Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that a whale moved 8k BTC? - page 3. (Read 1638 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 10:56:22 AM
Whales are moving this market from years, and they will continue for the incoming ones too.
If you own some THOUSANDS of BTC, You can do whatever you prefer, you can pump it, you can dump it, and always gain from that Wink

The whales can do whatever they want. These are the richest people that have concentrated over 90% of Bitcoins in their hands. Yes, their activities always affect the market, and we cannot change this situation.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 02:57:13 AM
Whales are moving this market from years, and they will continue for the incoming ones too.
If you own some THOUSANDS of BTC, You can do whatever you prefer, you can pump it, you can dump it, and always gain from that Wink
So there are whales who plans and then pump or dump the price of bitcoin to their benefit.
If we, the Ordinary persons, can predict correctly the whales next move, we can surely get good profit from it.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 03:32:37 AM
Whenever there is a big movement in the market, it is only due to whales. No ordinary person can make such big buying which boost the prices. If we follow the charts of Bitcoin we can see very clearly when the big pump comes and it happen with 15 to 30 mins.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
August 03, 2018, 10:45:13 AM
Hello,
I heard that there is a whale that moved 8k BTC to an exchange and that what caused the price to go down in addition of Stop-Losses being triggered.Is that true?What do you think? If it's true I consider it to be a big problem as we clearly see that whales manipulate the market easily which is harmful.

Maybe its true but many rumours in market that we dont have to believe. I think bitcoin price drop because SEC delay ETF approval on september and maybe investor selling their bitcoin. But its just rumours in market.
For me, I am better hold bitcoin as long term investment and i am believe bitcoin will reach $25k end this year

I firmly believed that the delay of the news has nothing to do with the recent price decline. Well, FOMO enter and the whales took advantage of the situation and obviously cashing out that started on the 31th of July. But if you are a long term holder, you don't have to worry with this sort of manipulation, because sooner or later no amount of manipulation can stop investors pouring cash on the market again, we have witnessed this before. Perhaps this is just a price correlation because the price suddenly spike from the last bottom and then went past $8000 in about a week or so, now traders are simply cashing it out to make profits.
Activity: 116
August 03, 2018, 08:49:05 AM
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 03, 2018, 08:43:35 AM
Nothing yet,still bitcoins were hanging at $6000 range for too long so we need to stop pretending that whales were manipulating the prices because really we are the one manipulating it just hold your bitcoins at any cost then only you can see some light into the bitcoin prices.
WHAT?just because bitcoin price hangs $6000 price meaning whales has nothing to do with manipulation?remember that those whales can move the price up if they wanted so stop pretending that you know things here.

I am not accusing them literally about manipulating but we can't take this things might happening
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 08:16:20 AM
Hello,
I heard that there is a whale that moved 8k BTC to an exchange and that what caused the price to go down in addition of Stop-Losses being triggered.Is that true?What do you think? If it's true I consider it to be a big problem as we clearly see that whales manipulate the market easily which is harmful.
A big deal on bitcoin is a natural thing, a year ago I heard people selling up to 100k btc, he sent 100k btc up to hundreds of times, but instead the bitcoin price strengthened and I'm sure he regrets after a month, with a marketcap that already over $ 120bn is the impossible with 8k btc could cause the price drop.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 03, 2018, 08:09:56 AM
Hello,
I heard this a few months ago, and a few days after that bitcoin had fallen but not so bad.
does it happen again this time?
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
August 03, 2018, 08:02:44 AM
Hello,

Maybe its true but many rumours in market that we dont have to believe. I think bitcoin price drop because SEC delay ETF approval on september and maybe investor selling their bitcoin. But its just rumours in market.
For me, I am better hold bitcoin as long term investment and i am believe bitcoin will reach $25k end this year
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 03, 2018, 06:45:31 AM
There is a lot of whales in the world of cryptocurrency and for me, i am not surprised if i will see some posts or news that is about the whales that are transferring huge amount of bitcoin to an exchange or dumping it in an exchange because it is a normal activity for me since whales are doing that to manipulate and to see the image that they wanted to see in the market.

There would always be and we cannot avoid them. Most of those who bought a lot back then when it all started sure have a lot in their bag anyway and as time goes on.
However, the idea of monitoring exchanges now for movement of funds is becoming rampant and absurd, considering that alone is now a driving factor for the market. Once the news gets out of a movement of huge amount, you start seeing a huge dump on the market and so on. I wonder how long this would be.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 05:06:09 PM
There is a lot of whales in the world of cryptocurrency and for me, i am not surprised if i will see some posts or news that is about the whales that are transferring huge amount of bitcoin to an exchange or dumping it in an exchange because it is a normal activity for me since whales are doing that to manipulate and to see the image that they wanted to see in the market.
The whale's world is nothing but their play. They want to swing the chart, which is not a surprise, and the whale is a forum not just of fish. However, it is also a good opportunity for the market if you know to seize your opportunity to reach the goal.
Activity: 126
July 17, 2018, 07:17:38 AM
It is said that the Black Rock Group, the largest asset management company in the United States, has entered Bitcoin! Is the bull market coming?
Previously, Black Rock Group's attitude toward BTC has been lukewarm, they may have mastered some news so they are ready to invest in BTC!
Activity: 253
July 17, 2018, 07:03:44 AM
Hello,
maybe it will happen but don't directly believe because sometimes it just only a speculation.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 17, 2018, 04:58:16 AM
You guys should be more aware how whales can manipulate the market so you won't be surprise like this. I mean by now you should be all used to this and just follow  whatever the trend and besides if you knew how to get along then you'll probably have a profit later on. And I believe they're planning something bigger for this year.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
July 17, 2018, 04:51:49 AM
From what i am read, its true that whales from china moving bitcoin from their wallet to an exchanger. Hopely that just a movement from whales and not really selling it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
July 17, 2018, 03:07:04 AM
Hello,
As we all are aware with the conditions of bitcoin now a days, it’s va has been deflated to a very low extent and almost every person is in panic selling of his or her bitcoins and this could be the most important reason for further deflation in the valuation of bitcoin, as we all know that valuation has been most importantly governed by number of investors and most importantly the whales who use to inv st a huge capital in the bitcoin and if they are selling their bitcoins then obviously its valuation will go down.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
July 12, 2018, 10:28:22 AM
Nothing yet,still bitcoins were hanging at $6000 range for too long so we need to stop pretending that whales were manipulating the prices because really we are the one manipulating it just hold your bitcoins at any cost then only you can see some light into the bitcoin prices.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
July 12, 2018, 09:49:16 AM
I think it does not matter because when whales sell a lot of bitcoin, bitcoin prices will go down and this is the right time to buy. prices will rise again after they buy back.
The problem is that people stress and bore themselves for things that are irrelevant and discard what they should even be concentrating more on which is what you just mentioned. If someone wants to dump on the market to cause a huge movement downwards, those who see the long term value that bitcoin brings will definitely not bother about the dumping in a negative way but will see it as a chance to pick at a much lower value. Quite funny that a lot of people really just keep panicking for no reason and looking for ways to actually subject themselves to unnecessary emotions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
July 06, 2018, 03:58:39 AM
I think it does not matter because when whales sell a lot of bitcoin, bitcoin prices will go down and this is the right time to buy. prices will rise again after they buy back.
Irrespective of what the Whales do in the market, the market has the inbuilt capabilities to recover and move towards the equilibrium. Right now, the price of a Bitcoin is $6619.90 and this value recovered from $5800 dollars in two days. So irrespective of what the Whales do, we are heading towards the appreciation and since the prices have not gone up enough, we still have a chance to invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
July 04, 2018, 05:44:45 AM
Hello,

Even though it was not true but there is a very high probability of a whale to move bitcoins price to 8k dollars because most of them are just waiting for the price to dump even more before investing a huge amount.
Pages:
Jump to: