Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It To Late For Me To Buying Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 1603 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 2
It is never too late to buy bitcoin nowadays. Actually, now is a good time to buy bitcoin because of the dip and it still hasn't gone up so investing now is definitely a smart move and a good time to start to invest of it. Don't let anyone convince you that it's too late to buy bitcoin and invest, it's never too late as ling as you have the guts to riak everything as long as you wanted to be.

I agree to this, it is still not late to invest in bitcoins. People are making huge amount of money by investing in bitcoins. When it was launched, it was available for few cents each. In Dec 2017, the price rose to about $20000. People who invested in Bitcoins in early stage became millionaires. No other form of investment can give this much of returns.

With current price levels, only requirement from the investor is that he should remain patient with the investment.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
It's never too late.still you have enough time to buying bitcoin.Now price are low that's the right time to buy. So don't waste time and buy. In future it will be profitable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
No i think this will be the time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is very low compare to the last price last year bitcoin reach 20k$ i think. We hope that price will comeback again this year or morethan that.
Activity: 176
For me the main reason you will generate a lot of bitcoin at this time, and this is also a very fast time you invest dibitcoin, because the price is also cheap, so you will more quickly mengahsilakan bitcoin.
Activity: 286
It is not late to invest in bitcoin. It will hit high prices and it will overcome its ATH soon. So if you have money to invest, it is a good time to do it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
Well, I think you should first of all check the charts, obviously, and based on the impression you get you make the decision. But personally I believe that even if bitcoin is kinda low rn, it's gonna bounce back, so I'd totally say go for it it's not too late.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
At the current price, it is not too late to buy Bitcoin. If I had more money I would continue to buy more because I found Bitcoin very potential. In the near future, prices will be high and we will have more profit.
Activity: 182
I suggest you buy now because these past few months,  bitcoin's price get down. If you buy now,  there's a higher percentage on selling it on a higher price
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
There is no delay in investments. Investment is subjected to your pocket So when you are ready with finances you are ready to invest. As the price of bitcoin is going down from last couple of days so i think it is the best time to invest and buy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
It is never too late to buy bitcoin nowadays. Actually, now is a good time to buy bitcoin because of the dip and it still hasn't gone up so investing now is definitely a smart move and a good time to start to invest of it. Don't let anyone convince you that it's too late to buy bitcoin and invest, it's never too late as ling as you have the guts to riak everything as long as you wanted to be.
Activity: 462
As we Know Today bitcoin Is Worth Of USD $9108
is to late for me to buying it ?
It is too late to invest on this BTC BTC?
any good reason why i should buy bitcoin now? or just watching?
thanks!

Nope. Today is actually the best time to invest on bitcoins since they are cheap right now. Cheap bitcoins are a lot these days and buying a lot would mean a lot of profit once bitcoin prices spring back to $20,000. Don't let this opportunity slip by through your fingertips.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
thanks!

At this moment bitcoin is in a period of inactivity, see its price exceed the barrier of $9k by the end of this month has a low probability.
My recommendation for you is that you do not get carried away or make decisions just for the opinions of the masses. Read, learn and be you who draw your own conclusions, to thus avoid making biased decisions.
Activity: 238
I continue to buy bitcoin, while allowing the price, because it brings benefits and will be profitable in the future. It is developing, improving, and as a result the price is growing.
Totally agree with you, I think that by the end of the year the price will be even higher than it was in the past! In general, they say that bitcoin can always be bought, it will in any case bring in income
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
thanks!
This is very good investment and you should investment now and it is not too late to invest in bitcoin, you are lucky that you adopt bitcoin in a cheap price for now and we can't see the future to see how much bitcoin would have increase in many year, and for the early adopter they are so lucky to have it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
I do not think so! I do not urge you to invest your money in bitcoin or any other crypto currency, I just want to say that history repeats itself and most likely by the end of the year bitcoin will start to grow again! But for now you have time to think and figure it out!
do not think so! I do not urge you to invest your money in bitcoin or any other crypto currency, I just want to say that history repeats itself and most likely by the end of the year bitcoin will start to grow again! But for now you have time to think and figure it out!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
thanks!

it's never too late to buy bitcoin. but it looks like the current price of more people is selling because this is a high price rising after previously down drastically. maybe you can wait a little longer to get a good profit for your first purchase.
but if you want to save for a long time you can buy anytime.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I do not think so! I do not urge you to invest your money in bitcoin or any other crypto currency, I just want to say that history repeats itself and most likely by the end of the year bitcoin will start to grow again! But for now you have time to think and figure it out!
Activity: 238
I think now is the right time for this! As we can see, the market has not yet recovered after correction, so you can buy coins 2-3 times cheaper than they were 3 months ago! And rest assured that the price will necessarily return to these marks sooner or later
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I continue to buy bitcoin, while allowing the price, because it brings benefits and will be profitable in the future. It is developing, improving, and as a result the price is growing.
We still all have the chance, and too late to enter bitcoin should never put in our mind, we should always take time to focus here and not kept saying that it is too late for us, it would be too late if we are already a year age knowing bitcoin but we are not doing anything to change our life.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: