Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the best time to invest on ETH - page 17. (Read 31672 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 06:28:11 PM
If that time you invest in ETH then the big chance at the moment you will be losing money because the current ETH is only 275 dollars only. If you invest in ETH, then you need to be careful, waiting to invest at the moment the exchange rate reaches the bottom because if you do not calm and patience, you will be the wrong investor.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 06:25:01 PM
I think that today is a good time to invest in ETH, because its price is very low. It seems to me that in a few months the price will sharply go up and bring profit only to the most patient people.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 06:24:12 PM
Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?

In my views it is already profitable if we are going invest in ethereum. This kind of market is way profitable if there will be a huge pump to happen and it is quite interesting to wait.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 06:24:25 AM
the ethereum value right presently regards purchase since it's not very costly for individuals which have a major cash. yet, in the event that despite everything you need to purchase ethereum in spite of the fact that you don't have a major cash, you can endeavor to purchase with little parts and offer when it increments. what's more, on the off chance that you can do this again and again, I am certain that at last, you can have a lot of ethereum and you can gather more ethereum sum. I figure ethereum can increment by more than $500 later on, so in the event that we can gather as much ethereum that we can, at that point we can make a considerable measure of benefit.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 18, 2018, 02:11:26 AM
And now Ethereum is priced at $ 300.
Maybe you can choose it for investment or wait later until Ethereum costs $ 100.

But maybe Etheruem could go up to $ 800 again, because the market nobody knows where to run.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
August 16, 2018, 08:14:29 AM
From my point of view, definetly it is perfect time to invest in Ethereum. At the moment there is very good buy opportunity and a perfect buy-the-dip Situation to invest in Ethereum for long term.
Activity: 426
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 05:04:12 PM
Perhaps it's better to wait and buy when the price drops by 10-20%, which is quite expected by the results of this week.
Activity: 28
August 10, 2018, 08:50:56 AM
in my opinion this is the best way to invest in Ethereum. because currently the price is down so you can buy it at a cheaper price. and it will make a big profit when you sell it when the Ethereum coin price rises again because ethereum has a potential and very profitable coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 14, 2018, 05:00:46 PM
Now buy Ethereum is very dangerous. The network has a lot of errors, often high gas per transaction.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
August 14, 2018, 04:57:25 PM
I think it is very suitable to invest in Ethereum now. Because the price of Ethereum in this year's market fell very badly. The price of Ethereum has fallen to the present, and I think it is already the lowest price.

After the last price drops, the price of Ethereum is really good! I set buy orders up to 200 USD. I have to wait and see how much of them will work out!
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
Yeah, I think it is, and I think that a lot of other people are going to agree to this. Ethereum has proven its worth over time, and i must mention that it has gained the public's trust. All that we need is to be patient, and invest more in the coin now that we can get it at a far cheaper price. Buy at the dip, sell when the prices are back up.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 04:28:13 AM
It a completely ridiculous fee for ethereum now, very low fee, humans are actually in panic and now satisfied approximately the existing scenario however as a very good investor I suppose this is the fine time to invest within the ethereum because the logic is to invest whilst the rate is low and sell while the charge is excessive.
Activity: 28
August 09, 2018, 05:11:47 AM
Yes, I will think this is the best time to invest in Ethereum. Because the price of Ethereum has fallen very sharply in this year's market and has been continuing to fall. Up to now, I think this is the lowest price in Ethereum. I think this is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 53
August 10, 2018, 01:55:31 AM
Yes, I will think this is the best time to invest in Ethereum. Because Ethereum has entered the year since this year, prices have fallen very sharply and are continuing to fall. Up to now, I think this is the lowest price in Ethereum. We can invest now.
Activity: 252
August 10, 2018, 01:53:34 AM
Yes, at the moment I think it's very good to invest in ethereum because now the market is red, buying it is the right choice, and I believe ethereum prices will rise this year and I can benefit from it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
August 09, 2018, 03:53:01 AM
This is the best time to invest on ETH where market price for eth had gone a major fall down and cheaper. If we want really to get a potential profit then risking now will be able you to get a huge profit in the near future. Just believe on it and have some patience.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
August 10, 2018, 01:45:10 AM
If in the winter of 2017 I was told that the etherium would cost $ 360, I would not have believed it. But now I'm guessing that the value of the coin will go down even lower. Very bad times have come.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 05:07:30 AM
Look at the price of the ether , cheaper only for free. If you have available funds, invest them in ether or other top coins otherwise in the future you will regret not having done so.
Activity: 169
August 09, 2018, 03:58:22 AM
I think it is very suitable to invest in Ethereum now. Because the price of Ethereum in this year's market fell very badly. The price of Ethereum has fallen to the present, and I think it is already the lowest price.
Activity: 224
August 09, 2018, 03:54:55 AM
in fact, the best time to buy a promising coin, this is the moment when it will be at a low price. Now the exchange ETH rate has gone down, so it's time to buy
Pages:
Jump to: