Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 36. (Read 126674 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 12
November 26, 2017, 06:31:59 AM
No, It's not too late to buy bitcoin but if you have a bitcoin It's better to keep your bitcoin 'Cuz in the future the value of bitcoin will increase and more profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
November 26, 2017, 06:29:15 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

It is not too late because bitcoin keeps on growing so being late does not exist here. You should wait for the right but i think it is the right time for you. Grab the opportunity now to buy bitcoin than have nothing because it is possible to your regret.
I think now and a few years to come still not too late to invest in bitcoin. as long as all humans have not adopted and use bitcoin then it is not too late for you to invest in bitcoin. let alone currently bitcoin users are still spelled out a bit. so do not worry you're still an early user dude
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
November 26, 2017, 06:21:42 AM

Dunno if this guy did buy at previous dips earlier but at this current bitcoin price it is still not late. We will be breaking $10,000 soon within this year. Who knows bitcoin might end up higher than $10,000 since we did touched more than $9,000 already today. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
November 26, 2017, 06:15:11 AM
Not late, if anything it is still early into the life of bitcoin as it is slowly creeping into the masses and at that point it still won't be too late so if you can afford it now why not go ahead.
Actually is quite a matter of timing in buying Bitcoin. Because in the market there is  always a changes in terms of Bitcoins price and the transaction on bitcoin. But there are some option that you may consider. Why not try on having or applying on a signature campaign so you can earn bitcoin that you may use as a capital on trading or investment. Then continue to do your part and work hard post to earn.
believe it or not, I concur yet at the same time a current report demonstrate that there is a forecast that bit coin may hit 55,000 out of five years, which implies one can be colossally rich on the off chance that he/she purchases 200 piece coins now. It will cost a ton of cash however for the fortune following five years its justified, despite all the trouble. Also, it is a long haul technique however the ice dependably liquefies, the time will go on. Its not very late, despite everything you have a reasonable decision.
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
November 26, 2017, 05:44:31 AM
Hello,

I will invest in BTC as soon as possible but the price is almost $9k now. Do you foresee any possible price decline in the near future? Or should i just buy it despite the high price?
Keep in mind i'm thinking to hold the money for atleast a year.

Thanks

For long term investment it's advised to buy, even at high price, with the hypothesis the price will continue to rise in 2018.
Before buying, you can observe the market for a while and wait for a dip, but no one can tell you for sure there will be a dip in the near future.
There will be corrections in price though, as price rising is never continuous. But it's impossible to tell when the correction will be and whether it's cheaper now or while the correction.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 26, 2017, 05:42:55 AM
Currently the price of bitcoin has more than 9000 USD. You can buy it now as it will surely increase. But if you have not much money then you can wait a bitcoin to buy a little. All decisions are yours.
Activity: 163
November 26, 2017, 05:36:34 AM
No but don't put all your money in it, put some in eth and dash
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 05:33:35 AM
Hello,

I will invest in BTC as soon as possible but the price is almost $9k now. Do you foresee any possible price decline in the near future? Or should i just buy it despite the high price?
Keep in mind i'm thinking to hold the money for atleast a year.

Thanks
Activity: 308
SEMUX
November 26, 2017, 05:28:15 AM
Before the new year we will see a price of 10 000 !! And in the spring it can reach 15-20 thousand.If you have the opportunity, it is better to buy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
November 26, 2017, 05:24:41 AM
still going up climbing steady , told everybody here itll be at 10k by 2018 Cheesy
love to see it steady climbing , bitcoin will continue to rise its the future of currency , just hold on and collect the $
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
November 25, 2017, 11:14:21 PM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world

no it is not.
how many people do you think held their coins when price was dropping from $220 to $180 and how many do you think bought that day, and how many of those do you think dumped when price was $450 and it dropped hard. or all the other panic FUD daram that led to panic sells.
how many do you think will dump in the coming month of August, and how many do you think will hold and buy more.

it doesn't matter that you heard a coupld of stories about someone getting rich. there is always only a handful of people who don't listen to anything and keep holding for the real long term profit.

and this is just the start. we have started the mainstream mass adoption for less than 6 months and price rise is just getting warmed up. Wink

I have notice nowadays, people always ask if it is too late to buy Bitcoin if they see Bitcoin price is to high, getting involved in Bitcoin is always a good opportunity, its up to you on how you work on it, learn the method of buying and holding Bitcoin, this is the best way of making your profit more profitable, always remember that it's not the matter on how you get involved  in Bitcoin at the early
 Years, it's a matter on how you work on it. Cause I read a lot of stories here regarding on their profit loss due to wrong decision. So whether you are new or veterans in Bitcoin, don't always focus on the price in buying Bitcoin, instead learn a lot of strategy on how to gain more profits.
Activity: 70
November 24, 2017, 10:59:58 AM
if my word is still not too late because the day the bitcoin price increases, just buy now and you save a few months ahead I am sure the price will be over from before you buy. because the investment of bitcoin is suitable for long term if you have a lot of time and have much suitable capital for tradingan
I don't think so. there is no specific time to buy Bitcoin. but if someone could be able to buy Bitcoin at the early stage then he or she could have have been able to make the huge amount of profit. in recent times, Bitcoin has added almost treble price value so that a group of people who were involved since the beginning those people have been rewarded a huge amount of profit.
but the time hasn't gone yet in order to buy Bitcoin. it will continue to increase its price more and more. so anytime you can buy Bitcoin for the future benefit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
November 24, 2017, 10:58:57 AM
For me it's not too late to buy bitcoin even though it value increase now but it depends on you if you buy it really or not. When you buy bitcoin best to save and invest bitcoin especially when bitcoin rises and you have to be secure when you buy a bitcoin and you choose like local wallets for me.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 10:54:19 AM
if my word is still not too late because the day the bitcoin price increases, just buy now and you save a few months ahead I am sure the price will be over from before you buy. because the investment of bitcoin is suitable for long term if you have a lot of time and have much suitable capital for tradingan
yes there is always a hope, buy it now and you will never regret that you but it, because everyday bitcoin show us that it is worth buying for, and many people now like me keep on trusting that bitcoin is really a big help and it can increase its value more often next years to come.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 10:51:08 AM
Never late!!!
Activity: 280
November 24, 2017, 10:42:43 AM
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 10:14:41 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

It is not too late because bitcoin keeps on growing so being late does not exist here. You should wait for the right but i think it is the right time for you. Grab the opportunity now to buy bitcoin than have nothing because it is possible to your regret.
Activity: 203
November 24, 2017, 10:12:22 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
i think no. because it is the time to invest because of its high currency dont be afraid to try just trust in your self and trust bitcoin because bitcoin is waiting for you!
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 10:09:10 AM

no it is not too late. honestly it is the time to buy bitcoin because someday it will be worth. there is no late it is actually the right time to you. Sp pursue what you want to achieve things that you want to.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
November 24, 2017, 09:50:50 AM
of course not. although now the price is fantastic. you can start from altcoin, then trading and if it can be changed to bitcoin. the oldest trying and the spirit. the price can still chance to continue to rise.
You are very much right. I think it is never too late to invest in Bitcoin. In fact, this is the right time to invest your money and buy Bitcoins as much as you can. It is because right now, the market price of Bitcoin is going down.

So you need to decide and decide wisely right now as you won’t be getting this opportunity in coming days.
I think you should buy Bitcoin and start investing it now. Bitcoin is now in glory days. However, it is a bit late to buy Bitcoin. Don't regret. buy it right now. For sure that you will gain a lot of income in the future. Bitcoin will bring you high profit.
Obviously bitcoin is extreamly growing in the market so it is not too late for you to buy bitcoin. I think this is the best time to buy because now, the value of bitcoin is very  expensive.
We all know that bitcoin is the most successful digital currency from the industry of internet. Many people earn a lot of money using this.
Pages:
Jump to: