Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the best time to invest on ETH - page 14. (Read 31672 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 08:34:46 AM
Of course the best time is the time that we will never choose, remember these words, because it is in such cases that very many market participants will put, because you can not find the exact time by intuition, all this is done by analyzing projects
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 08:30:41 AM
if you talk about its price then yes these investments are profitable financially, but from the perspective I would have thought again
I would not think Ethereum is one of the few options that will either enrich or nothing will change. Therefore, it is not safe to invest only your time in it, the funds will not suffer.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
September 20, 2018, 08:11:13 AM
I think that it is useless to buy coins because to grow they will not be. We all expected a sharp spike in late summer or early autumn but this has not happened and will not happen. Coins are gradually dying and there is not any sense to invest in coins now.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 20, 2018, 06:53:04 AM
Now the price of Ethereum fluctuates around $200 I do not think that the best price for purchase, but to the toyena not the worst. To ideally buy it at the price of $150-160 for one coin.
Activity: 902
Merit: 101
September 20, 2018, 06:51:07 AM
yes I agree now is the best time for investment by buying eth because the price is cheap, I'm sure the next few months the price can rise.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 20, 2018, 06:47:02 AM
The market now is down and the price of ethereum is cheaper than past month. This is the right time now to invest in ethereum and wait for the right time to get a huge profit from it.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
September 20, 2018, 06:38:32 AM
if you talk about its price then yes these investments are profitable financially, but from the perspective I would have thought again
To be honest bro, i dont know because we dont really know or no one knows if the price of altcoins and bitcoin will rise up again, sad to say that some of us already loses hope that bitcoin will be back. But if you have hope and patience this is the right time to buy because the price is droppping..
Activity: 322
September 20, 2018, 06:33:28 AM
Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?

ethereum value does not develop and persists at 200 $ there is a possibility of a decline will occur again in the next few months, I am not sure about its growth.
but a good option can be used as a short trade

It would be better if you had announced levels of the price to buy and to sell. For example I see the price of buying at 140 dollars and take profit from there at 280 dollar with stop loss at 100 dollars! I currently see that scenario at least in near future and think you should buy ETH in the long term as it's potential is huge from current levels
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 06:33:17 AM
Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?
By my understanding it is true. maybe this is the last dip (although I can not guarantee it) but I think bullish is very close and this is the perfect time for us to invest
Bro, in our time is very difficult to analyze, because the market has become very unpredictable and therefore we can not speak the exact answer about this. Smiley Smiley Wink
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
September 20, 2018, 06:31:28 AM
For me, yes it is good to buy Ethereum now in its lower price because market is still now unstable. Don't waste the opportunity to buy ethereum and other coins that has a good potential and invest them in long term.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
September 20, 2018, 06:29:04 AM
I believe right now is the best time to invest in Ethereum, as the price has dropped under $200, if you invest now it would prove to be very profitable for you when the market goes in bull trend. It would certainly cross $1k when the market rises. But you have to remember one thing, Ethereum is good for long-term investment, so you have to be patient.

Agree, that the price between 100-200 is the best level for long-term purchases. The ETH inflation rate after new protocols launch should be much lower than it was. + Miners who refuse to mine ETH mover the inflation even lower.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
September 20, 2018, 06:25:20 AM
I believe right now is the best time to invest in Ethereum, as the price has dropped under $200, if you invest now it would prove to be very profitable for you when the market goes in bull trend. It would certainly cross $1k when the market rises. But you have to remember one thing, Ethereum is good for long-term investment, so you have to be patient.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 05:40:29 AM
I think yes, because now the price of Ethereum is very down and it is very good to buy it because if the price increases as happened at the end of December 2017, then the profit you get will be very big.
as we see that many users considered the price at $ 500-600 very low and now seeing a price of $ 200 for one coin is just as urged to invest in the etherium saying that this is a very low price for it but I will tell you one thing that it will probably be even lower, but this does not mean that it will not cost $ 2,000 in the future. if you believe in it and you like technology and you are sure that it will grow in value, invest in it at any cost for one coin
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 20, 2018, 05:30:26 AM
The best point to invest in Ethereum was by 170 USD per coin. But now it is definitely a good point to jump on a train. If you compare the prices,  1200 USD at the beginning of the year and now 200. The Ethereum still has a lot of potential to raise again.
Activity: 866
September 20, 2018, 05:26:37 AM
yes, now ethereum prices are very cheap and I think now is the perfect time to invest because you will get a lot of profits when ethereum prices return to prices above $ 1000
Activity: 83
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 05:22:18 AM
I'm still waiting for the ethereum to dip more to invest alot on it, but if it starts to go uptrend I'll start daytrading.
Activity: 826
September 20, 2018, 05:20:58 AM
I think so, now is the most ideal and right time to invest ethereum, we will soon get a RoI and of course big profits because ethereum prices immediately skyrocketed, buying ethreum now and smile later.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
September 20, 2018, 05:13:26 AM

ethereum value does not develop and persists at 200 $ there is a possibility of a decline will occur again in the next few months, I am not sure about its growth.
but a good option can be used as a short trade
Activity: 350
September 20, 2018, 05:09:40 AM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
September 20, 2018, 05:06:07 AM
ETH has to become sustainable and improve its scalability in the total transaction's size and fee structure. Until then it will just be a pump and dump coin for whales.
Pages:
Jump to: