Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true bitcoin will fall to the leve of $1800 or $1500 ? - page 6. (Read 2102 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ? One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users. It'll probably happen. A lot of people are cutting their losses now due to some hacks and some masa pani selling due to FUDs. But I guess right is still good. It's still above the $5,000ish in price and I guess it is the safest price. If it goes below that, then expect bitcoins will reach $1,500.
I cannot say that for sure, and I am to afraid to say that. All I just want to say is that we cannot predict the future. Maybe it is true and maybe it is not. Some people will hope that it will happen, because they can buy Bitcoin as much as they can. Some people will hope that it will not happen because they want to make profit as much as possible. And some other people will not care what will happen on Bitcoin because they do not care and have no business with Bitcoin. But whatever happen, I still believe in one thing. The price of Bitcoin will go up no matter what. Sooner or later, we just have to wait.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
I think the lowest value is set by the electricity cost of mining a bitcoin - that must be at least $1000.
Depends on the miner but an S9 would be roughly $112 or so per month for a lot of people.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think the lowest value is set by the electricity cost of mining a bitcoin - that must be at least $1000.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ? One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.

It'll probably happen. A lot of people are cutting their losses now due to some hacks and some masa pani selling due to FUDs. But I guess right is still good. It's still above the $5,000ish in price and I guess it is the safest price. If it goes below that, then expect bitcoins will reach $1,500.
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ? One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.
these persons that are predicting that bitcoin will crash, What kind of expert do they really are? Why is it that it's whatever bitcoin price is going down that's when they usually come up with their mold faces and start making stupid predictions

I think they're only experts for being fudder. Real experts should keep watch the bitcoin track since its birth. Bitcoin will keep always bullish after some bearish, even it can handle big multiple bearish chart.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
these persons that are predicting that bitcoin will crash, What kind of expert do they really are? Why is it that it's whatever bitcoin price is going down that's when they usually come up with their mold faces and start making stupid predictions
Activity: 392
Merit: 105

I believe that our convictions and trading decisions should not be so volatile as to depend on each new communication that appears on the Internet regarding the recommendations of supposed experts in the bitcoin issue. I have recently seen so many disparate forecasts that it seems like a waste of time to pay attention to all of them.
Activity: 152
Merit: 102
I have bids in @ $0.99
Activity: 565
BountyMarketCap
That's very unreasonable news. It's not that easy that bitcoin falls to the lowest price.I still believe that bitcoin stays on top and will continue to increase in price.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
No one knows what it is going to be the price in the next days or months anyone that says that is lying, we can speculate but that is it, if the reasons given by those experts were true then bitcoin will never had reached any kind of value since the beginning don't you think? After all bitcoin does not have a tangible form from the moment it was created.
Activity: 182
Well it is possible. If we hear very bad news, it is possible. Even in one day we can see that level. I believe that we will not see under $6000 level again, but we always have that potential in this volatile market.
Activity: 378
Guys, even if bitcoin drops to $ 2000, then do not worry! Over the last few years, we can observe a trend of constant growth! When bitcoin cost 5 cents, they did not believe in it either! I'm sure that by the summer, bitcoin will cost $ 25,000! Therefore, do not panic, we must wait until March! Now it's better to buy at such a sweet price as now! Then such a low price is not
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs

While it could happen yet but it certainly won't happen because it isnt physical. Money today already isn't physical (for the most part) yet we trust that system. The system that is controlled by governments and at any day they can increase the money supply which will decrease your purchasing power. I don't understand people who say "crypto isn't backed by anything", because your fiat system isn't either buddy. Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
It is unlikely in the near future (let´s say a couple of years). If it reaches that level, I am quite sure that I am betting my own house on it LOL No, seriously, I think that it can´t happen.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I never thought bitcoin would fall to below $ 2000 it would only make bitcoin unknown and unpopular. it's just a less developed issue and not good for cryptocurrency. so I feel bitcoin will return to the highest position in some time to come.
Merit: 500
I don't care what the price does short term, because I am a long term holder.  The wonderful thing about a long term strategy is lack of stress.  You don't have to worry about current price, you only have to worry about long term viability.  If it is viable long term, eventually price will go up.  Any short term drops from FUD etc can be ignored, or used as an opportunity to accumulate more.

That being said, I believe that bitcoin does have existential risks.  I would caution anyone to not put all their money in it because it could be replaced some day, and such a thing is very difficult to predict.
Than is ok ! Long term holder i am quite sure price will hit again 20K dollars for bitcoin . Non sure when but it will for sure! bitcoin is always bitcoin
Activity: 336
An expert just make the market get worst, they just shut their mouth i think, i believe bitcoin will never reach that below that $5000
It stable in $6000 or $7000
Just sitback and relax bitcoin price will rise to the moon and beyond
Activity: 224
If you are investing on cyrpto currency market then you have to get used to be in patient, wait wait wait, as long term investor. Because you may make a loss on your investment but in the long run you most probably turn it to a profitable case, at the end of the day it will increase. the price can be anything, if you invest the money that you do not need in short term then you will be fine, hopefully.
Activity: 279
Merit: 132
Beefcake!!!
I don't care what the price does short term, because I am a long term holder.  The wonderful thing about a long term strategy is lack of stress.  You don't have to worry about current price, you only have to worry about long term viability.  If it is viable long term, eventually price will go up.  Any short term drops from FUD etc can be ignored, or used as an opportunity to accumulate more.

That being said, I believe that bitcoin does have existential risks.  I would caution anyone to not put all their money in it because it could be replaced some day, and such a thing is very difficult to predict.
Merit: 253

Well sadly, I cannot tell you for sure because no matter how much my confidence on bitcoins are since I do believe in its greatness, I just do not possess evidences that can concretely prove that bitcoin will recover and never reach a price as low as that ever again but clues from the prices for every time on each year. Just search a bit for this to understand why i am so confident lol.

Well the price of bitcoin has been a speculation from time in memorial and so no one can concretely predict its future because it keeps fluctuating as determined by the demand or a supply on the market. I'm likewise optimistic that the prices are going to pick up again after a while but for it to fall that low i strongly doubt.
Pages:
Jump to: