Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the best time to invest on ETH - page 8. (Read 31672 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
November 12, 2018, 09:59:44 AM
Ethereum prices are currently around $ 210, this is a good price to buy because I am sure that ethereum will immediately skyrocket like 2017, the most important thing is to always be patient and hold so that we can get big profits.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 09:19:05 AM
now is the best time to invest in all altcoins, including ethereum. by investing with current prices you can get more tokens for you to hold and you make future investments
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 08:28:11 AM
I consider it's quite a good time for buying ETH. As its price is almost 200 usd for now, it's possible to obtain more than 1 eth. You can purchase it from any cryptocurrency exchange. I prefer websites that allow doing it with debit or credit cards. Like CEX .
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 02:03:47 PM
Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?
Can be already create a new tube top in which write, that Ethereum already below 250 and already accurately can be to invest. But there is a possibility that it can go even lower, but for reinsurance is partially purchased.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
November 11, 2018, 11:35:24 AM
the ethereum position is now at a low price position, we can know the good ethereum potential to be a good choice. we can use our money to buy ethereum. so I think this is a good thing for ethereum investment from now on.
I think ethereum has experienced a decline in prices and investment is indeed very good. and you can start now to be able to get maximum results, of course.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
November 11, 2018, 11:34:11 AM
There are those who say the Ethereum price will be $ 100.But to me eth certainly won't see the prices.After one place price will start to increase rapidly.Then there will be news again.Ethereum proved its reliability again.When the Ethereum is cheap, those who do not buy regret.
Activity: 733
November 10, 2018, 07:15:24 PM
the ethereum position is now at a low price position, we can know the good ethereum potential to be a good choice. we can use our money to buy ethereum. so I think this is a good thing for ethereum investment from now on.
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 04:27:08 PM
For me, BTC and Ethereum are traditionally the safest and safest investment options. Now their price has reached its minimum due to the long-term financial correction in the crypto market. But in any case, the situation from next year will begin to gradually improve, so the investments in Ethereum will bring profit.
Activity: 308
November 07, 2018, 02:18:26 AM
I also agree with the opinion that now is the ideal time for a bargain for Ethereum. I continue to believe in the excellent potential for further development of Ethereum, especially after the release of updates. Therefore, in any case, from next year it will actively become more expensive and generate income for its investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 06, 2018, 02:03:58 PM
I am worrying about ethereum and other coins also. I don't see new investors and talks about end of crypto I hear from many people very often
Activity: 343
November 06, 2018, 01:59:24 PM
Very accurate and i see today's ETH prices are rising very fast and the bouncing is probably going to be real. So buying ETH is optimal now for us to invest.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 12:44:50 PM
Currently etherium price is below $250 and this is the golden time to buy etherium. It will increase very shortly. I bought some at this price and waiting for good return.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2018, 11:13:19 AM
There are predictions that ETH will increase in price and when you look at the market trends it seems right. Since last year December, the price is continuously decreasing and the price will increase in a few weeks. So if you want to earn a good profit then invest in ETH now.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
November 06, 2018, 10:37:02 AM
Now is a great time to buy ETH. One reason is that it looks under-priced relative to other coins, so it's a good chance to swap some other coins for more ETH. Second reason is that we are starting to see signs of market recovery. ETH is one of the strongest projects, and I expect to see it leading the way. XRP is surging today, if this supplants ETH for number two spot in market cap, then I think ETH is likely to respond with a rise.
eth is currently in a recovery trend even if only in a few percent, but this can be used as the right and good moment to be an investment reason, this can be one of the best ways to get profit when ethereum is in a high up situation.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
November 06, 2018, 04:24:06 AM
Now is a great time to buy ETH. One reason is that it looks under-priced relative to other coins, so it's a good chance to swap some other coins for more ETH. Second reason is that we are starting to see signs of market recovery. ETH is one of the strongest projects, and I expect to see it leading the way. XRP is surging today, if this supplants ETH for number two spot in market cap, then I think ETH is likely to respond with a rise.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 06, 2018, 03:44:03 AM
I have sold all my ETHs, and some people will question why I did this, because you didn't buy ETH for $762, and it only costs $200 now.
Activity: 420
November 06, 2018, 03:38:14 AM
Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?

Yes, I'm sure - now the cost of Ethereum is at its minimum. Starting next year, we will be able to see a gradual rise in prices for Ethereum and other reliable cryptocurrencies. Therefore, it is quite logical to assume that now is a great time for promising investments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 05:11:55 PM
I got a lot of friends waiting for us in the ethereum. We've got $ 211 resistance. If you have a resistance of $ 250, he'il do his shot. In the meantime, I'm holding a little ethereum.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
November 04, 2018, 05:09:12 PM
I'm sure that now is the best time to buy cheap ETH for $210 and JP Morgan agrees with me declaring today: "We Are Big Believers in Ethereum". BTFD!
Activity: 392
November 04, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

The price has been several times below $ 600. The most important thing is to buy small parts, not all the money at once. If you follow this rule is not so sorry when the price drops to $ 200.
Pages:
Jump to: