Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 95. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 04:41:07 AM
Participating on ICO's are risky...
And you might invest to some coins that are fake/scam.
But it's investment. You should consider it as part of your expenses/ taking risk.
So win or lose you should accept.
That's why, we need to make efforts before we invest.
Efforts on:
  • reading/understanding the aim and purpose on the coin
  • observing the development/ market/ social media contents of the coin
  • learning more on the process and every bits of ICO world
I am still no expert, i am also a beginner, but i am still trying to adopt and learn more..
Activity: 588
Merit: 35
November 23, 2017, 04:35:13 AM
You always have to take into account many factors, one of which is to look at who the team is composed and read the whitepaper carefully, those that are their projects. Unfortunately a good 50% of the ico are scam, you have to be careful and devote some time to following the various speeches
Activity: 50
November 23, 2017, 04:26:53 AM
Make sure that you always look at the following before you invest in an ICO.

Project - Is it original and new, have a read of the Whitepaper.
Team - Who is the team behind the project and what is their influence in the community and what other information can you find about them.
Funds - How will the funds be deployed once the ICO is completed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 23, 2017, 04:19:27 AM
There are just too many scams out there. I already experienced it, invested but the dev's just ran away. But I won't stop there. It's just that you have to make a thorough review of their project, who's behind the team and all. Plus, again it's repeatedly over and over as an advice: ONLY INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE AND DIVERSIFY YOUR INVESTMENT! KUDOS to everyone! Cheesy
Activity: 42
November 23, 2017, 04:02:04 AM
Its always a risk - do research and make sure you invest in the right one, if you still want to be cautious take part in a bounty instead to earn the coins/tokens
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 02:57:04 AM
There are already many ICOs both good and fake in the market however,business generally is a pool of risk while ICOs investment has it own risk too but remember that there is no venture no success . I advice every investor to study these many ICOs properly before investing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
November 23, 2017, 02:42:51 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
Many ICO are coming up daily and we are going to have some of them in future but the reality is about 90% of them are scam and investing in them is like investing in pozin schemes. However, there are some of them that are still worthwhile and investing in them can make you a millionaire in your local currency in future. I am currently promoting matrxcoin and you can check my signature to go through their white paper.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 02:32:07 AM
Joining ICO is the big gamble that you already made. Investing in an ICO project like placing a bet . It could bring you profit or turn into garbages.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
November 23, 2017, 02:30:47 AM
There is always a form of risk in ICO,but you can always calculate your risk,when you research about the project before investing.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
November 23, 2017, 01:44:32 AM
What kind of participation do you mean? If you intend to invest in ICOs, there is a risk. so you should be careful.

ICO participation is not safe if you only intend is to invest in any ico and hoping to get the profit. If you want the investments in the ICO are safe, the best thing to do is to first research the project and see the reviews of what other people think about this ICO. Also you can see the ANN thread of that Coin in this forum and see the user comments before actually investing in any ICO.
Activity: 238
November 23, 2017, 01:40:17 AM
Most of the time, the rewards of participating in the ICO project are good, you can choose some good items, it looks safe.
Activity: 106
BITCOIN
November 23, 2017, 01:09:02 AM
No, I think it's a very high risk thing to invest in ICO. You have to get the idea of going to zero. Now the ICO team has a lot of irregular, many scams, and it's important to choose carefully
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 22, 2017, 11:22:13 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
A big truth in ICOs currently is that most of the ICOs are not profitbale but few of them are better profitbale , but if you will see toward the loss and profit then you will find that if you will invest in 10 ICOs then out of them net gain will be profit for you .
Fir the risk to investment in the ICOs is that they may be scam , in the past I seen some ICOs who runner Thier program of coin but run away with full scam by making Thier site offline and everything shirt down ( talking about indocoin Sad ).
So whatever the ICOs is , first of all you needed to see what is the stretagy and what is the uniqueness and what is the support for the project , looking legimate or not , and also take review and also question whether better or not for the investment , discuss here .
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
November 22, 2017, 10:06:46 AM
What kind of participation do you mean? If you intend to invest in ICOs, there is a risk. so you should be careful.
Activity: 550
November 22, 2017, 09:51:15 AM
i think its safe because you cant check their websites and you should pick wisely then pick that suits you but becareful to the other campaigns.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 22, 2017, 04:07:01 AM
What the safe do you mean? for you asset or for your body? Though there are various icos every day, if the dev is reliable, i think you asset is safe. If in a country, ico is banned, your body may not safe, so be careful.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 04:02:14 AM
I don't know is it safe to invest in ICO'c now because many scams now but not at all so if you invest try to research more and see the much better to invest in ICO now
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 03:44:49 AM
The main thing is to understand whether the future will be with an ISO. Just a lot of those who simply lure out money. but there are insane ones that fade in the very beginning. So approach this question intelligently and the profit will not wait.
Activity: 140
November 22, 2017, 03:41:19 AM
Regarding honest ICOs: This is a huge risk to put your money is something that is said to work one day. Why they don't invest theirs own money , make it work  a bit and then via ICO refinance the remaining part ? Because they have no clue about the business , if it will work or not and prefer not to invest anything in it but ask you to do so, You to invest in some ideas that are just theory , maybe like 9/10 will fail.

Scam project : there is no how you can really identify all scam project. Some are masters in that and may even run the project for a year to show they were of  good faith but in reality will do pumps dumps and similar to take your money. Just don't invest in new projects.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
November 22, 2017, 03:20:28 AM
I have to say it is not safe if you just invest in ICO without doing any research carefully about that ico, but i can sure we are not 100% safe even if we did research, there are still risks we can not see.
Pages:
Jump to: