Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that 99% of ICOs are either failed or scam? - page 4. (Read 1040 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
I am not so sure 99% ICO failed or scam. But indeed most ICOs are currently failing because of the downturn in the market situation and many ICOs that have not reached their sales targets, but there are still some ICOs who experience success. I think maybe between 70-80% of ICO failures including ICO scam
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Now it seems to me to happen too. Why do I think so? because most projects are simply not accepted. Do not consider spreads, do not see dialogs. A terrible year for the last 100 days, only 4 projects paid tokens. And they almost cost nothing.

the same situation i see. Other projects simply delay payments. The reason is the situation in the market, that what they say. very unfair behavior from many projects. I think we must do something with such projects! Maybe we have to give them bad promotion after another delay
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I see a lots of ICO with the use of their coins are similar. They raised money, got them and ran away.

That really happen in crypto. Some group of scammer making a dummy project just to scam people and doing there ico to hunt money of investors all want os to gain income. These scammers are those lasy people want to have profit by others hardwork. Millions of dollar bring with this people and disappear like a smoke.
Activity: 462
Now it seems to me to happen too. Why do I think so? because most projects are simply not accepted. Do not consider spreads, do not see dialogs. A terrible year for the last 100 days, only 4 projects paid tokens. And they almost cost nothing.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
no, that's not true. some ico are scams but if you say 99% ico is a scam I think it's too much, the number of successful ico real is also not small

I agree, around less than 10% of the ICO coins survived as of this moment, though we do not know when these low collection project will shutdown.  We must do our best to identify legit ICO from fraud and scam project so that we can avoid losing our investment from these crooks.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
no, that's not true. some ico are scams but if you say 99% ico is a scam I think it's too much, the number of successful ico real is also not small
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I see a lots of ICO with the use of their coins are similar. They raised money, got them and ran away.
Yes, that is unfortunately true. I have experienced it myself and have therefore stopped with bounties or investing in icos.  Cry
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
According to various estimates, fraudulent ICO brought its creators from $ 851 million to $1 billion. There are quite a few examples when the organizers of such ICO tried to bring to justice
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
Most ICOs are fraudsters, and if this is a real project, then it’s hard to get up in such a difficult time when people are afraid to invest.
Activity: 448
for several months this is true, ICOs if they fail to meet the target of achievement can also occur a scam. that was what I experienced in following several bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Nowadays, almost all of the ico have experienced a considerable decline. in terms of quality up to their funding. one of the consequences is that ico is getting worse now
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I don't think this is the case.

I think right now the market is similar to the dot com bubble and working out the utility of the tokens they are creating. The thing to do is to just look into a project and see if they need a token, or if they simply created one to raise money in an ICO.

There are a lot of great startups doing some amazing things, I personally like smaller ones that are unknown and are slowly growing into something big. I've recently joined a platform called Crowdholding who only raised around 2 million back in Jan (at ETH all time high) and they are growing day by day. Listed on Coinmarketcap, got over 30k signups and 80 projects and a great place to earn tokens for free through giving feedback and taking part in bounties and airdrops.

If anyone's interested - https://www.crowdholding.com

And that's just one example!
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
I think ninety nine percent of ICO are not scam. There is scam ICO out there no doubt but to say ninety nine percent of ICO is scam will be incorrect! ICO time is coming to a close and the regulatory space would be favouring STO in the future!
I begin to strain very strongly such statements which say that the ICO is the elapsed time and so on. Today, many projects still hold very fruitful fees. I can confidently say because I see
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
yes you are right now a lot of ICO scam and many of them fled after getting a lot of money from investor and I really hate ico scam
for that we must be careful in determining bounty and ico so that we don't work in vain or lose all investment we have made
Activity: 406
Absolutely YES, 2018 is a bad for crypto currency is not what will expect we are experiencing now , real bounty, airdrop, or ICOs has being done 2017. What ICOs keep failing us.
Activity: 398
Merit: 10
nothing good about this market though.
I think 99.9% ICOs are not good investments.
even it succeed, price would be down so much when listed on exchange.
Activity: 238
Unfortunately, some projects raised money after spending ICO, did not continue working on the project, or simply disappeared. But there are also projects that work on projects, communicate with their community, and report news about changes in the project.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
i invested in few icos i have got nothing but a huge loss they are not scams but they are not worthy. I have come accross one ico that is like best ico of 2018 but finally raised money and they not even responding in the telegram. yes i agree 99% have failed but not scams
Activity: 350
At the peak of its popularity, ICO really invested money indiscriminately. People did not pay attention to what the product will be developed as a result.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
I think ninety nine percent of ICO are not scam. There is scam ICO out there no doubt but to say ninety nine percent of ICO is scam will be incorrect! ICO time is coming to a close and the regulatory space would be favouring STO in the future!
Pages:
Jump to: