Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 35. (Read 126666 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 28, 2017, 10:06:55 AM
buying bitcoin will never be too late for anyone who wants to join the community ! bitcoin price is uprising evryday everyweek ..
but if you want to buy bitcoin just make sure you are not in the hurry so you can buy at low and in just days you will earn in just a short time ..
this means you can buy bitcoin anytime and and will gain profit anytime sooner .
The best strategy in buying bitcoin is to buy it regularly so you can do cost averaging and you can just buy bitcoin small portion and fixed amount either weekly or monthly, it is all up to you. It will not become too late for you to buy bitcoin if you will do that because you are just being conservative and you are in a safe position.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
November 28, 2017, 08:48:02 AM
buying bitcoin will never be too late for anyone who wants to join the community ! bitcoin price is uprising evryday everyweek ..
but if you want to buy bitcoin just make sure you are not in the hurry so you can buy at low and in just days you will earn in just a short time ..
this means you can buy bitcoin anytime and and will gain profit anytime sooner .
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 08:41:36 AM
As we see mainstream adoption growing, the price will go up in value because there is a limited supply of Bitcoins.
I would say no, it is not too late, only a small percentage of people use Bitcoin ( compared to the rest of the World ), just please understand that it is always a risk and you should never put all of your money into one specific thing.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
November 28, 2017, 08:37:19 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

bitcoin prices will go up and I think it's not too late to buy bitcoin and do not have to wait for the price to go down because it will be long and it will be too late if you wait

It's time is not too late for 2 years ahead but the purchase price is quite mahan for me Wink
Activity: 164
November 28, 2017, 08:35:11 AM
I suggest you can invest bitcoin long term. Trust me. Bitcoin prices will continue to rise. Bitcoin technology is powerful. The potential of bitcoin is huge. Long-term investment bitcoin. You will have the harvest. Of course, any investment is risky. You need to understand the risks of investing. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
November 28, 2017, 08:32:58 AM
Today I bought another 500$ from the 10k$ price tag.

I know i may get burned but hey... I don't care anymore  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
November 28, 2017, 08:31:24 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

it's not too late to buy bitcoin to make a profit in bitcoin right now because bitcoin prices will still go up so buy now before it gets really late later
Activity: 158
November 28, 2017, 08:25:27 AM
there is no late when the opportunity arises. Maybe we have different advantages in life. it does not mean that when other people are already in it you've failed. I'm not sure that I'm late in the bitcoin industry today. And I'll start taking action.
Activity: 70
November 28, 2017, 06:34:19 AM
if you do not play the stock market, and to invest and keep, it is certainly worth it. Because capitalization increases every day and the price is growing and will only increase! next year I shudder to think how will show itself, so very much gained momentum and nothing can stop it!

and...what do you see as the main problem in this situation?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 06:26:22 AM

bitcoin prices will go up and I think it's not too late to buy bitcoin and do not have to wait for the price to go down because it will be long and it will be too late if you wait
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 01:43:39 AM
I feeling it still won't be too late so if you can afford it now why not go ahead Wink
It is entirely past the point of no return. You may imagine that before its esteem was low and it is by all accounts productive purchasing the Bitcoin around then as its esteem has expanded to a major degree now. Yet, its still gainful to purchase Bitcoin in light of the fact that bitcoin's esteem will be pumped. Individuals can in any case acquire through it and they can have an OK salary.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 01:40:28 AM
Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively for many years.

Yes of course. Buying bitcoin is not to late all the time. People have their own decision in buying bitcoin. If we want to buy bitcoin, much better for us to wait until the price the price dropped. We can get a big profit if it's converted to fiat currency. But if they would planning to sell their bitcoin it is better to wait for its price to rise. I want to buy Bitcoin but I don't have much money to afford it. I'm just focusing on my signature campaign to earn bitcoin on it that's why I have savings now.
Obtaining bitcoin is dependably not late. Everybody has their own choice in purchasing bitcoin. In the event that anybody needs to purchase bitcoin, it's vastly improved when the value drops. You can get awesome benefit in the event that it is changed over into fiat money. Be that as it may, on the off chance that anybody anticipates offering bitcoin, it's smarter to hold up until the point when its cost increment. For my situation, I need to purchase Bitcoin however as of now it's out of my financial plan and I can't bear the cost of it. I am concentrating more on my mark crusade to gain bitcoin. In this manner, I have more reserve funds now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
November 27, 2017, 10:37:07 AM
if you do not play the stock market, and to invest and keep, it is certainly worth it. Because capitalization increases every day and the price is growing and will only increase! next year I shudder to think how will show itself, so very much gained momentum and nothing can stop it!
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
November 27, 2017, 10:30:12 AM
A few years ago people also thought that it was too late to enter the bitcoin, in the end, he gave several thousand percent. In 1 year he grew 10 times
Well if you ask me I think it is a little bit late now to buy Bitcoin. Just Look at the current price of Bitcoin. It is $8,000. I am damn sure that most of us cannot afford this large investment at one time. The good news is we can earn Bitcoin in other ways also. This is what I love about crypto currencies.  Joining a signature campaign good idea of making Bitcoin with zero investment also we can buy it in fractions.

no matter what the value is if you see the charts you can also buy yourself in with witrh half or qwuarte btc and benefit from it.. no need for buying one btc in one time..
Activity: 167
Merit: 105
November 27, 2017, 10:24:11 AM
I think it is never too late to buy some bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is continuously growing which means if you invest today or tomorrow or the next day, you'll have some profit depends how long you can hold onto it. Invest while you can because it might be your only chance left don't waste the time passing by because you'll lose more profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 27, 2017, 10:17:13 AM
It's not too late to hold bitcoin we must hold it for long term and not a short te profit. Bitcoin will give you what you want in life. And will change everything.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 10:00:09 AM
It is not too late to buy Bitcoin. If you'll buy today, It will still become worth it; so if I were you, I'll buy and hold it until the value gets higher than before.
Activity: 74
November 27, 2017, 09:04:09 AM
Its not too late to buy bitcoin, especially in the short term. I predict that the price will drop to around $6500 this week just after it crosses $10k because I bet a lot of people have been waiting for that price before selling off for profit. Sell off will trigger a large fall in price.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
November 27, 2017, 08:58:58 AM
A few years ago people also thought that it was too late to enter the bitcoin, in the end, he gave several thousand percent. In 1 year he grew 10 times
Well if you ask me I think it is a little bit late now to buy Bitcoin. Just Look at the current price of Bitcoin. It is $8,000. I am damn sure that most of us cannot afford this large investment at one time. The good news is we can earn Bitcoin in other ways also. This is what I love about crypto currencies.  Joining a signature campaign good idea of making Bitcoin with zero investment also we can buy it in fractions.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 26, 2017, 06:34:34 AM
There is strong speculation that bitcoin too n will reach $10k by the end of the year. So far it's heading towards So it's never too late to buy. You will still gain  profit!
Pages:
Jump to: