Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the best time to invest on ETH - page 4. (Read 31672 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
February 20, 2019, 10:01:17 AM
In my opinion, if you are doing daily trading and not holding (im not saying holding is not profitable), right now is  a good time to step into this market considering how fluctuative the prices are. You can get +$40 in a single day for each ethereum!! Just imagine that. I've seen the price went from $148 to $107 in 3 days, I've also seen the price went from $107 to $130+ in just few days. Just imagine how much you would've gotten if you are doing daily trading. Just my 2 cents.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
February 20, 2019, 09:22:02 AM
if you want to get a big profit now is a good time to buy ethereum but to be made long-term, because ethereum is very good for getting a big profit in a long time
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 19, 2019, 11:26:44 AM
Considering that Nasdaq adds indices for Bitcoin and Ethereum to its global data service at the end of this month, before that time it will be profitable to buy Ethereum. Now is a good time to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum, so if you buy now, you can get a good profit.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 19, 2019, 11:02:23 AM
Of course, now is the right time to invest and what we see is the current market situation Ethereum starts to increase gradually and slowly will continue to increase.
it's good that you buy Ethereun now before going up again and it's good to invest in the medium term or invest long term to make it more profitable.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
February 19, 2019, 10:24:27 AM
Why not? sure its good time to invest at ethereum(for the long run). it's number 2 top rated coin (coinmarketcap). It has a huge demand and now the volume is also very high. Most of the ICO using ethereum smart contract for there coin creation. Within a few days, Ethereum price raised a lot. a few days ago it was only $120 and today its $145 or more. I  think soon we would get a good pump at ethereum. because we know a hard fork coming ...
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
February 19, 2019, 09:15:39 AM
Periodically ethereum has been growing slowly, and most probably this will reach $150 at the earliest. Better is to invest at the earliest. Also ethereum is scheduled for a hard forking and the same got postponed. If that happens it'll surely make a big impact on the price of ethereum.
This is one of the most interesting and most importantly potentially profitable coins when investing for a short time, I see no reason why people would not want to buy it at this price
The reason is they don't wanna bet on the bullish market, so many people have been waiting for another bearish moment again dude.
But basically the short term investment can't be applied on the major cryptocurrency.
Activity: 626
February 18, 2019, 07:36:45 PM
Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?
I thi k yes its great to buy ethereum because affordable, you can but more than 1 ethereum now so for me it's great time to grab this opportunity that ethereum is on this kind of price. So if the bull run will come we can make a great profit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
February 18, 2019, 07:25:37 PM
Everything is now set to get started with a new bull trend. Ether has been very impressive in this 2nd round of mini market pump. Now that the market is surely about going back to the greens, it is time to buy some when cheap or else or your money will be used to buy ETH at a high price later.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
February 18, 2019, 04:53:45 PM
ETH held above $100 during last correction and now trying to go towards $200 in coming days and weeks. Its trend is turning bullish alongwith the market as a whole so buying on any dips is going to be a good investment. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
February 18, 2019, 01:50:43 PM
Long time since the original post, but now looks like a very good time to buy some ETH. Prices are rising steadily, and ETH has been the main driver of the whole market rise over the last couple of days.
It seems to me that at the present time it is precisely necessary not to miss the last chances of investing in ethereum. Even today showed a good upward trend in the price of ethereum and I hope that this trend will continue. On this basis, many investors have intensified, since the capitalization of the ethereum has surpassed the ripple by $ 3 billion.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
February 18, 2019, 03:22:37 AM
Long time since the original post, but now looks like a very good time to buy some ETH. Prices are rising steadily, and ETH has been the main driver of the whole market rise over the last couple of days.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
February 18, 2019, 01:19:25 AM
Now the price is already increasing in the market which makes many people who didn't buy the coin when the price is low will feel a lot. People who strongly believed on ETH price will be the most benefited person if once the price of ETH crosses more than 200$.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
February 17, 2019, 10:44:06 PM
Periodically ethereum has been growing slowly, and most probably this will reach $150 at the earliest. Better is to invest at the earliest. Also ethereum is scheduled for a hard forking and the same got postponed. If that happens it'll surely make a big impact on the price of ethereum.
This is one of the most interesting and most importantly potentially profitable coins when investing for a short time, I see no reason why people would not want to buy it at this price
Activity: 300
Merit: 5
February 17, 2019, 08:17:08 PM
I think its always a good idea to invest in Ethereum seeing how many projects are being built to either incorporate or scale ETH
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 17, 2019, 04:25:58 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
February 17, 2019, 04:22:41 PM
Why not? I am bullish on eth, so to my estimations price is attractive and it is a chance to purchase it, why not? I will grow my portfolio in ethereum!
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
February 17, 2019, 04:11:28 PM
I think it was necessary to invest in the Ether, when its value was only eighty dollars, now it is unclear whether the price will rise or remain at the same level.
Activity: 364
February 14, 2019, 07:04:17 PM
I am sure that now is a good time to invest in this coin. The price looks very attractive and I doubt that it may fall even lower.
Activity: 317
February 14, 2019, 12:38:06 PM
I think this is not a problem when or the right time to invest, but should you be ready to invest in ethereum, I think if you are a trader, the decision is in your hands but if you are very interested in ethereum let's say you are a long term hodler, so this is a very good time to invest in ethereum and hold it until you get a big profit

However, IF you do it now, man, it means that you will spend less money. In the future, you can make the greatest profit on it. Thus, this time is simply perfect to invest in Ethereum.
Very soon there will be an update of the Ethereum network, even if the price does not grow too much, it will still show some growth and it will be possible to make a profit
Activity: 518
February 14, 2019, 10:01:00 AM
I think this is not a problem when or the right time to invest, but should you be ready to invest in ethereum, I think if you are a trader, the decision is in your hands but if you are very interested in ethereum let's say you are a long term hodler, so this is a very good time to invest in ethereum and hold it until you get a big profit

However, IF you do it now, man, it means that you will spend less money. In the future, you can make the greatest profit on it. Thus, this time is simply perfect to invest in Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: