Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true bitcoin will fall to the leve of $1800 or $1500 ? - page 4. (Read 2102 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ? One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.

No. At this point I'm confident we will never go below $5K ever again.

Who are these people that you call experts? Their reasons doesn't make sense at all. There's absolutely no need for physical form for a currency at this age. Even most governments are already on their way to make their country a cashless society. Physical money is obsolete, everybody agrees that. Your "experts" are definitely not experts.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ? One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.

if bitcoin drops to the price you mention it is a nightmare for investors because they are already buying bitcoins at $ 20k and that will make the investors very depressed because of losing so much money.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Bitcoin price is going up now i think it will not reach thqt price.
Even when it was not going up it would not have reached that level. What happened to support, what happened to those who really bought into bitcoin for the real reasons? I guess we are forgetting all of that and concentrating on some who are busy saying all they feel like saying without any knowledge of what they are talking about or a single clue than just assumptions. $6000 was extremely cheap and I wish those who are still waiting for $1000 the best of luck. Hope they get the best from their waiting.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
I don't think it will ever reach that low because there are lots of investors and whales who are waiting for bitcoin to fall down and they will buy in. As we can see, the last time bitcoin hits 6,000$+, it then goes up because for them (investors and whales) it may be the lowest price for bitcoin that they will ever see and so bitcoin rises up to 8,000$.
It is even funny how some people hype themselves by calling themselves an expert and then in the long of it, they end up terribly spewing out rubbish to the whole world, stuff they had better just keep to themselves. I only blame those who listen to them anyway as they are the ones that make them feel relevant. Bitcoin getting to that level obviously shows a lot of weakness already and I do not see how that can ever happen.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
$2000 was quite possible if the Bitcoin had Broken $6k support level when bitcoin touched the bottom in feb. But the market manipulators (MMs) can't afford to panic people to this level. And from there the price surge started. Therefore, we can safely assume that MMs won't let the price drop to these levels. Else, everyone will panic sell throwing the price to floor. MMs play with the sentiments and know how to manipulate and to what level.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
According to Satoshi Nakamoto, it could fall to 0 as in Zero, Zilch, Nada, or Nothing. Do what you will with this info.
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
i think those people just speculate regarding bitcoin future and if the cause bitcoin crash is bitcoin have no physical form i think bitcoin will already dead early before growing just like now and i think that reason does not makes sense for me because bitcoin is valuable and everybody agreed about that even though no physical form
If bitcoin were to crash, it would have happened a long time ago and even while we are at the situation of seeing the downtrend, a lot of people would have just dumped if it was just a mere bubble that popped. Of course, some would debate it that bubble does not just pop once, but obviously, anything with a value and usefulness will not just drop huge like that when it has not become useless.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think its not possible anymore. It gained lot of publicity and there are many investors believing 10000 dollars is even cheap. 1500 dollar price would create madness among investors and quickly pump the price back.

Yeah. Even at around 5k, the whales would already make their move so that 1.5k amount at this point may be close to folly. We're well past that point now and unless btc gets hacked entirely, i don't think we can go that low anymore
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
Invest in agriculture-based cryptocurrency. They are less risky and more profitable. I prefer StechCoin to invest in. Its ICO is gonna start on March 5, 2018. Hurry! and invest in Stech coin and avail splendid offers.
Okay, thanks a lot for sharing probably your own ICO or the one you maybe believe in, or maybe it is even a paid review to spread the gospel of stech to the whole community by going off topic. Moreover, if bitcoin drops that low, what do you think may end up happening to all other alts ?

In case you do not know, a lot of investors and traders look forward to bitcoin being the legacy coin, which is the reason why anything that happens hugely to bitcoin affects other alts badly as well. If I can feel safe with bitcoin, why should I feel safe with any other altcoin that is still in the ICO stage ?
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I think its not possible anymore. It gained lot of publicity and there are many investors believing 10000 dollars is even cheap. 1500 dollar price would create madness among investors and quickly pump the price back.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Whosoever spreading that FUD will just get frustrated because i believe bitcoin's recent dip at 5K USD mark will be its lowest price since it hit the 20K USD mark last December 2017. As we can see, bitcoin rises up again just a couple of days after that mark.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
since it those not fall down to 4,000$ in the last few days when their was a massive panic and selling of the coin it will never fall down to that anymore, as you can see it have started regaining it strength already. so i see no possibility that will make it to fall up to 1500$ again.
Bitcoin market always provide a shocking situation , but I never see a drop more than 1500% . So people should feel secure with that data . We might frequently see a drop price like from $20k down to $10k or even $7k . This is a usual condition that makes Bitcoin volatile.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
It could possibly be true that  BTC price would fall down to $1k level but it is unlikely to happen anytime soon. Understanding the world of crypto means understanding its features, the market price volatility included. If the price falls down to his level, many investors will know that is such a bargain price for something that will be worthy and useful in the future.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
All is just a game of sharks to get all bitcoin of us
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
now tell me wheres those expert youre saying tht predicted bitcoin will fall to $1,500?i think theyre hiding on mamas skirt now,as bitcoin care to return more than $10,000 again after the dip of $6,900 let me know of the experts come  back i will ask for my future lol..bitcoin will never go back to that level thats something i can assure you while bitcoin now is running to $11,000 again
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
Don't believed easily to the news that are coming out. Many of this are only released to create fear on the minds of bitcoin holders and potential bitcoin investor and traders.
Exactly, experts but not experts in the market if you tend to believe those fuds you will lose eventually. It will not fall to the level of 1500$ just create panic in the exchange. And they will buy btc rate at a cheap price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Don't believed easily to the news that are coming out. Many of this are only released to create fear on the minds of bitcoin holders and potential bitcoin investor and traders.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
i think those people just speculate regarding bitcoin future and if the cause bitcoin crash is bitcoin have no physical form i think bitcoin will already dead early before growing just like now and i think that reason does not makes sense for me because bitcoin is valuable and everybody agreed about that even though no physical form
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
I don't think it will ever reach that low because there are lots of investors and whales who are waiting for bitcoin to fall down and they will buy in. As we can see, the last time bitcoin hits 6,000$+, it then goes up because for them (investors and whales) it may be the lowest price for bitcoin that they will ever see and so bitcoin rises up to 8,000$.
It comes a point in which bitcoin is so cheap compared to the recent past and its true value that the price cannot drop anymore and as such the whales and different traders begin to buy the coin, since those people have a lot of money they can take advantage very fast of these cheap prices, in fact there are many theories of people that think that most crashes are fabricated and are an attempt of the whales to get their hands in even more bitcoin by shaking the weak hands.
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
Bitcoin price is going up now i think it will not reach thqt price.
Pages:
Jump to: