulation. So you should to be careful just like with the other way to invest your money. Read the WP, blogs, Reddit, reviews, look how they did road map, how professional is their team
Activity: 74
Merit: 3
March 27, 2018, 06:13:14 AM

ico is one way for new companies to get funding from the public.
and an effective way to earn capital ..
So the success of ico should be seen from the background of the project, the purpose of the project, which handles it, as well as the implementation time of ico etc.

If all the above explanations do not exist, it's a scams, and stuck in a dark investment
Activity: 378
March 27, 2018, 06:07:24 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

There is always a very high risk in joining ICO's even if you did study the projects. There a lot of them and it is very hard to determine the which are scams.  In fairness there are also true ICO's  that would give you a lot of profits. There invest money that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
March 27, 2018, 05:33:29 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
Of course not. Here are quite high risks. Even if you conducted a good analysis of the project and chose a reliable one, then the external circumstances can develop in such a way that you lose your money. Therefore, you can not invest your money in one project.
Activity: 105
March 27, 2018, 04:59:41 AM

Participating in an ICO is very risky, but if you really study the ICO very well, and you think that the company really is going to be successful then, I think it will be profitable, but in other case, we can't deny that their are really scam ICO, so you really need to be careful on what you are participating.
Its just about doing your due diligence and looking at it through the lens of how institutional investors review traditional startups. Solving a problem? Is it a solution? Niche? Good team? Good advisors? product? sweat equity? own equity? bootstrapping? etc. Doing this will allow you to cut out 95% of the shit. From then on you just need to see what the ICO's (post crowdsale) burn rate will be and if the founders are competent.
Activity: 68
March 27, 2018, 04:57:02 AM
It is necessary to approach very carefully the choice ICO. And then everything will be fine.
Activity: 227
March 26, 2018, 06:22:15 PM
Any investments are connected with a certain degree of risk. Therefore before investing in ICO, it is necessary to study thoroughly the project, to find all necessary information, including on importance and need of the project, to get acquainted with team which will carry out by ICO, and only after that to solve, to invest in the project or not. In principle, the majority of projects are safe, only their small part is roguish. In some countries independent regulators for increase in safety of ICO and protection of the rights of investors which check the project and its command take root and also control the funds raised by ICO
Activity: 182
March 26, 2018, 06:09:09 PM
Initial coin offerings are great way to make money,they are also one of the fastest ways to have your hope dashed and lose money.The key is to choose the right project before investing.Do not be in a rush about this,make sure you are satisfied with the viability of the project,the integrity and skills of the team members-are they just out to collect money or they actually are out to solve an industry problem.Check if they have their codes on github and if they have a working product(alpha or beta stage) and if they have a vibrant community,No coin grows in value without a vibrant community behind it.Check out rations and all the information you can gather.
If you did these right,the chances are high that you will participate safely in ICOs and make some good returns

absolutely agree with you! when thinking about participating in a crowdsale, you need to find and learn all the available information about the project, and only when you are sure the ico is worth risking - participate in it. making rush decisions is an extremely wrong and terribly unsafe.
Activity: 133
March 26, 2018, 06:03:40 PM
In my opinion it is safe there are lot of ICO that are good and safe,you need to read and research about the project and you decide weather you are convinced to the projects or no.
Activity: 238
March 26, 2018, 05:59:40 PM
my dear, i think it safe. just study get to know the developers.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
March 26, 2018, 05:42:16 PM

At this moment, I dont see any threat in participating in ICOs if you do your research about it. Also, do not invest a lot of money in ICOs. Make a wise decision in participating in ICOs and be vigilant in choosing the right one.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
March 26, 2018, 05:39:12 PM

Actually there's no assurance of safety in ICOs , it's all about chances and risking.
In terms of participating in ICO's, no one even knows what will be the outcome of your investment but for you to grow or earn much profit , you need to take a risk. You can invest in any coins in the market but do not expect that it will be the same status as Bitcoin or get a refund when everything goes down.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
March 26, 2018, 04:57:48 PM
ICO is a very risky type of investment. If you are not 100% sure of anything, do not invest your money, you can lose it. No one can help you get your money back.
Activity: 229
March 26, 2018, 04:46:49 PM
Of course not, because there is no guarantee that your deposit will be consoled, because I believe that if investments were guaranteed, then probably every person could invest and make a profit.
Activity: 169
March 26, 2018, 04:41:35 PM

If you have high hopes for that coin and well-aware or well-informed about what you are doing just gor for it. Some people just doesn't read whitepaper so they lose their money without knowing.
Pages:
Jump to: