Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 91. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 102
October 05, 2017, 03:58:04 AM
It's never too late to buy bitcoin as long as more investors are investing with their money into it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
October 05, 2017, 01:58:14 AM
If you want to buy now, i said yes you are late to buy because the bitcoin was started on year 2009 but the price was so low, i think the price that time is $8.30 and anyone didnt know that the price of bitcoin has reach up to $4500 in 10 years. So i suggest you if you want to buy bitcoin now dont focus for what the price now. But focus on other 10 years because i know that the price of bitcoin is geting higher and higher for his value.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
October 04, 2017, 04:31:20 PM
I think it is not late now. if compare price of several years  yes it is really to late. but who knows  what price  will  be. if 10000 so now is better to buy Smiley
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
October 04, 2017, 04:24:16 PM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
All boil down to what you buying bitcoin for. It is never too late to buy bitcoin for even if it is investment purposes, bitcoin still have a lot of growth potential like as we are speculating that its value will reach $5,000 to $10,000 in no time as more and more people are adopting bitcoin and cryptocurrency in recent time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 04, 2017, 04:22:26 PM
Of course it's not too late. For some people, current price might be too high. For me, Bitcoin is expensive but not as much as it could be in the future. I believe if our community try to make Bitcoin better by introducing many different BIPs, it will become more popular in the future. Maybe someday it will be able to replace one country's currency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 03:54:39 PM
No, it is not too late to buy bitcoin, despite the high price actually. The price keep rising and buying today is cheaper than buying tomorrow. Also if you are looking for long term holding you will make your profit whenever the price increase again
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
October 04, 2017, 03:51:11 PM
In my opinion, price will increase in 6 months. But first, we will see 2000 dollars in the next month Smiley
So don't buy now, you can buy cheaper prices...

and why do you think so?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 04, 2017, 03:37:45 PM
In my opinion, price will increase in 6 months. But first, we will see 2000 dollars in the next month Smiley
So don't buy now, you can buy cheaper prices...
Activity: 172
October 04, 2017, 03:35:21 PM
Its not too late to buy bitcoins. Many people dont even hear about bitcoins. So don't be late anymore.
Nope! There no particular period to buy. Purchase Bitcoin always worth, history at last says that.
No it is never too late to buy the bitcoins because there fluctuation is a common matter in the international market now there value has risen to a desired value for the sake of customers.

The best time indeed to buy them is when the prices are low and then keeping them safe in your digital wallets not using them or selling until the prices again fluctuate to an upper level.
Yes your right this time for buying bitcoin because the price of bitcoin never down the price of bitcoin growing up in the coming time of future the bitcoin price are so high now this is time for buying bitcoin .
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
October 04, 2017, 03:19:07 PM
I don't feel too late to buy bitcoin as an additional portion of investment. Because, maybe in the future bitcoin price more expensive from now. So i cann't lose opportunity.
The price of bitcoin may be very high to some but if we take into account the possibility that bitcoin is going to go even higher in the future, then despite the high price, we need to make an effort to get bitcoin now or the next time someone ask this question the value of bitcoin is going to be 10k and not 4k as it is the price at the moment.

Yes this is the exact feel which i had when the value of bitcoin was fluctuating between $400 and $500 and then value shot up to $1200 then again dropped down to $900 that's when most of new users started panic selling and now the value has shot up so it will be better to trust in bitcoin and keep investing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
October 04, 2017, 02:49:46 PM
I don't feel too late to buy bitcoin as an additional portion of investment. Because, maybe in the future bitcoin price more expensive from now. So i cann't lose opportunity.
The price of bitcoin may be very high to some but if we take into account the possibility that bitcoin is going to go even higher in the future, then despite the high price, we need to make an effort to get bitcoin now or the next time someone ask this question the value of bitcoin is going to be 10k and not 4k as it is the price at the moment.
Activity: 361
October 04, 2017, 02:04:15 PM
why you think like bitcoin will end while bitcoin adventure has just begun, no need to hesitate to invest bitcoin because there is a lot of bitcoin evidence to make many people get rich, many experts predict bitcoin will exceed many people expectations,
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 01:48:48 PM
Never will be too late for this, this will be the blockchain era and just will be growing the use of it.
October 04, 2017, 08:34:57 AM
Never say never again. So the James Bond Movie title suits to Bitcoin. Any time We can buy and sell to book our profit it is going to be more big so in my point of view it is not too late to buy Bitcoin.

Don't worry about missing boat past is past now get the inside the boat which is coming to you. That's going to decide your requirement to be completed with Bitcoin.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 08:25:35 AM
I think we should wait the greatest decline Bitcoin and then buy it. now (-1.16%)
Activity: 182
October 04, 2017, 07:32:23 AM
No it's not. Currently only ~3% of people heard something about bitcoin and only ~0.1% have some balance. There's a loot space to expand.
Activity: 256
October 04, 2017, 07:29:30 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

No it's not. In this wolrd too late really not exist the right word os it is not the right or else it's the right time. I think if you discover bitcoin it is the right time for you. It is destined to you that you discover for bitcoin helps you. And this time bitcoin is in an expensive rate so you're lucky that you are unvolved in bitcoin.
Activity: 221
October 04, 2017, 05:42:56 AM

I believe that it's not too late to buy bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin users will continue to increase and because of that we are rest assure that bitcoin will continue to increase it's value despite of the fall of value sometimes. You can buy bitcoin and invest it to gain profit..
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
October 04, 2017, 04:48:16 AM
it's never to late to invest/buy bitcoin, you will still gain profit because Bitcoin's value will continuously keep on growing especially if it's a long term investment. I suggest you wait for the Bitcoin to dump before buying, then hold it for a long time and you won't regret it.
You're correct about wait for bitcoin to dump for a short term before  investing into it and the weekend is always the best time to do some quick investment. But, it curious why bitcoin have not surge pass the $4300 range though.
Pages:
Jump to: