Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 92. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 26, 2017, 01:41:11 AM
A lot of times, if you want to buy some counterfeit money, it's better to invest in an ICO if you're going to get the proceeds, so it's probably less risky and more profitable.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 08:38:19 PM
Now there are scams a plenty going around where people try to give you the wrong address to send your ether to, telling you that this is the ICO address when in reality it is their personal address. There are no chargebacks in cryptocurrency so you must be sure that you are sending your hard earned crypto to the right address. The best way to do this is to check the company website which should have the details posted.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
November 25, 2017, 07:55:06 PM
Certainly, the answer is no. How can you get big profit with low risk thing man? You have to accept that truth.

i agree your viewpoint , we can't find out a investing channel have both safe and profitable. In fact, when we are going to invest in some field then that's sure it will latent risks which can be lost your money, ICOs too. 95% of ICOs now is scam if we want to safe when participate in ICO's we should research carefully all of thing which related ICOs as Dev team, Product, roadmap.... this will help safer when participate in any ICOs
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 07:38:29 PM
ICOs are inherently risky but at the low prices that coins are usually sold for its really easy to make a
huge ROI when prices shoot up (if it succeeds)
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 25, 2017, 07:35:39 PM
I think no, because a lot of ICO's can disapper after they get the right amount and guarantees, better to chose between different ICO's
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 06:09:43 PM
That depends on you. How smart you wanna be and go with the risks. Come on, the world itself is a risk. Even though some ICOs are not safe, that won't stop me from moving forward, trying new ICOs.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
November 25, 2017, 05:28:42 PM
nothing is 100% and that's the fun thing about investing, there's no 100% guarantee that you'll succeed and profit in the end. Just do the research, consult with other people before investing anywhere, that's my suggestion of everything.

Exactly, i agree more to this, its quite difficult to say any business investment or cryptocurrency investment is 100% safe to invest in not to talk ICOs.

OP, you should know that every ICO is a business investment and every business investment has it own risk.
It is best for you to CRITICALLY research about the ICO of interest you have in mind. After that, do not just invest immediately, you need to monitor it for some time then you can then invest in it. You never can tell, that ICO might be the next big thing just like bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
November 25, 2017, 05:09:18 PM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
Yes you can very well hope on ICOs. But, before investing into any of the ICOs, get to know them very well. Go through their whitepapers, teams strength, road-map and etc. Be sure on an ICO before investing in them. Few have fears of scam ICOs. If you have read enough details about an ICO and have trust in them, you can get worrying about scam ICOs.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
November 25, 2017, 05:01:43 PM
Every ICO is risky. It is yours to determine is it safe to participate in particular ICO. The best way to decide is to study their plan and read the whitepaper. Your investment in this particular ICO you decided to participate in or your time you will spend on marketing of particular campaign and the project of the developer team are a risk. Even most promising projects can end with one big fail. So make a deep research and make sure you lower your percentage for a fail ICO.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
November 25, 2017, 04:50:03 PM
Participating in ICOS can be safe to the extent that you only risk the capital that you can afford to lose, because it is well known that most of the time ICOs fail to achieve their capitalization goals and end up aborting the project. But there have also been notable success stories, so it is only a matter of knowing the project well, the team that develops it and what the specialized press says about it, in this way you will reduce the risk of a severe loss.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
November 25, 2017, 04:01:29 PM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

I think it is safe to invest in ico if we study the ico project. Looking at whitepapers, roadmaps and teams of projects is the best way to judge whether an ico project is good or not. Do not rush to invest in ico because it will make you a little eager to invest. Learn the ico project first to avoid the ico scam project. Because there is still a scam ico project and will cause us to lose our money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
November 25, 2017, 03:56:29 PM
it is depends on which ICO you want to participate with but before doing that do a further research about it and also its background so that you won't regret it at the end.

There's a lot of ICOs today that isn't worth investing especially from your hard earned money so getting tokens through different bounty campaigns will likely give you good option on earning from them and convert it into cash. Somehow, that's the best idea we can do every time we see another ICO is starting their trade.
No, I do not think that, it is only the benefit for you and the ICOs you have promoted does not receive any benefit.
Sometimes, these projects can become scammer and never paid money for bounty hunters.
I saw many projects did that, unless they have money, if not, you will not get your paid.
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 25, 2017, 10:30:26 AM
People tend to see the return and forget the risk, the current ICO market is at this stage, the risk is quite large, but the returns are quite considerable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 10:14:24 AM
There are no safe ico to participate in,  do your due diligence in participating in any ico.
Check how transparent the team is and the coin if it has a potential
good luck
Activity: 148
November 25, 2017, 07:00:29 AM
Bounty,Trading,ICOs are the same they all have risks,so do some research to prevent big losses nothing in cryptoworld is safe.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
November 25, 2017, 06:45:56 AM
it is depends on which ICO you want to participate with but before doing that do a further research about it and also its background so that you won't regret it at the end.

There's a lot of ICOs today that isn't worth investing especially from your hard earned money so getting tokens through different bounty campaigns will likely give you good option on earning from them and convert it into cash. Somehow, that's the best idea we can do every time we see another ICO is starting their trade.
Activity: 238
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
November 25, 2017, 06:42:07 AM
For me participating signature and other bounty campaigns in an ICO is risking nothing but investing your hard money does, if after an ICO the company is failing then that would be the most disaster happening in your life.
The best thing about participating an ICO is getting money without money capital from your own pocket.
Activity: 183
https://vulcanforged.com/
November 25, 2017, 06:38:27 AM
Participating in an ICO is really a tough decision, since these ICOs are not regulated by the government. So you have to think really hard before you invest your hard-earned money to them. Actually, in every investment there is always a risk involved. Whether it is an ICO or investing in an exchange. There is nothing safe, really.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 25, 2017, 06:24:30 AM
safe or not it depends on the project developer or I can not figure it out, next bitcoin? no, I'm sure there are no coins that can rival or replace popularity as the first crypto currency.
thats right no one can replace the pioneering coin and that is bitcoin always remember that lots of Ico will come out and will make a promise that they will become the next top coins but trust me.all the ico who will mention such word would be scammer just a promise.better join the ico that wont promise big to happen but will do everything to make things possible both the ico and investor for success
Activity: 434
November 25, 2017, 06:21:25 AM
What kind of participation do you mean? If you intend to invest in ICOs, there is a risk. so you should be careful.
Investing in a ICOs is not doubt a risky thing but there is nothing in this life which you can actually get without taking such kind of risks in your life. There are number of people who are actually showing a great interest in investing their money in ICO. You need to have a good background knowledge about the things before making any kind of investment. Otherwise, there are chances of losing your money.

Pages:
Jump to: