Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It To Late For Me To Buying Bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 1605 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 14
it's not too late to buy bitcoin or altcoin. precisely now is a great opportunity to buy bitcoin and altcoin. because the price again on the down gan.
but if I think bitcoin prices will fall again gan.  so if you can not buy bitcoin from the money we use for daily needs.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
For me this month will be the best month to buy bitcoin its because the price is very low you can earn money more later. Bitcoin is very profitable thats why you need to buy now and wait until bitcoin pumps again.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
If you are guided by the schedule of falling-growth bitcoin, then you should admit that now is a good time to buy it. But it is necessary to take into account that this can be a long-term investment and there may not be benefits for a month or two. After all, even many financial analysts can not say when this recession ends.
Activity: 392
At the current price, it is not too late to buy Bitcoin. If I had more money I would continue to buy more because I found Bitcoin very potential. In the near future, prices will be high and we will have more profit.
I am very confident!
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
It's not too late, now is a very good time actually. But you should be prepared to hold it for some time because no one is sure how long this bear market will last.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
It's not too  lateYou can also chase and pursue their perseverance and endure only the bitcoin and you can reach what you desire
Activity: 126
As we Know Today bitcoin Is Worth Of USD $9108
is to late for me to buying it ?
It is too late to invest on this BTC BTC?
any good reason why i should buy bitcoin now? or just watching?
thanks!
No it's not to late to buy for bitcoin you can start it now no matter what so that you can enjoy also the blessings of other people because of bitcoin
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
If you really thinks that bitcoin will go on a massive pump later, then you should be happy because the price is at a discount right now. Go buy and purchase as many as you can and just Hodl on it.

So I guess there's no such thing as being late in their party because it offer us a opportunity to join when the price is very cheap. Many have bailed out already, but its we are not that late to join the party today and enjoy later.

Don't listen to people with their doomsday scenario, we may be down but we are far away from being out.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
You are lucky enough to buy Bitcoin on its great sale day. If you invest now and wait for the next 3 months. You will see the profits are great. If you keep waiting and watching without any target, then you cannot make it to buy.

Set your target value which you think that you wanted to put your money in.

Activity: 224
Merit: 8
thanks!
probably it is the end of bitcoin.now the market price for bitcoin continously falling and bitcoin will be forgotten. This is somehow a sad story of the investment that took thousands of dollars and gets nothing in return. The only thing that makes bitcoin good is that when you start doing bitcoin as early as 2013. There a good span of time up to present surely bitcoin was active and many of the investors had earn huge profit in the process of buying, holding and selling bitcoin but for now it is so sad that bitcoin continue to fall. I do not know maybe it is the end for bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I think that BTC and criptocurrency market correction can't be too long. So at present it is good time to start buy criptocurrency for long term holding
Activity: 78
thanks!
I don't think it's a good time to buy bitcoins. The price of bitcoin is still falling, but it will not fall so fast. So instead of investing in bitcoin, you should choose to wait patiently, and I think bitcoin will soon stop falling.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
its quite the reverse of being too late, this time bitcoin prices goes down that much. you should do your investment these days. buy coins as many you can buy. and there is nothing like too late or whatnot. just do it.
Activity: 67
You should wait for the price to drop more, naturally if it's possible. After that, you can buy and watch your investment grow.
Don't play with investment, choose wisely on when to step in.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I think it's not too late for you to buy bitcoin right now, this is an opportunity for you to buy bitcoin because its price drops very far. you can buy it now and save it for your investment. and I'm sure for the next few months bitcoin will rise again, and you will get a big profit. here's your best chance to invest in bitcoin, do not hesitate for a success.
Activity: 98
thanks!
I don't think so. I don't think it's a good investment to buy bitcoin right now. The price of bitcoin has dropped a lot in the near future. I don't think the decline is over yet, and bitcoin will continue to decline, so it is not a good investment choice now.
Activity: 378
It is not too late for my point of view. Good time to buy anytime
You need to wait for the best time to buy as this bearish trends continues for almost 3 months at this situation. Today the price of bitcoin is at $7.3k which is much lower than the op price. Although it difficult to buy at the bottom price as we don't know what will be last price of the dip but buying at $7k is good enough.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
thanks!
I think it is not late, now the price of the currency children continue to fall, I think in the next two days, it will fall to 6000 sister yuan, we now need to do is to wait patiently. By the time bitcoin is $6,000, we're going to get a lot of revenue.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
thanks!
No. it is not too late to invest in bitcoin.
You can even invest in bitcoin now for the future.
The bitcoin price is going down today that makes it a very good opportunity to invest.
Try to invest for long-term like a year or two that way you can make a lot of profits.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
At the time I responded to your post, the Bitcoin rate was at $ 7,000, the lowest Bitcoin price since I joined the crypto market. According to analysts, it is now a good time to invest in Bitcoin because the current exchange rate of bitcoin has hit the bottom, which cannot be lowered. Explaining that the Bitcoin exchange rate is so low, I think Bitcoin's rates are being influenced by the exchange rate of the stock market as the exchange rate of this market is plummeting too fast.
Pages:
Jump to: