Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 87. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 10:50:06 PM
No it is not too late to buy bitcoin. As of now, there are still many people who are willing to try bitcoin. It is still growing and growing. The value of it will still get higher depending on the market growth. So if you still can afford it, then you must invest to bitcoin.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 10:46:04 PM
I also think buying bitcoin is not too late. Because its price keeps rising and will be 10x in several years.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
October 08, 2017, 10:44:39 PM
It depends of what purpose you want to use a bitcoins. If you want to invest you can do it but try to see when to buy. Not on the highs like now. wait till it goes a little bit down.
I know this price will not continue to rise, of course after this pump there will be a correction that is going to happen so wait for that timing.
However, if that is for long term purposes then I think you do not need to waste time, you can buy now as eventually in the long run we can still surpass this price and even created another ATH.

It is indeed never too late at any point in time to buy bitcoin and so people should note and buy any time they have the funds to because it will eventually rise no matter how low you initially bought it. The statistics are there to back my claims.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
October 08, 2017, 10:23:51 PM
It depends of what purpose you want to use a bitcoins. If you want to invest you can do it but try to see when to buy. Not on the highs like now. wait till it goes a little bit down.
I know this price will not continue to rise, of course after this pump there will be a correction that is going to happen so wait for that timing.
However, if that is for long term purposes then I think you do not need to waste time, you can buy now as eventually in the long run we can still surpass this price and even created another ATH.
Activity: 44
Merit: 2
October 08, 2017, 03:43:54 PM
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 03:23:30 PM
It is never too late to buy Bitcoin! If you can buy it under 10k you are in good shape to have that 1 BTC being worth way over a million in your lifetime. The hard thing will be holding it as life makes it harder to.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
October 08, 2017, 02:23:56 PM
For newcomers like me it is too late to buy bitcoin because the price is not reached by me, but for the old players in bitcoin is not too late to buy it. For newcomers in bitcoin who do not have the capital to buy bitcoin will definitely look for altcoin by means of a signature campaign for example.

There is no difference in price for new comers and old players. If you want to purchase BTC, then you have to pay the current exchange rates. It is not like you will get a discount if you are a senior member or a hero member. But even then, I would advise everyone to invest at least 1% of their net wealth in Bitcoin. There is a chance that it's market cap will rise by manifold in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 08, 2017, 02:13:25 PM
For newcomers like me it is too late to buy bitcoin because the price is not reached by me, but for the old players in bitcoin is not too late to buy it. For newcomers in bitcoin who do not have the capital to buy bitcoin will definitely look for altcoin by means of a signature campaign for example.
Activity: 318
Merit: 251
October 08, 2017, 02:11:43 PM

Bitcoin for long-term investment is never too late to buy. He definitely will grow at least 2 times. Another question is what you want from bitcoin. Earn money on it and put it off in a way to a good carefree old age or to earn a certain amount of money every month?
Activity: 27
October 08, 2017, 02:07:13 PM
Of program this time is the proper time to purchase bitcoin, and investing in bitcoin will have a excellent possibility for the potential. Bitcoin is able to reward investors who commit in bitcoin with lengthy-term investments of training course, and some investors have managed to obtain Multiple revenue from their investments in bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 08, 2017, 12:34:27 PM
Considering that now 1% of the population use bitcoins, assuming that 5 years later, 5% of the world population will use bitcoin, we can safely invest now. I took the figures from my brain, these are just my assumptions.

Probably over 10% considering industrial adoption will happen as well. If more local stores will accept btc more people will use it
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 11:33:20 AM
Considering that now 1% of the population use bitcoins, assuming that 5 years later, 5% of the world population will use bitcoin, we can safely invest now. I took the figures from my brain, these are just my assumptions.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 11:33:01 AM
I don't think it's too late to buy bitcoin? Because the price of bitcoin is still increasing. I think bitcoin is just on its initial phase.  Money was been there for ages and its not yet stopping. I guess bitcoin will have the same pattern.
Activity: 23
October 08, 2017, 11:23:26 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
Bitcoin is not too late to buy now. If we see full adoption in the future, or mainstream adoption, the price still has to go up
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
October 08, 2017, 11:23:17 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

Hey  Cheesy
Well its never too late to start investing in Bitcoins because its value will obviously increase ,  because more and more people are now starting to invest in Bitcoins thus the demand ...is increasing ...thus the value of bitcoins is going to increase more and... More ...also bitcoins are starting to be accepted  by the government as an official currency thus obviously the future of bitcoins are brighter than ever.
Also according to news their value is going to hit ... 6000$ soon enough thus you should ... Start buying right.now... If you want to increase your chances of getting positive profit...
Activity: 29
October 08, 2017, 11:21:00 AM
It's not too late if you start your investment now. However, you need to consider carefully what project and coin you should choose. There were huge choices outside.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 11:07:08 AM
its not that late to buy some bitcoin for long term investment. because its demand will grow each day. will increase its price, but take some patient to it. because its price need time to goes up above the sky  Smiley
Activity: 21
October 08, 2017, 10:54:47 AM
NVESTING IN BITCOIN IN 2017 HAVE TO BE TRANSMITTED?

Everyone likes to buy bitcoin at the cheapest price possible. Better at $ 0.01 per BTC or lower, effective at real prices when Bitcoin is created for the first time. Despite the gains that Bitcoin has made in the past few years, there is no reason to think that prices have peaked. The wave is coming with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, just enough sunshine time will bloom.

Those who miss the early days of Bitcoin are hardly able to justify investing at this time. That is understandable, because $ 2500 for a BTC can be considered the "peak" price. At the same time, people must keep in mind the current value of Bitcoin compared to billions of dollars being moved around the world through banks and other financial institutions. Bitcoin may never achieve such a high level of value, but for all we know, the news that PhanLongHi brings on daily, it can happen in the next five years at the same price. Experts have calculated.
Activity: 14
October 08, 2017, 10:39:40 AM
I don't think so.
Bitcoin does not have a border, the market continues expanding, and the price soars.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 08, 2017, 09:14:09 AM
Its just like saying that its too late to start using internet, to say that its too late to buy bitcoin.Bitcoin has just finished its eight years of initial stage successfully and yet a long journey is to go and bitcoin has to reach high peaks.Bitcoin price was just $650 last year august and if people had thought that ts too late to buy at that time,then they would have not benefited during january 2017,when its price reached $1,000.Similar is the case now,when its price has reached $4,400.

Bitcoin price is predicted that it would even cross $15,000.So,its an on going journey towards succcess.Just come and join it to enjoy the benefits of this remarkable technology.
Pages:
Jump to: