Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the best time to buy cheaper crypto while Bitcoin is at high price? - page 25. (Read 3668 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
There're so many crypto coins have established. But, among them bitcoin is the most oldest and the most experienced one. So, i may suggest you to go for bitcoin or ethereum. Now, it's upto you what you'll choose.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think even though the price of cripto is cheaper than bitcoin, there is prefer to buy bitcoin alone because the cripto coin is not necessarily safe to buy it and could have coin it dead, but if we invest bitcoin our money will remain safe bahakan value its money will go up moment, and not at risk
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?

There is a reason why other cryptocurrencies are cheaper. It is because they are riskier than Bitcoin. If you have the appetite to take such risks, you can go ahead and invest in them. I would put most of my (crypto) money in Bitcoin with a small portion in altcoins.

Its an individual choices when we talk about investment into other crypto currency, It maybe a lot more cheaper compared to Bitcoin but would it be more beneficial investment, not only to consider the risk involved, the fundamental, the stability on the market price, level of confidence by the investors, and lot more. remember that the market is Volatile, anything can happened at any given time, the price value may goes up and it may goes down, dependent upon on the volume investment coming in each trading market.
Activity: 196
Precisely.Buying cheaper crypto at this time is a wise decision but again take into consideration in verifying the coin you want to buy if it is promising or not.Ask suggestions/advices to expert traders what are good coins to buy that have potential to grow in the future.
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
What I normally recommend is to convert your savings into Bitcoin and hold it for the long term and use another crypto such as Etherum to do your trades and buying low value items because generally ETH has lower fees when sending regular transactions unless you use segwit but not a lot of places actually accept segwit at the moment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I think bitcoin will be the best investment for all time. In choosing other cryptos that we invested for I think there will be a lot of things that we need to do. At first, we need to search and study the platforms and potentials of this crypto before we investing to it unlike bitcoin that are really tested and proven. There's a big difference between bitcoin and other coins and we never sure for the new cryptos if they will be succeeded in the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?

Well, it is always good to by altcoins regardless of the price of bitcoins when you truly believe that they are great coins and have great developers that make a lot of efforts for marketing and other progress. That is, if you are not a weakhanded person and intend to hold long term and not a day trader. If you are a day trader, you will have to really look closely not only on the price of bitcoins but also the prices of various altcoins and the altcoin that you like.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Yes, we can earn on bitcoin, and can also on cheap and profitable tokens or coins. It all depends on your desires. Probably it will be better to invest a bit in bitcoin and a little bit of altcoyin. If the crypto-currency market goes up, it will rise after bitcoin. After him, all the altcoys will be drawn. Therefore in bitcoin while you can invest and it should still bring a good profit. However, investing in it is already a little risky. The altcoyins have their own risk, especially in the little-known cheap tokens. However, they can bring even greater profits than bitcoin. Diversification of the portfolio in each case must be calculated independently, depending on the specific circumstances.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★

There is a reason why other cryptocurrencies are cheaper. It is because they are riskier than Bitcoin. If you have the appetite to take such risks, you can go ahead and invest in them. I would put most of my (crypto) money in Bitcoin with a small portion in altcoins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency is generally a risky business but the risk with bitcoin is not as high as one would find with the majority of the altcoins especially now that we have several scam ICOs. If you are able to identify good and cheap coin, then nothing stops you from investing in it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think it's entirely up to you that you want to invest in any company. Just remember that crypto investment will be very good for you and it will give you good profits. Expectations for cheap coins will not be a good idea that the demand will increase. But you can invest if you want. Most people can decide to use other coins outside Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think now is the best time to buy another altcoin with cheaper price. so you will get big profit in the future but keep in your mind always buy popular coin such as top 10 in coinmarkercap because it has strong fundamental and always based on the chart.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
depending on the situation what you buy coin or token with the incident as the bitcoin increases the altcoin decreases the price at the btc price but the fiat is also high priced. Now we are just here a little bit of calculation and analysis on a coin or token because it's going to be your investment. We need a good selection of coins. I prefer to buy your famous coins especially if I find that it's cheap. Let's just avoid coin raising the price just because of the hype groups because they are the only bigger profit and you can lose because you follow their decision so it's better to do everything you can You have the decision thats all.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
well with your logic then you should go ahead and buy grains of sand because they also are cheaper than bitcoin. and it just happens that there is a finite but huge number of them available somewhat similar to the altcoins that are cheaper than bitcoin!
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
It is best to diversify your investment portfolio by investing in both Bitcoin and Altcoins. Anyway, you can choose to buy part of a bitcoin (for example 0.01 BTC) instead of 1 whole bitcoin if you think the price is high.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

It depends on your strategy. If you think bitcoin is worth investing than the other cryptocoins then go for it. You can also buy bitcoin when its price is low. Just beware of buying other coins, make sure that they are worth buying because I don't think each of us can't afford to lose out money
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772

As far as I'm know, its very tricky to invest on shitcoin because for me they are much harder to predict. And we all know for a fact, that those coins have only one purpose, that is to be pump later. It will be good if you were able to get in before a pump-and-dump group do their thing. But if you are late, you really don't know when the dump is coming, so chances are you are going to lose your investment in the end.

As compare to bitcoin which has fully enjoyed the support of most crypto enthusiast globally, and its just a matter of time before another break out run or bull run happens. So I will still stick up with bitcoin most of my portfolio as opposed to some coins which is very unpredictable.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
If you wanted to have insurance and secure your investment,we can do the right strategy in a way of using diversify. In diversify, we are investing in two or more different coins that can help us to avoiding from losses. If ever that one or your coins are failed to succeed therefore there will be the other coins that can give you a chance to give you some profit.
Activity: 97
Bitcoin is still the most preferred cryptocurrency simply because it has proven to be one of the most reliable cryptocurrency, besides now is even the best time to buy bitcoin because the demand is not high. The new ones may be cheap now but what about in the future, what if there is no demand for such coins. The cryptomarket is decentralized, it is not being controlled by some group of persons, so going for new and cheaper coins hoping the demand will increase will not be a good idea, but then you can still invest in them. With the way coins are emanating, most people might just decide to try other coins outside bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
The main purpose of investing in cryptocurrency is to make money!
You can hardly make money in this market again!
It is very risky to invest in some unknown cryptocurrencies. BTC is the first choice for many people to invest in, because BTC will surely be valuable in the future!
Pages:
Jump to: