Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it time to Buy Alts & Hold??? - page 2. (Read 2142 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 253
November 09, 2017, 05:07:32 AM
If you buy altcoin from the date you post this thread, you have win a battle. I love to see what altcoin doing now.

I agree, you would've profited already but it is still a good time to buy Altcoins now and hold them since Bitcoin is going steady around its price currently. I t hasn't gone down nor skyrocketed yet to a new ath so it is a great time to buy altcoins now.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 04:53:25 AM
If you buy altcoin from the date you post this thread, you have win a battle. I love to see what altcoin doing now.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
Finally we move back to a altcoin market. I expected this after the BTC fork, but as it is cancelled now, the shifting from BTC to altcoin has started Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
November 09, 2017, 04:41:35 AM
Now is the best time trade altcoins and bitcoin as fund is about to flow back to altcoins markets. Therefore, buying some coins now is the right thing to do and we have to buy them as quickly as possible before the fund move into altcoins and we may have to buy at high price that will lead to loses. Many traders buying bitcoin at the wrong time and we should not make that same mistake.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 04:39:09 AM
at this time I think is the right time to buy altcoin because altcoin price decreases because it causes bitcoin to rise, and many people hold their bitcoin because bitcoin will be the second hardfork so that's what makes bitcoin high.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
November 09, 2017, 04:00:28 AM
Now that segwit2x is called off, yes, it is really the time and great time to buy altcoins. It is their time to shine because segwit2x killed them before now they should rise.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 03:40:39 AM
I'd also highly recommend Power Ledger (POWR) before is moons. It's currently at 2x the ICO price, but is likely to grow pretty significantly over the next few months. Also take a look at the Earth Token ICO (see my sig). Both of these projects have real companies, with real products backing them.
Activity: 139
November 08, 2017, 07:57:00 PM
Yes and Yes, I would recommended to you to buy right now Lykke or the ICO that I have right now in my signature.
Just make a research and thank me later  Cool
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 08, 2017, 07:47:28 PM
now is still hold because altcoins down price now , it effect from bitcoin up before hardfork so just waiting bitcoin in stable price then altcoins will be up
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
November 08, 2017, 07:04:11 PM
This is a request from one of my friends...

He needs to know, the ALTS price is law at the moment. Even short term profitable coins.

Is this the time to buy them & Hold for month or two & take profits? Intends to buy & Hold
take profit.

Any suggestion experts pls?
If you are willing to hold for a long time I will say yes this is one of the best times to buy altcoins, altcoins are very low in value and at some point that situation is going to correct itself and when that happens you are going to see a growth in some of the best altcoins out there, unfortunately I do not have a lot of bitcoin but the bitcoin I have is going to be mostly used to buy some alts like waves and ETH.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
November 08, 2017, 04:54:11 PM

Perhaps it seems that the bitcoin fork has passed, perhaps it was all a bluff, so maybe it's time to go back to buying the most solid or undervalued coin, the best projects.

That's why I told you I believe that you can buy Neo, Iota, Stratis, Lisk, Qtum, Etp, Rads, Shift, Elix, Nav, Eidoo, Xspec, Sys, Xby
Activity: 661
Merit: 509
November 08, 2017, 04:46:21 PM
it's not a good time to buy anything. wait in fiat money, it's safer. aren't you rich already?
we made 15x from every altcoin in last 8 months. why do you still want to buy useless alts?
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
November 08, 2017, 03:58:29 PM
Yes, it is always good to hold good alts unless one need to sell some for funds. Most alts
are still near bottom prices and should go back to old high or new all-time highs in 2018.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
November 08, 2017, 03:05:59 PM
Yes, now it's time to buy and hold alts. If you have free BTC of course Grin
Definately, now price is still increasing so just buy some before bigger pump cause you will regreat this mistake.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
November 08, 2017, 03:05:52 PM
If you haven't been taking advantage of the alts tanking, do so quickly, because the rebound will probably be pretty quick not that the 2x fork has been cancelled.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
November 08, 2017, 03:02:14 PM
Yes, now it's time to buy and hold alts. If you have free BTC of course Grin
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
November 08, 2017, 03:01:05 PM
Hello. Alts are going up at the moment but I think they will go down before the bitcoin fork. So buy it than and stay patience. Do your own research.

Cheers
We do know the recent update regarding on fork status which it ends up that it being cancelled already which means no fork would happen on this november 2nd week. Price would really react on this one and we should really prepare for corrections after such update. For those people who did bought bitcoin on peak prices would really have the worry specially if the people would decide to take profits and switch back to altcoins again. Best time to buy since altcoins are on bargain now.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
November 08, 2017, 02:33:19 PM
This is a request from one of my friends...

He needs to know, the ALTS price is law at the moment. Even short term profitable coins.

Is this the time to buy them & Hold for month or two & take profits? Intends to buy & Hold
take profit.

Any suggestion experts pls?
This does not need much expert suggestion. The alts have bled enough and even if they would have to bleed a little bit more, it won't be that huge, so your friend can go ahead to buy them as they are pretty much in a very good buying state right now. Also, he should be careful the kind of coin he buys as some altcoins are shitty and unless he is willing to hold that coin for long, then he should not even bother.

buy alts and hold - but keep an eye on them for the next week, as I expect they will continue to drop as BTC goes up
That is very possible if Bitcoin keeps going up, although most of them will get pumped a little and then start experiencing the same level of dump again with bitcoin soaring. It is a norm and it is better to get as much quick profit one can get from them without being too greedy in case such scenario occurs or just stick to the charts for any strange movement.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
November 07, 2017, 08:48:59 AM
It is always a good time to buy,, I don't think any particular time stands out. What really matters is doing your research and buying the right altcoin at the right price, buying without researching is akin to gambling. It may or may not go well.
Activity: 280
November 07, 2017, 08:27:32 AM
Hello. Alts are going up at the moment but I think they will go down before the bitcoin fork. So buy it than and stay patience. Do your own research.

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: