Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true bitcoin will fall to the leve of $1800 or $1500 ? - page 10. (Read 2102 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ? One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.
No one really knows that when and how much the price will fall even the experts are nit always right.If they know then they will be a millionaire now.Yes it is a virtual currency,now a days even the Fiat currency is also use in the form of debit and credit card that also don't have the physical structure.The main reason for the not acceptance of cryotocurrency as a means of payment is due to its price volatility.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I don't think it will possibly happen because every one gives his own opinion and every one has right for it. Social media is for everyone and no one can stop anyone to gives its opinion. Most of the people which we said experts are usually some famous youtubers that doesn't mean that they have experties in cryptocurrencies and i don't think anyone can tell you exact feature and i don't think it will crash as much.

Look what he based his opinions on though. I see some solid findings and I hate to admit that I was also skeptical at first. Now, it looks like we are falling slowly to the predicted price level.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
I don't think it will possibly happen because every one gives his own opinion and every one has right for it. Social media is for everyone and no one can stop anyone to gives its opinion. Most of the people which we said experts are usually some famous youtubers that doesn't mean that they have experties in cryptocurrencies and i don't think anyone can tell you exact feature and i don't think it will crash as much.
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ? One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.

I think bitcoin will not fall that much because of it's current market price it's normal in the market of crypto to go down and up there's no such crypto that is always going up. if you don't mind can you include your source where you get this information??
Activity: 44
I think big sellers hold down the price, to let the new investors come in, this year an bix change will be come.
Many shareholders, banks and hedge funds come in.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

This time last year bitcoin was in the $1500 to $1800 range and we were all breaking out the champagne!

It won't fall that far back - but even if it does, it will be higher than the last peak which means the overall upward trend is intact. (To break the overall trend, BTC needs to fall below $1100)
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ?
all i am going to say to this is that each time there is a tiny crash, some idiots come out and start calling themselves "experts" and say price will fall to some ridiculously low number. they say this with complete randomness.

One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.
hence proving my point that these are idiots calling themselves "experts".

I don’t know dude, $20,000 to $8,000 drop. I think this qualifies as a little more than a tiny crash, it was a bloodletting that drained away 60% of bitcoins value inside of two weeks. I don’t know how far it will drop but this is already a major bubble pop. I hope these experts are right because I’m going to buy btc like mad at $1,500.
Activity: 84
I believe that bitcoin will never crash, because they are already interested very influential people that bitcoin is simply necessary, and they invested not a small amount!!!
Activity: 36
With current events involving the dump from $20k, I would say even more bad news could make those predictions of $1k+  come true. At first, I was confident that Bitcoin could hold above $9k.. now look where we are at.  Cry
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
It’s true. Even BTC can crash to 1$ or 0$.

No one know.

Tou should believe in yourself, not on someone else that try to make you FUD.
If you don’t believe in bitcoin, just sell it and go away, else let HODL.

The "Experts" want the price to be lower so they can accumulate. I don't think anyone knows how low this dip can go, most of the people that are speaking the loudest about it seem to know the least in reality
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
A lot of expert in trading have different speculation some expert believed that its just the price correction some expert said that this  this is the time to sell bitcoin because price will down. On my own opinion even im not expert this is just what we called panic selling because a lot of wrong information release on social media.
Activity: 113
It’s true. Even BTC can crash to 1$ or 0$.

No one know.

Tou should believe in yourself, not on someone else that try to make you FUD.
If you don’t believe in bitcoin, just sell it and go away, else let HODL.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1079
Why stop at $1800 - $1500, why not a literal zero. There are approximately around 16,842,225 Bitcoins in circulation, now obviously with this number a lot of people should be holding on to their Bitcoin, and obviously from these there would be a good number of people who aren't bothered about price movements, corrections or about what experts say. Not saying Bitcoin couldn't fall to a level below $1500, but for something like that to happen there should be some big global realistic event, not temporary corrections or hypothetical assessments by so called experts.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
Bitcoin falling to 5000 dollars is least expected price for this month
This month it will pump again in the market. But it take two weeks because some countries are implementing the cryptocurrency and Chinese festival also affected in the market so it will fall in one more weeks.
But Feburary 28 it will reach 15k US dollar is possible because many experts are predict the future possibilities. I believe this Bitcoin it will going to moon.
Activity: 210
Bitcoin falling to 5000 dollars is least expected price for this month
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I think that's not the main reason why bitcoin prices are down, lots of shock and hard slap to bitcoin in the end of the year 2017, then also bitcoin too fast rises and high in 2017, making this year's recovery very long.

so, do not have a lot of strange speculation why bitcoin down. especially with the reason because bitcoin shaped digital. calm down and do not panic, everything will be back to normal.
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
It's just a trick to get bitcoin at a cheap price. If you follow this whale, you have been deceived. too many speculation and prediction about bitcoin in future, but we dont know which one is true. its time to take a break, enjoy your profit, and comeback after bitcoin price got stable
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
These experts are like shit.
Bitcoins to $1,000? That's not possible. If bitcoin could reach $1,000, then I would consider selling all my assets to buy bitcoins.
Activity: 56
Yes it makes sense that it will fall to $1000 lets hope so. Satoshi wanted bitcoin to be money for all people not only for big whales. But today we see mining monopoly from big miners. This is not fair at all. Bitcoin cannot be $10000 it is too much for average earner. Bitcoin must be cheaper otherwise it will be negation if Satoshi original idea.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
There is always something like this when the price is falling they would say that it would go down to some random low price,
But when the price is increasing they would also choose a random high price I mean what it is for to scare the weak hands and to make them greedy,
My point here is we don't really know how much it would fall we are the ones who are responsible for the fall (The news+FUD+Weak hands= Price dump)
Pages:
Jump to: