Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 37. (Read 126674 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
November 24, 2017, 09:10:29 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

I dont think so.  Never late to buy bitcoin because bitcoin has a bright future and many people and countries support bitcoin so the price of bitcoin always increase  every moment. Now the price is $8000+. And it prove that the price of bitcoin always up.   So never too late to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 09:08:46 AM
Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively for many years.

Yea u are right. One of my friends was surprise when I told him  1Btc was over 8k. Many pple have not really heard or knw much about Btc by the time more people will knw about Btc the value will keep rising.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 09:07:19 AM
no its not late , the dump is always happen at anytime i suggest you buy at 2200-2400 and sell it abov 2500 its good little profit i think also if you hold little more probably its also good long term who know if bitcoin capped at 4000 next year ? lets be positive , and start investing on low amount i guess
Yes it's always a time and a chance there's never to late just be positive and stay calm wait for the value dump.
Bitcoin is a big one and have a lot of time to roll and maybe time to time it will dump again so we must keep our savings so that in time dump we can release bigger and we can buy more bitcoin for trading again.
Just be vigilance in observing the stats
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
November 24, 2017, 09:02:23 AM
I don't think so. I am following bitcoin from January 2017. In june when it reached $2000, i thought that it's too late to buy BTC. Within 5 months it reached about $7800. The price of BTC is increasing day by day. So it's not too late. Buy BTC and hold it as much as you can.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 08:56:51 AM
Not late, if anything it is still early into the life of bitcoin as it is slowly creeping into the masses and at that point it still won't be too late so if you can afford it now why not go ahead.
It's never too late than never. There are so many opportunites here in bitcoin and the community becomes bigger and bigger. As long as bitcoin is functioning, it is never too late to afford and trust it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
November 24, 2017, 08:53:41 AM
For me, it is not too late to buy,  if you have money to buy Bitcoin then do it and invest it since the value of Bitcoin today is keep on increasing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 08:45:00 AM
bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it
Activity: 31
November 24, 2017, 08:33:16 AM
I think that its nearly late because bitcoin is now very expensive for some people. For me it is already so expensive lucky for me i did my investment before bitcoin was worth a lot.

I will keep on saving in order to become rich.
you mustn't buy fully bitcoin, you can buy 0,01 for start or as much as you can. and later buy more and more.
Or even try to trade them - but it is another topic)))
Activity: 40
November 24, 2017, 08:19:24 AM
I think that its nearly late because bitcoin is now very expensive for some people. For me it is already so expensive lucky for me i did my investment before bitcoin was worth a lot.

I will keep on saving in order to become rich.
Activity: 31
November 24, 2017, 08:15:50 AM
It's never too late.
But only if you are looking for long-term profit.
Some people sell their BTC when it was huge falling of it. But ask them now )
It will be 10k+, and i hope that in future 100k+ - cause i got some)))
Activity: 4
November 23, 2017, 12:20:34 PM
Never to late to buy any coin, you just have to buy the coin at the right moment and you will make a lot of profit. That is why there are a lot of investors investing in bitcoin and will keep investing to make some money out of it.
Activity: 6
November 23, 2017, 12:18:37 PM
It is really late to buy bitcoin now but you can still do it to make yourself some profit. Because bitcoin will only go up in value that is because there are a lot of people who invest in it.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
November 23, 2017, 12:16:58 PM
No we all know that bitcoin is the most successful digital currency from internet that peole start showing interest and learning more about bitcoin so in the first place if you start buying bitcoin today and hold them if you don't habe any experience in trading you can still gain prodit however don't just expect that bitcoin will continuously increasing there will be part of down and ups
Activity: 42
November 23, 2017, 12:15:07 PM
You will always have people telling you it is too late.
When BTC reached 340$ for 1st time back in 2013, plenty of guys were already saying the bubble would implose and it was too late to jump in.
When it reached 1000$: same thing
When it reached 3000$: everyone around me was saying it was crazy and it would crash soon...
The crypto market is just at an early stage and will keep rising for a while. You just have to pick up the right currencies.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2017, 10:19:20 AM
A few years ago people also thought that it was too late to enter the bitcoin, in the end, he gave several thousand percent. In 1 year he grew 10 times
Activity: 336
November 22, 2017, 10:10:45 AM
No, It is not too late to buy bitcoin because the price still has to go up in value, it's maybe because we have a limited supply. So from now on, we must start buy bitcoins so that we can earn much money in the future.
Activity: 56
November 22, 2017, 09:53:16 AM
I believe it is not!

Bitcoin used to be a silent trend. But now it garnered a tremendous interest from the populace. This means, it grows more and more. If you haven't started buying bitcoins before, you can do it now. It is not late to do so. There is no such term in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 09:41:24 AM
Bitcoin is popular currency and asset.we can buy bitcoin now also.today also bitcoin is growing so,we can buy the bitcoin and can get the profits.we can not be millionaire in one day we have to wait for profits.

At the same time it is better to buy BTC during its dumps even for long term holding. Buying during BTC dumps will allow us to minimize risk of investment.
Activity: 20
November 22, 2017, 09:33:56 AM
Bitcoin is popular currency and asset.we can buy bitcoin now also.today also bitcoin is growing so,we can buy the bitcoin and can get the profits.we can not be millionaire in one day we have to wait for profits.
Activity: 216
November 22, 2017, 07:42:42 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
Yes many people work in crypto currency trading market and many people make a more money from it . Crypto currency is a bright future for all so you everybody can start , it is not too late to buy bitcoin now we have a enaff time to earn money with bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: