Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 91. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 07:28:49 AM
Its important that one should understand the project and that whitepapers and roadmap are available and a respectable development team running it before investing.
There are chances of losing your money in all the types of investment may it be investing in ICO or some other kind of investment. The thing is it is your knowledge and skillset which will help you from all the kind of mishaps. If you are having sufficient amount of knowledge, then there is nothing bad in investing and participating in ICO. It will for sure help you in having a better life in the coming days.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 27, 2017, 11:25:45 AM
i can sure there is not thing safe if we choose to invest in ICOs, almost 90% of ICOs now are scam, they just want to take investors money, we still not be able to find out which one is scam, and if we could it is not 100% precisely. so it is up to you, you can choose not to invest or invest in ICO with risks and high profit.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 11:19:25 AM
Depending how much homework will you do. Les you read and study more
chance that you will loose money
Activity: 210
November 27, 2017, 10:53:32 AM
You should do a test before investing in ICO because if you carefully check, you will consider whether to invest or not because if not tested can lose huge profits
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
November 27, 2017, 10:50:39 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

Yes or no both. It all depends on team members of ICO. Check out their Whitepaper, teams profiles. If you find the idea is not good or other info irrevalent to their profiles, then don't invest in the ICO.
Its our responsibility to make some research first before we do invest because there are lots of ICO are scams and if we just put up money randomly without any basis or research then you are just like doing gambling because we didnt even know if that project do have potential or not. Most of them are just collecting money and once they had collected enough they pop out and gone together with investors money.This is why always be responsible and done the things which are appropriate before investing.
Activity: 70
November 27, 2017, 07:54:10 AM
Hi, if you know any start-ups lauching pre-ICO write a comment here: https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/309/ and get YUPIES.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 03:41:39 AM
I don't think that holding Bitcoin is not at all risk because If bitcoin value goes down but it doesn't mean that I will go to sell or convert in different coin because I have faith that the value will go high again. So i will hold it for a long time to make more profit with that same coin. We have to keep in mind that if you don't invest then in return you will get nothing, so nothing to fear and we have to invest as much as we can provide.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
November 27, 2017, 03:29:15 AM
It is safe but not 100% safe because some of the ico's are scammers, It is always better to monitor the ico or research about the ico before starting to join the campaign because they might not pay you even you did the requirements every month.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 27, 2017, 03:27:35 AM
yes it is safe. but of course you must be careful of ICO that you are going to invest with. not all ico's are legit, some, i mean a lot of them are just running an ICO to collect money from the community.
I believe some of ICO are scams but yeah you just need to be careful and you need to choose the best ICO before you invest on that. Some are collecting then if they collect money they will gone.
Activity: 75
November 26, 2017, 10:12:56 PM
This is the most stupid question i've heard. Investing in ICO equally investing in the new company, it means that company could be succeed or a big fail. So your money will grow up or becoming dust with them, so choose wisely and don't investing money that you can't efford to lose.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
November 26, 2017, 10:10:48 PM
It is depends on the ICO you wanna participate that's why you should research first about the ICO you wanna join, you need to know about the project .research by your self to avoid any scam.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
November 26, 2017, 05:32:42 PM
It's a form of investment if you invest or participate in the ICO. Now its up to you if you believe to their project, I know there are lot of community here in this field of industry got their profit from the different ico they've join before or even til now they're still doing investing it including myself I just did it as an investment food.
Activity: 267
November 26, 2017, 12:58:54 PM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

Yes or no both. It all depends on team members of ICO. Check out their Whitepaper, teams profiles. If you find the idea is not good or other info irrevalent to their profiles, then don't invest in the ICO.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
November 26, 2017, 12:39:05 PM
It is necessary to choose ICO for investment very carefully. It is advisable to check the development team, their activity on the network, the interest of large investors. I usually invest after seeing that more than 500 thousand US dollars are invested in the project. In my opinion, out of 10 projects at least 1 brings a very large profit.
Activity: 210
November 26, 2017, 11:49:47 AM
I think it's safe, you have to check everything: the command in the ICOs project, if there are linked accounts with old age (not new accounts). Also check the site, raodmap, whitpaper, community, etc.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
November 26, 2017, 04:35:18 AM
No such thing as safe when it comes to ICO mate. It involves investment so it has a risk factor in it. If you want to particpate in an ICO then do, but you should know that the outcome will not always be positive as there is alot of ICOs now that doesn't really improve after they get all the money and there are ICO that improves after the sale but it is super delayed.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
November 26, 2017, 03:35:15 AM
Understanding the project is very needful,It also essential to evaluate the project team. Can you find their profiles on social media? Do they have technical experience? ;Carefully read the Whitepaper and also Learn from those who have already invested in an ICO.Beside these,search for more information about the ICO before investing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
November 26, 2017, 02:38:22 AM
Its important that one should understand the project and that whitepapers and roadmap are available and a respectable development team running it before investing.
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token
November 26, 2017, 02:31:36 AM
yes it is safe. but of course you must be careful of ICO that you are going to invest with. not all ico's are legit, some, i mean a lot of them are just running an ICO to collect money from the community.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
November 26, 2017, 01:55:46 AM
Well if you are asking is it safe or not to invest in an ICO depends on what ICO you invest in. If you are carelessly investing in any of the ICOs then you will most probably lose your money. So, you need to research and know more about the ICO you want to invest in as there are alot of scam ICOs also. If possible you should take other people's opinion about the ICO you want to invest in.If you find it hard to identify the good ICOs you should not invest in them.
Pages:
Jump to: