Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the best time to invest on ETH - page 13. (Read 31672 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 12
October 04, 2018, 09:43:23 AM
Now in my opinion is definitely the best time to buy Etherium. I also think that this is not an investment in long-term. Bitcon necessarily unfold in the direction of growth. And Etherium will increase in price several times.
The best time when you had to invest in ETH have long passed. Then it cost $ 2 . But now recently there was a time when the cost was below $ 200. I think that people who have bought the ETH at this price very pleased. I have on balance there are few coins, but to sell I do not intend to . And forum participants suggest the contrary to buy Ethereum and keep up the good prices.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 09:30:05 AM
Ethereum price is now in $200-220, and i think this is the best time for you invest your money on ethereum for make big profit in the future, because cryptocurrency is very strong and will always grow in the future. I suggest you to hold your Ethereum until 2020.
Yeah, I agree with you. The price of ETH is cheap now and I think this is the best time to buy it. I believe that the ETH price will rise at the end of this year. So let's buy ETH in the exchange now before the price becomes more expensive.
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 08:39:42 AM
Now in my opinion is definitely the best time to buy Etherium. I also think that this is not an investment in long-term. Bitcon necessarily unfold in the direction of growth. And Etherium will increase in price several times.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
October 04, 2018, 08:21:29 AM
Indeed, Etherium is now at a very low point. There is a high probability that this is the bottom and the price will not go lower. But some strange tension is now hovering on the market and many would like to buy now but are afraid of another fall. Now it is very difficult to predict the further movement of the ETH price, since the market is now very manipulative and is not amenable to any analysis. If you have already bought ETH, it is best to wait for growth and remember that any investment is always a risk.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 11:02:45 AM
Of course, now is the best time to buy ethereum. The price is very sweet.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 03, 2018, 10:03:42 AM
Surely if we see the ETH price below the $ 600 price is really a very cheap price and we can buy it now before all prices change very quickly to the highest level last year, well we can only see the highest price for the benchmark we buy coins with Long-term investment goals because everything that happens to Crypto we will never know whether it will go up or down, which is most important for the ETH because it has a good future and rankings are also pretty good so there is no doubt to buy at this time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
October 03, 2018, 09:04:48 AM
Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?
Ethereum price is now in $200-220, and i think this is the best time for you invest your money on ethereum for make big profit in the future, because cryptocurrency is very strong and will always grow in the future. I suggest you to hold your Ethereum until 2020.
In May, when the guy was interested in whether the price of $600 was favorable for buying Ethereum, everyone thought that yes, it was a good time, but now on October 3 and the price of Ethereum is $215. It is difficult to imagine what awaits us tomorrow, maybe tomorrow the price will fall even lower. Although I believe that the lower price Ethereum will not fall, because the miners will stop its mining. Today, the mining price of one Ethereum coin is around $170-$180
yes that is right we should not sell ethereum as we have to have a faith in this wonderful cryptocurrency it will he over current crysis
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
October 03, 2018, 09:03:49 AM
Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?
i am one hundred per cejt sure that ethereum will grow but if hage doubtbchoose any other coin that looks more reliable to you
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
October 03, 2018, 09:03:03 AM
In May, when the guy was interested in whether the price of $600 was favorable for buying Ethereum, everyone thought that yes, it was a good time, but now on October 3 and the price of Ethereum is $215. It is difficult to imagine what awaits us tomorrow, maybe tomorrow the price will fall even lower. Although I believe that the lower price Ethereum will not fall, because the miners will stop its mining. Today, the mining price of one Ethereum coin is around $170-$180
Activity: 420
October 03, 2018, 09:02:09 AM
This is definitely true, because now is the time when prices for altcoins and BTC are the lowest, or almost the lowest, if you recall, then they were probably lower in the most terrible times, but now everything has become standard, but everyone is waiting for the rise.
Activity: 336
October 03, 2018, 08:59:32 AM
The post is already old, but the topic is still relevant, because now it’s still better to invest in Ethereum than it was before!
Activity: 154
October 03, 2018, 08:54:10 AM
I think that now is the right time to invest. Because the price of Ethereum more or less restored and will not fall below in any case. I think that now it is good to invest because the price is not high. Growth is also expected.
Activity: 107
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 03, 2018, 08:46:09 AM
i think nowadays is the best time to invest since the price is low and afte ra few weeks your earn will be high .
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
October 03, 2018, 08:39:35 AM

I don't think there will be a better time to buy ethereum than at this time when the price of the coin is so low. If you are a holder now is the time to hoard the coins and make sure that you are holding the coins for the long term. Buying now when the price of the coin is very cheap is the way to go. You will not get a better deal than this
Activity: 602
September 28, 2018, 02:30:49 AM
Yes, of course this is the right time to buy ethereum for investment, the price of this coint is now cheap and you can buy it now then save it while waiting for the market to rise you can sell it
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 02:06:36 AM
I think yes. Now comes the time of investing in alternative crypto currency and in Ethereum, of course. During the growth of bitcoat from it, I plan to get a good profit. The main thing is to believe in the success of this crypto currency.
Activity: 499
September 20, 2018, 08:52:12 AM
This is September and the price is even more low compare to May when this post was posted, therefore buying 1 ETH at around $200 is a great opportunity.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
September 20, 2018, 08:45:47 AM
Activity: 364
September 20, 2018, 08:42:49 AM
yes, because if you don't invest now at ETH there is no right time for you to invest in ETH again, because the ETH price will definitely increase.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 08:36:04 AM
I also think that the ethereum will still manifest itself, with such resources and opportunities
Pages:
Jump to: