Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 34. (Read 126666 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
November 30, 2017, 10:09:58 AM
It's far from too late.

Bitcoin prices will continue to rise, I suggest to continue to buy and now is the beginning is not the end, so we are still new in bitcoin invest, 3 year bitcoin price will reach $ 100,000 or 1000% from now.

incredible predictions.
hopefully it can be real in the next 3 years.
the more days the higher the bitcoin price today.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 09:57:12 AM
If compared with the previous month, it is now more expensive and it seems that it is not the best idea to buy bitcoin now because it has become more expensive. But if you look at the other side and invest now for a long period of more than a year, then I think this can be done, because bitcoin only grows and many say that it will be more expensive
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
November 30, 2017, 09:56:11 AM
It worth more mining rather then buying if you have cheap energy
Activity: 323
November 30, 2017, 09:49:20 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

No it is not too late for you to buy bitcoin. Everyday you can bitcoin so for now grab it than to have nothing in future buy bitcoin now for  you to earn a lot from bitcoin. And there is no right time buy bitcoin because bitcoin can access anytime and anywhere.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 09:44:14 AM
No.. You should wait until the drop till 6000 $.
I think there is some hard resistance at 11430$ price.
It can now drop to 6000$ and rise again.
Activity: 384
November 30, 2017, 09:41:16 AM
Many predicted that bitcoin prices are currently very cheap, bitcoin worth $ 100,000 even $ 1 million. this makes everyone more optimistic with the future bitcoin so if we invest now then we are not too late.
Activity: 350
“The future is your Genome ”
November 30, 2017, 09:27:40 AM
It's far from too late.

Bitcoin prices will continue to rise, I suggest to continue to buy and now is the beginning is not the end, so we are still new in bitcoin invest, 3 year bitcoin price will reach $ 100,000 or 1000% from now.

Absolutely.. I am very late to know bitcoin and buy bitcoin. how price bitcoin now? $10.000  or more. What the price bitcoin after 3 years or 10 years. Maybe $100.000. Some people know bitcoin 8 years ago. Maybe they are to be milliarder now. Oh God.. why I am know bitcoin to late...
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
November 30, 2017, 09:13:42 AM
It's far from too late.

Activity: 490
November 30, 2017, 08:31:54 AM
It's not too late to hold bitcoin we must hold it for long term and not a short te profit. Bitcoin will give you what you want in life. And will change everything.
Yup that is fact od nowadays about bitcoin that whenever it reaches the maximum level the coin holder sells their coin to get profit but 6500$ is bit low value I think selling will effect price to come down to 8500$ and there is no chance to come down more because there are lot of people who bought recently and they will not cash out their coin so early so there is chance for new buyers again that they can invest.
Activity: 105
November 30, 2017, 07:01:22 AM
It would have been more profitable to get in earlier, but the trends shown now seem to indicate loosing any value would be unlikely. The price has gone up again $1500 this week alone. That a 20% increase. There are no long term drops in value over the last year, and the graph is only getting steeper. There will almost certainly be big drops in the future, but history shows they bounce back in record time, every time.

it'll bounce back, but not before a spectacular crash. Only fools believe this rise isn't being controlled by the biggest whales out there, they're just testing to see where the hypechasers will take it. I'm guessing it'll reach 8, maybe 8.5K before they take out the billions. That alone will push prices down, but the panic sellers and stop loss orders will drive it back to 6K, maybe even 5,5. When that happens, the strong alts with actual cases will get pushed beyond their previous ATH's
Yeah not now and not tomorrow but the bitcoin will remain the same for the long time, I wish the value and the power of the bitcoin is increasing more and more so I hope in the future all the people will use the best and the easy way to earn the bitcoin and the I think it is not very tough now for those people who are earning from the bitcoin as the side source for the bitcoin. I use the signature campaign and I am going to save my bitcoin for the long time.
Activity: 280
November 29, 2017, 06:02:19 PM
Bitcoin is the most expensive and highest ever, I have never seen a currency that is as high as the current bitcoin
investing in bitcoin right now is the right choice, because I think bitcoin will increase even more Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
November 29, 2017, 06:00:37 PM
It's far from too late.

Every week, the chance of buying is getting worse as the course is increasing and it is getting more and more expensive. I know the earlier the better, but if you have not bought it then you should try.
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047
November 29, 2017, 05:57:12 PM
It's far from too late.
Activity: 61
November 29, 2017, 03:53:07 PM
There's never too late for anything. If not there won't be nee businesses in the market as they "deem" themselves being "too late". But the rule of the thumb is what you treat bitcoin as; whether it's for long term investment, trading or as a replacement for storing inside bank, as long as you start you will catch up with the trend.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 03:42:50 PM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

No. This is still the beginning of bitcoin to continue to climb. Buy bitcoin and invest in bitcoin. If you delay again then you will regret, because bitcoin will continue to bounce higher in value. Invest in bitcoin right now and do not delay anymore.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
November 29, 2017, 03:38:42 PM
as I lookig at the price of bitcoin I realize that it's not late to buy it. the growth is unlimited.
Activity: 378
November 29, 2017, 01:37:36 AM
As time shows, it's not too late to buy bitcoin. It grows faster and faster. A month ago it cost 5,000 dollars and now it's 10,000 USD.  And it is clear that his growth is accelerating.
Activity: 58
November 28, 2017, 11:30:33 PM
The best alternative is to buy a small position to begin following the investment and learning more. If you own something, you will naturally want to read up on that investment. Eventually, you will have enough knowledge to answer your own question. Because you should never buy something on a recommendation and expect to become a millionaire. Do you own research and make your own decision.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
November 28, 2017, 10:51:58 AM
No, you can still buy bitcoins anytime. But it's better to buy when the price goes down so you do not lose much money.
Activity: 364
November 28, 2017, 10:46:21 AM
Maybe for now is not the right time to buy bitcoin, because at this time bitcoin price $ 9900. Wait some time when the bitcoin price goes down, but if bitcoin does not go down then buy bitcoin now. Because of the possibility of bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: