Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it time to Buy Alts & Hold??? - page 3. (Read 2142 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 08:18:33 AM
I am not an expert but for me, it is obvious that alts are going to have a very big rally...and sooner than you may think.

ATH's for global market capitalization and BTC is going to dump sooner or later, wich will result in a money rain for alts. Overall this is an expanding market, and ppl will soon realize that there are enormous possibilities in ALTs
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
November 07, 2017, 08:14:22 AM
Now and in next week is good time to buy some altcoins. I want buy some waves and ethereum and wait when their price grow to 10% higher
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
November 07, 2017, 07:58:53 AM
This is a request from one of my friends...

He needs to know, the ALTS price is law at the moment. Even short term profitable coins.

Is this the time to buy them & Hold for month or two & take profits? Intends to buy & Hold
take profit.

Any suggestion experts pls?
Altcoin price is not easy to predict. personally I consider that Altcoin is a short-term investment for now because Altcoin's price is very volatile. with a note that when I have earned a profit margin then I will immediately sell it, I do not want to wait too long because usually Altcoin's price momentum never matches expectations. So do not wait if you are not sure, make sure that you are ready and dare to take risks when Holding Bitcoin. Appropriate rewards when we are smart to see the situation are the benefits in the Altcoin Sales aspect that we have.

Your input makes a lot of sense. For people like me who are new to trading the hardest part is to take risk, but one that has to be taken none the less.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 08:00:43 AM
It's certainly a good time to buy altcoins before the 2X fork, a lot of people are buying Bitcoin now to get the free 2X airdrop  Grin
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 07:47:39 AM
I think for now this is a big enough time to buy, because now bitcoin is still in the thinking about BTG and it is certain if it has been implemented altcoin will adjust to be able to give the best price on their role model (Bitcoin). but it is also not necessarily that altcoin will have a great influence in synchronization, constantly striving and analyzing to get the right strategies and tactics to create profits.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 07:19:22 AM
For me its time to buy altcoins that is worth to hold. And dont put your funds in one altcoins. Choose worth altcoin to hold which offer good profit. Buy when price is cheap and sell when you earn already.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
November 06, 2017, 05:51:03 AM
It is definitely a good time to buy, but I don't recommend to go deeply in buying altcoins, the hype about failing projects is increasing, thus you have to pick your investments carefully, in addition, you should keep at least half of your money in bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 238
November 06, 2017, 04:20:56 AM
Yes. What happened when bitcoincash existed will happen again. Just wait for these forks to end and altcoins will have their turn to explode again. It's my mistake that I did not do it before so this is really a good time to buy more of them as much as I can.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
November 05, 2017, 11:29:59 PM
Time to buy perhaps but with hundreds of altcoins around it is not clear to us what to buy. Do you have any ideas what ideal altcoin we can buy right now? One that will give us good profits after a few months?
Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
November 05, 2017, 10:24:34 PM
With the price of bitcoin going higher on a daily basis,the price of alts are all bleeding to the core,but this is the best time to invest your money into the best coins and it would definitely give you good rewards in the future,i am investing in good alts because the price is so good to enter some of the major coins.

Yeah , i agree  bitcoin price is higher and good for buy other coin because all altcoin price is low untill HF on november , buying a good altcoin with btc and hold for long time.
Maybe after mid-november HF the altcoin price will stable and got the green days moment again , buy some eth using btc maybe a good choice.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
November 05, 2017, 07:17:21 PM
With the price of bitcoin going higher on a daily basis,the price of alts are all bleeding to the core,but this is the best time to invest your money into the best coins and it would definitely give you good rewards in the future,i am investing in good alts because the price is so good to enter some of the major coins.
Activity: 118
November 05, 2017, 06:09:34 AM
Perhaps Bitcoin bullrun is over and it will be on correction period. It mean this is the opportunity for Altcoin to bullish. My oppinion is to HODL all my altcoins in this time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
November 05, 2017, 05:13:26 AM
I think you should buy and hold the altcoins. And you can order 3x-4x price and wait the altcoin rises. Altcoins come to the top in 2 months. You can buy stratis vawes etc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
November 05, 2017, 04:55:30 AM
I dont think that buying alt coin the moment will give you profit in the future its hard to invest on some new alt coins right now as they are not stable.
Well you could invest on eth,dodge and light coin as these are stable coins but still you may win or lose some profit in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
November 05, 2017, 04:12:52 AM
Yes this would be the right time to buy altcoins and hold them for a couple of months if you want to see profits from.these coins. Since bitcoin still keeps on increasing its price, the altcoin prices are so very low it is like it is on sale. Most of the experts would advice newbies to buy them now.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
November 05, 2017, 03:25:54 AM

He needs to know, the ALTS price is law at the moment. Even short term profitable coins.

Is this the time to buy them & Hold for month or two & take profits? Intends to buy & Hold
take profit.

Yes, this is a good time to buy and hold. This moment is good for buying altcoins and selling bitcoins. But since you are planning to hold altcoins for a month or two, do not expect that you will take a big profit after. Unless you are planning to invest a big amount on altcoins for your one to two months of holding, you will end up with a good profit but not as big as you might be imagining. You need to know that you are a holder and not a day trader.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 05, 2017, 03:01:15 AM

take profit.

I can only suggest, if for a short term holding for one or two months and take profit, try selecting BitcoinCash (BCH). For me personally, I'm still convinced it can provide a good opportunity to earn profit within that time period. Agreed or not, I just give a little suggest / opinion.. hopefully your friend is lucky and will gain profit on chosen altcoin to be invested.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
November 05, 2017, 01:27:07 AM
Yes,this time and another week is good to buy alt,before the fork happen,there's many coin in the red right now
I hope it will be pumping after fork and gain us some nice profit later
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 12:24:45 AM
Some of the larger alts that are down a bit are a good opportunity right now, I'll be getting some more ETH soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
November 04, 2017, 09:06:36 PM

take profit.

It really depends on what altcoins you are buying.

If you are buying a really crappy shitcoin that has absolutely no intrinsic value and the code is just copied from elsewhere even if it looks dirt cheap right now it's probably not a great idea to buy into it, since it has no potential whatsoever.

But if your'e looking at coins such as monero which is at a low right now, go ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: