Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the best time to invest on ETH - page 16. (Read 31672 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
September 19, 2018, 10:25:23 AM
Practically, I think virtually every average investor will discouraged basically due to the diminishing effect the bearish market has had on this great coin's price. Howbeit, if anyone can see into the future, ETH is definitely one of the few coins that will stand the test of time. Hence, any risk taken on the coin now should pay off in multiple folds.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
September 19, 2018, 08:38:40 AM
Well now it's a good time to be able to invest in ethereum and in my opinion now is a good time because the value of ethereum itself is experiencing a price decline. I hope this will soon recover
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 08:25:31 AM
Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?
anytime and any coin if you are ready with all the risks and have the confidence and patience I think whenever the time is right to buy and start investing with cryptocurrencies
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 07:29:01 AM
it's now right that the right time to invest in bitcoins because the price is so low now that it's especially important if you hold it longer, the bigger the chance to rise and the bitcoin prescription and return to its original price, so if you invest in this bitcoin you will definitely be making a great deal of money in the future.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 19, 2018, 07:04:46 AM
Now's the best time to buy ETH, let's just say it's currently on "sale". And honestly, I believe that ETH is a good long term investment that'll give you a lot of profit in the long run.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 19, 2018, 05:41:27 AM
I think the price of ETH will still fall, because ICO has not been better developed, and the panic of investors is still going on!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
September 19, 2018, 05:38:23 AM
Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?
I thinks so, because of the price now that have become lower and lower this past month. the market has seen better on this
I think yes because those price of Ethereum is cheaper so I think it is good to invest now. But I recommend to check first by your own to know if its good to invest in ETH, then if its true then invest but dont put all your money, its better to divide it and the other half is for your invest. Then buy also ETH and hold it because surely it will grow even more, buy when the price is cheaper because you will get huge profit once it started to rise.
Activity: 238
September 19, 2018, 05:32:25 AM
I thinks so, because of the price now that have become lower and lower this past month. the market has seen better on this
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
August 20, 2018, 06:47:55 PM
if you look at the market situation and the price of etherium that is falling. now is the time to invest in etherium bro. because by buying now then saving it for a long time Ki will become a millionaire .
Activity: 266
September 19, 2018, 04:56:33 AM
I think the present time is best to invest in Ethereum. Many people think that Etherem is over Bitcoin and has a very bright future. More and more people and corporations investing in Ethereum.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
September 18, 2018, 07:44:15 AM
I did not expect that ethereum's price dropped and it reached under $ 200 and that it was almost 4 months the price was under $ 500, this certainly gave me doubts to make ethereum a future investment.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 07:30:10 AM

At current prices $600 eth is not worth the investment because this year eth has fallen to $200.

I think the current price is very suitable for investment, because ethereum has a very strong team, and I believe eth will go higher again.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 07:22:45 AM
If I am to give my best and honest opinion, I think that more than ever, this is the best time to invest in ethereum. The price of ethereum is struggling around $200 now, and if now is not the best time, I don't know when is. Invest now at a cheap rate, and wait for a bull season t count your profits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 01:19:00 PM
if you look at the market situation and the price of etherium that is falling. now is the time to invest in etherium bro. because by buying now then saving it for a long time Ki will become a millionaire .

I agree with you and have already bought a lot of ethereum coins at a cheap price. I am sure that at the end of the year I will get a good profit.
copper member
Activity: 97
August 20, 2018, 06:42:41 PM
I think this is the best time to invest in Ethereum for the price of the ethereum is very low at this time and you can buy with a little investment of $300 per eth and with this you can make huge profits by holding your etherum for long period of time till the market booms and you can sell them at a very promising time.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
August 20, 2018, 06:17:41 PM
The price of Ethereum is having bad days during circumstances such as the present. Be that as it may, as I would like to think, it is a decent opportunity to get it and I think it has an once in a lifetime opportunity to achieve incredible qualities again in a not so distant future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
August 20, 2018, 06:41:50 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 20, 2018, 06:41:28 PM
The time to buy is when the price is at its lowest. Obviously, the price of Ethereum now makes it eligible for that conclusion. I am hodling some ETH as well and waiting for it to go up again for a quick buck. It may not have the same performance last year as those experts predicted but I think its still worth our investment because of Ethereum's demand and usage. It is next to bitcoin and can be the safest coin to be invested on.
Activity: 72
August 20, 2018, 06:38:22 PM
when the price goes down this is an opportunity to get a lot of profits into a great opportunity for long-term investment
Activity: 50
August 20, 2018, 06:34:25 PM
Now the best chance to invest in EH is a coin with great growth potential and has not even reached half of its capacity
Pages:
Jump to: