Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it time to Buy Alts & Hold??? - page 5. (Read 2142 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 04, 2017, 10:53:51 AM

Yes as usual, in general most traders buy and hold when the price is cheap and sell it when prices are rising, this is how trader seeks to take advantage.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 09:27:34 AM
This is a request from one of my friends...

He needs to know, the ALTS price is law at the moment. Even short term profitable coins.

Is this the time to buy them & Hold for month or two & take profits? Intends to buy & Hold
take profit.

Any suggestion experts pls?
This is not the correct time to buy altcoin because you are too late joning in the dip. My guess you can try to catch all of the altcoin in the cheap price if we will be facing the hardfork time, You can try to make a note about the exact date about the bitcoin hardfork. Be patience mate.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 09:05:03 AM
Teeka Tiwari is up 26,000% from Alts right now, I'm going to trust whatever he says lol. He is my crypto savior.

Did you join this forum just to spam and try and get people to sign up for PBC? All you post in every thread is about Teeka Tiwari lol.

You can't even sign up for PBC if you wanted lol, it's closed registrations bud
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 08:58:43 AM
Teeka Tiwari is up 26,000% from Alts right now, I'm going to trust whatever he says lol. He is my crypto savior.

Did you join this forum just to spam and try and get people to sign up for PBC? All you post in every thread is about Teeka Tiwari lol.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
November 04, 2017, 08:58:10 AM

He needs to know, the ALTS price is law at the moment. Even short term profitable coins.

Is this the time to buy them & Hold for month or two & take profits? Intends to buy & Hold
take profit.

Altcoin price is not easy to predict. personally I consider that Altcoin is a short-term investment for now because Altcoin's price is very volatile. with a note that when I have earned a profit margin then I will immediately sell it, I do not want to wait too long because usually Altcoin's price momentum never matches expectations. So do not wait if you are not sure, make sure that you are ready and dare to take risks when Holding Bitcoin. Appropriate rewards when we are smart to see the situation are the benefits in the Altcoin Sales aspect that we have.
Activity: 233
Merit: 101
November 04, 2017, 08:39:01 AM
buy alts and hold - but keep an eye on them for the next week, as I expect they will continue to drop as BTC goes up
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 04, 2017, 08:35:25 AM
Bitcoin is on a bull run at the moment and alts are available at cheap price i would suggest do some research and grab some fundamentally good coins and hold . alts are supposed to rise after the segwit2x event.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
November 04, 2017, 07:35:54 AM

take profit.

Pages:
Jump to: