Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the best time to invest on ETH - page 10. (Read 31672 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
November 02, 2018, 05:32:58 PM
I can boldly say that is time to buy eth looking at how low it is compared to how much we all know the price can go high when anything triggers the bull market. But I will advise not to change from a coin to another, buying with fiat will be the best option now.
Activity: 644
November 02, 2018, 04:53:34 PM
Yes agree, but not only in ETH, and but altcoins, the more that ether can give 3-6 x profit, and altcoins can give from 10 x profit,but if the right, as they sank more than 10 times, respectively, will grow even stronger, that's what I can say the future it soon, so of course on the free at such bottoms is worth buying,
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 02, 2018, 04:39:47 PM
Already everywhere it is discussed that serenity will take ethereum to a new level, I also believe in it. How much can you dump ether? enough, time to grow
Activity: 462
Good Morning
November 02, 2018, 04:30:57 PM
Yes. It is the best time to invest in ethereum. This is the time to buy ethereum at a very cheaper price and hold it for sometime for profits.
ethereum is really good and i think taht we all hafe a good choice of different projects that we can participate but still ethereum is the best
etjereum is nice and i tgink that thos is one of the crypticurrency you can trust wothoit any doubts so do not worry about it
Activity: 462
Good Morning
November 02, 2018, 04:30:00 PM
Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?
ethereum is rrally good and i think taht you can believe in it as there are a lot of different things that you can do here
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
November 02, 2018, 04:29:01 PM
Yes. It is the best time to invest in ethereum. This is the time to buy ethereum at a very cheaper price and hold it for sometime for profits.
ethereum ks rea
ly good and i think taht we all hafe a good choice of different projects that we can participate but still ethereum is the best
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
November 02, 2018, 04:28:23 PM
Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?
ypu can invest in etherum in my opinipn it os a good way to earn money as it will recover really soon so do not worry
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 04:27:19 PM
Activity: 644
November 02, 2018, 03:57:11 AM

The price of ETH 600 $ is already very high and now the price is just under 200 $. So the decline is very far and this is the best opportunity to buy ETH. Buying ETH is very important and you also have to make a long-term investment. Because if ETH can reach the price of $ 600, of course, your profits are very large.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
November 02, 2018, 03:04:36 AM
now the price of Ethereum is very low and I think that now is a good time to invest in Ethereum, because in the future Ethereum will return its value.

The price is actually very low and the best time is now to keep buying the ETH. Also if possible make it regular that every month you keep buying a smaller qty or as much as you have budget because this coin would grow quickly once we have the bull run to start and will make you grow in returns quickly.
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 02, 2018, 03:02:11 AM

With all history of Cryptocurrency ETH has stand strong among all so investing now or later end is the same strategy, getting a buy strategy over ETH should be on your own analysis not a recommendation from people.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
November 02, 2018, 02:59:29 AM
now the price of Ethereum is very low and I think that now is a good time to invest in Ethereum, because in the future Ethereum will return its value.

If somebody does not have Ethereum yet, it is the time to get it. I do not think that its price will be falling. The growth of the token only is expected. The altcoin will live for many dozens of years, and it will give us a lot of profit.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
November 01, 2018, 11:56:17 PM
Investing now is a very good time because now the ETH price is under $ 200. And this is a very good opportunity for us to use. If you say that ETH can reach 600 $ of course that is very extraordinary. And we have to invest and hold it for a very long time, so the price can reach 600 $. And if the price has been reached we will sell.
Yes i agree on that this is really the beat time to buy or maybe invest into eth. If we are going to look at the ethereum price it really drops up to 85% of its price last year 2017 so it is really cheap now and if we are going to buy it today we can maybe earn on it when it will be back to its normal price and I believe that ethereum is a potential coin that can really give us a huge return in the near future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 11:43:18 PM
Investing now is a very good time because now the ETH price is under $ 200. And this is a very good opportunity for us to use. If you say that ETH can reach 600 $ of course that is very extraordinary. And we have to invest and hold it for a very long time, so the price can reach 600 $. And if the price has been reached we will sell.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
November 01, 2018, 11:25:20 PM
I would advice everyone to stay away from ETH. The market conditions are not looking very favorable for that currency. On top of that, the ICO sector is in bad shape and the competition is also increasing in the altcoin sector. Better to wait for a few months.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 11:24:13 PM
ETH has very good skills to be relied on, its development from time to time continues to increase quite well. The faster the investment in ETH, the better the amount that will be generated. Especially with ETH prices currently being cheap, it will further increase the level of income that will be generated when market prices have increased.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
November 01, 2018, 11:10:23 PM

Oh no, i miss the ETH price above $600 again. ETH price was falling greatly below $200 in this year, i wonder what will be the price at the end of this year.
I don't think this is the best time to buy ETH because it still have a chance to falling more than current price.
Let just wait about ethereum or ICOs development. I am sure there will be a rising price if Ethereum projects still progressing.
Activity: 104
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 01, 2018, 07:25:18 PM
I bought Ethereum on 1000 dollars. I bought Ethereum on 500 dollars. I buy Ethereum on 200 dollars now. I will buy in the future.
Activity: 585
November 01, 2018, 06:53:32 PM
Although ETH is down only $ 600, I think this is not the right time to buy. At this point every penny is trading very slowly. If you buy without selling it, you will not profit. Unless you accept the hold until the electronic price increases.
Activity: 126
November 01, 2018, 06:44:42 PM
Pages:
Jump to: