Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 88. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
October 08, 2017, 07:59:57 AM
I think it's not late to buy bitcoin because as we know that the value of bitcoin is always fluctuative. Sometimes its value is high and sometimes low. So when we want to begin doing investment by buying bitcoin this time is a good decision.
Of course it's not too late to buy bitcoin not just because it's price is still increasing but also the huge potential that it will give you lots of benefits in the future. I also reget for being late to know this kind of stuff but I will put some hardwork to catch up what I miss here. If we're planning to buy today and used it as long term investment for the future this guarantee us much profit and price grows more and reach it's market cap every year. There nothing to lose if you buy bitcoin today take the risk and invest it for the future.
Personally, I think the current is quite late to buy bitcoin because we should know the price of bitcoin was very high, if we buy bitcoin right now, risks that we face will be a lot bigger, the potential of bitcoin is great but the risk is not small, so we need to think carefully before making the final decision. If we fear regret in the future, we can buy a little bitcoin and through the signature campaign to earn bitcoin, that will also help us to have an investment for the future, although profit may not be too high but it is still better than buying bitcoin right now
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 08, 2017, 07:43:54 AM
A good strategy is to buy like 300$ worth of bitcoin every month, and spend 150$ on alts. Alts have a better chance of growing quickly, so you can sell them back for bitcoin after they had their pump
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
October 08, 2017, 07:28:51 AM
I think never too late to purchase Bitcoins but you need to know that its a risk and you should consider bitcoin prices now
Yeah, it's never too late as one can start up with bitcoin anytime. It has potential to reach extreme heights offering several opportunities to the investors. But it's better to invest in it when the price is facing some fall so as to gain higher profits since bitcoin is quite volatile and price reaches sky within a short interval of time. So, you can buy it anytime and the deal will surely be profitable...
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
October 08, 2017, 06:44:59 AM
iam allways buing every month a samll amount of Bitcoins since the kurse was 400$
now the kurse is about ten times higher and iam also buying every month Tongue
and iam holding all Bitocins and i hope the kurse will rise more and more .
its like a gamblig when explodes the bubble Tongue
What i can see Bitcoin makes in the last 24hours a 3,15% uprasing Tongue
3,15% profit in 24hours what you wanna more Tongue

kind regards
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 06:34:35 AM
if you are holding for long term (years), then it probably would never be too late now.
It might drops a lot from your current buying price, but you have to start somewhere.

Get an experience of using cryptocurrency, get yourself involved, to join this revolutionary technology.

You could get all your profit back either from bitcoin in future, or other cryptocurrency.

The profit may not come in the form of money gain, but maybe the convenience of buying/spending in future too.
Activity: 744
Merit: 253
October 08, 2017, 06:30:36 AM
I think never too late to purchase Bitcoins but you need to know that its a risk and you should consider bitcoin prices now

I´d say we still have a bit of bull ahead of us, im still buying!

Greets Hank
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 06:28:39 AM
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
October 08, 2017, 06:26:25 AM
It's not too late to buy bitcoin.No one know what's the best time to buy btc.Bitcoin is a coin which price can rise high in a moment so you can buy bitcoin and keep it.Then when it's price gets high you can sell it then again invest on it.So it's not too late to buy bitcoin
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
October 08, 2017, 06:20:46 AM
I think it's not late to buy bitcoin because as we know that the value of bitcoin is always fluctuative. Sometimes its value is high and sometimes low. So when we want to begin doing investment by buying bitcoin this time is a good decision.
Of course it's not too late to buy bitcoin not just because it's price is still increasing but also the huge potential that it will give you lots of benefits in the future. I also reget for being late to know this kind of stuff but I will put some hardwork to catch up what I miss here. If we're planning to buy today and used it as long term investment for the future this guarantee us much profit and price grows more and reach it's market cap every year. There nothing to lose if you buy bitcoin today take the risk and invest it for the future.
Activity: 476
October 08, 2017, 05:08:54 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
For me it's a yes becuase the when you buy butcoin it's so much high but if you want to buy bitcoin i think you'll get a triple salary soon so as far as now i always earning bitcoin that to buy becuase i lnow that earning bitcoin in some campaign will give me a well profit.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
October 08, 2017, 04:42:19 AM
Thuesday probably Catalonia will become a country and Bitcoin will increase!

I don't think this is going to happen.
Madrid will show strength and never allow Catalonia becoming independent.
And Bitcoin doesn't need this crisis to rise. It will go up in the long run just because it's a better form of money and investment ( percentage wise %) compared to what's available out there right now.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 04:07:51 AM
I think not too late.
even few years later,I'll say not too late.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 03:24:10 AM
no its not too late to buy bitcoin..because until now the price is still increasing...but i regret because i know bitcoin at this year also..if i know this earlier i though i have more bitcoin i have...but its not too late to buy....
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
October 08, 2017, 02:57:00 AM
Not too late cause of more than a million people still dont know what bitcoin is.
 If they know mean price can be higher than now since more demand is coming.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 07, 2017, 11:13:20 PM
No, it's never too late for now. The previous years where are many people are still unsure and thinking btc will be dead sooner. This year is where btc is unstoppable and we are going full steam ahead.
Activity: 560
October 07, 2017, 11:12:48 PM

This is a good decision to invest bitcoin for the long term, I agree that bitcoin does not have a fixed price benchmark so it's never too late to have it Smiley
Activity: 434
October 07, 2017, 11:09:18 PM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

no this is the time to join it.2017 is a good year for crypto.i joined 6 months back then i earn 5X. than i invest.nothing to worry only want the knowledge of this field
Activity: 37
October 07, 2017, 11:01:13 PM
there is no too late when it comes to opportunity. maybe we have different timelines in life. it doesn't mean that when others are already in to it you are already late. i don't believe that i'am late in bitcoin industry today. i may be late in hearing this btc as an opportunity but it is not too late to take an action and start now
Currently, the chart of bit coin resembles gold price (40 years). Considering the gold price, I think that it will crash soon.
Activity: 280
October 07, 2017, 09:39:03 PM
Activity: 10
October 07, 2017, 08:16:52 PM
No its not too late to buy bitcoin because bitcoin can increase like hundred thousand I think.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: