Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true bitcoin will fall to the leve of $1800 or $1500 ? - page 5. (Read 2102 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I don't think it will ever reach that low because there are lots of investors and whales who are waiting for bitcoin to fall down and they will buy in. As we can see, the last time bitcoin hits 6,000$+, it then goes up because for them (investors and whales) it may be the lowest price for bitcoin that they will ever see and so bitcoin rises up to 8,000$.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I hope it does not, I do not have money to buy bitcoin right now so I will be unable to take advantage of the low prices but it does not seem like it is going to happen, the price seems to have finally reached the bottom and now we have a stable price once again, but this can always change if more bad news regarding bitcoin begin to emerge and if people begin to panic and sell their bitcoin for these low prices.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
Bitcoin $400  Grin

The money will go to Gold and Silver   Smiley

Yes it makes sense that it will fall to $1000 lets hope so. Satoshi wanted bitcoin to be money for all people not only for big whales. But today we see mining monopoly from big miners. This is not fair at all. Bitcoin cannot be $10000 it is too much for average earner. Bitcoin must be cheaper otherwise it will be negation if Satoshi original idea.

Only people who missed buying cheap would write such a bullshit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ? One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.
Just because it doesn't have a physical form like other investments doesn't mean that Cryptos are completely going to crash and those are not the words of experts, Its mostly people being paid by bankers who are saying that bitcoin is going to crash.
Activity: 131
Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL
Guys, the crash from 20k to 8k mightve been a big hit, but you also need to recognise the timespan in which it evolved from 8k to 20k, and that was a matter of 2 months with advertising and hype support across all channels/news... Even IF positive news hit now and the price doesnt instantly hope back to xx k$, it might just imply that the 20k$ were just an overhyped price that corrected to the 7-9k range.. and itll take a few more months and a little more market maturity for btc and the whole market to climb back to former heights naturally.
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
Yet it can drop up to that value. the reason why bitcoin is dropping because of the sudden increase of bitcoin last december. In my observation this past years. Bitcoin is always dropping or decreasing to very low value every first quarter of the year then bitcoin will rise or regains its high value by the last quarter or the last month of the year. Its very good to invest when bitcoin drops it's value. If you conduct a small research how bitcoin works you will know something on when to buy and when to sell bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
For starters 99% of these “experts” are people who have never traded or even touched cryptocurrency

But now all the experts and governments are talking about Bitcoin which got $350,000,000,000
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Bitcoin influences way too much of the market and there are so many bitcoin billionaires I don't see it happening unless they want it to
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
since it those not fall down to 4,000$ in the last few days when their was a massive panic and selling of the coin it will never fall down to that anymore, as you can see it have started regaining it strength already. so i see no possibility that will make it to fall up to 1500$ again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ? One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.

It'll probably happen. A lot of people are cutting their losses now due to some hacks and some masa pani selling due to FUDs. But I guess right is still good. It's still above the $5,000ish in price and I guess it is the safest price. If it goes below that, then expect bitcoins will reach $1,500.
It isn't that bad, unless there is a scenario where Bitcoin gets stuck around that price and nobody can cash their Bitcoins out.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
These experts are shit. They don't know bitcoin. They don't know that it costs a lot to dig.
Now some miners mining cost is $5000 COINS, this is the bitcoin of a strong point, if the bitcoin reached $1500, this would be a disaster for the bitcoin, it will not achieve, if the currency reached 1500 dollars, I would sell my house to buy bitcoins
Activity: 149
Your guess as good as mine. No-one can really predict price action. The variables are just too many.
Activity: 66
Merit: 11
Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ?
all i am going to say to this is that each time there is a tiny crash, some idiots come out and start calling themselves "experts" and say price will fall to some ridiculously low number. they say this with complete randomness.

One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.
hence proving my point that these are idiots calling themselves "experts".
For starters 99% of these “experts” are people who have never traded or even touched cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Being a speculative asset any sort of value drop and growth could happen in a very small time period. It is all about the situation prevailing around the world world as well upon the cryptocurrency exchanges which serve as the backbone to the entire cryptocurrency based operations.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Everytime prices of bitcoin falls down, a lot of these so called experts come out and start giving predictions. All they do is instill fear in the minds of others for them to go on panic selling. Just be positive about it and better to buy more since prices are low it will eventually go up.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
That is right virtual currency has no physical form, but it doesn't mean that bitcoin will fall. There are other factors that make the price of bitcoin is down. Hopefully, it will be normally stable soon. Because it is the effective tool or currency which everything runs to digital.   
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
While it is possible that bitcoin fall to those levels it is unlikely barring some serious bad news/technical errors. There are a number of supports between 8500 and $1500. The last time bitcoin dropped that low was pre-bitcoin cash fork and there were fears that that could end bitcoin (just to give an idea of the scale of what would be required). Would be a good opportunity to pick some more up at that price but its a long shot at best.
Yeah I agree fully, it would take one hell of a move for BITCOIN to take that much damage in one or two days lol
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
Even though everything is possible, especially in cryptos, I think it is rather unlikely that Bitcoin  would dive until those levels. But it is very probable that it will test the lows again.
Activity: 364
Some experts say it will drop more, some say it will hit 50k so who knows. I am obviously hoping for the latter but on the other hand, if it does drop that low, might be a good time to buy some more Cheesy
Activity: 2
From today on can european customers buy Bitcoincash on Coinbase!
Pages:
Jump to: